Gun Control Activist Who Broke Law Carrying Gun...doesn't Get The Felony He Wants For Others...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This anti gun activist was caught carrying a gun onto a school campus...now this anti gun activist who helped pass a law that now makes carrying a gun onto school grounds a felony...recieved 100 hours of community service...and no felony...

JOKE Sentence For Buffalo Gun Critic Dwayne Ferguson The Daily Caller

Ferguson has a license to carry a gun but the license does not matter under a strict state gun control law he himself helped pass.

Among much else, the 2013 law, deemed New York’s SAFE Act, made it a felony to carry a gun on school property, according to The Buffalo News.

While it had previously been illegal to carry a gun on school grounds, the new law bumped the crime from a misdemeanor to a felony in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

The community activist thus claimed that he forgot he was carrying his gun in a felony gun-free zone he helped create.

Ferguson faced a maximum of four years in prison on the eventually pared-down charges against him.

As an anti gun activist who carries a gun and makes it easier for other innocent people to be convicted of a felony...he should have gotten the felony and done the 4 years....the jerk...

This is terrible but typical of liberals. Like a couple years back when liberal newsreader david gregory broke the DC gun laws on TV and no charges were filed!!

And then all of a sudden.... the planets aligned... the sun rose in the west... and republicans turned on the 2nd amendment!!! :eek:

Not sure how you see that...as a 2nd amendment supporter I would get rid of the dumb law...and let law abiding, legally permitted people carry guns...on school grounds...this jerk helped make it a felony and he isn't being held to the law he helped create...that is the problem...

Not sure how you see that...as a 2nd amendment supporter I would get rid of the dumb law...and let law abiding, legally permitted people carry guns...on school grounds...this jerk helped make it a felony and he isn't being held to the law he helped create...that is the problem...

Obviously he IS being held to it. Otherwise he wouldn't have had to go to court and serve community service.

Obviously he IS being held to it. Otherwise he wouldn't have had to go to court and serve community service.
100 hours community service... for a felony?

100 hours community service... for a felony?

I used to know a drug dealer who was arrested and spent a night in jail. Police had been casing him for months and they nailed him.

He got a years probation and 50 hours community service.

Judges get to interpret things dontchaknow

This anti gun activist was caught carrying a gun onto a school campus...now this anti gun activist who helped pass a law that now makes carrying a gun onto school grounds a felony...recieved 100 hours of community service...and no felony...

As an anti gun activist who carries a gun and makes it easier for other innocent people to be convicted of a felony...he should have gotten the felony and done the 4 years....the jerk...

Just another do as I say, not as I do asswipe who fails to lead by example.

I used to know a drug dealer who was arrested and spent a night in jail. Police had been casing him for months and they nailed him.
He got a years probation and 50 hours community service.
Judges get to interpret things dontchaknow
So.... you're OK with someone that commits a felony with a gun not going to jail.
Interesting.

So.... you're OK with someone that commits a felony with a gun not going to jail.
Interesting.

Hey I'm from the state that has the NRA national headquarters. It's 15 minutes away. So I have no problem with guns. And what that guys guilty of is making a mistake.

If he'd made a spectacle of walking in with a firearm then that I'd consider it a felony.

Interesting.
Hey I'm from the state that has the NRA national headquarters. It's 15 minutes away. So I have no problem with guns. And what that guys guilty of is making a mistake.

If he'd made a spectacle of walking in with a firearm then that I'd consider it a felony.
YOU considering a felony doesn't mean a thing - the LAW considered it a felony.

Tell us why you're OK with people who commit felonies with a guns getting off easy.
Tell us why this guy who committed a felony with a gun should not go to jail.

Mistake? Everyone can carry a gun to school and say that now. THINK

Good to see you're soft on people who commit crimes with guns; funny how you're so willing to restrict the rights of those that do not.

Crimes with guns? What kind of pansy ass shit are you spreading around? The only thing that can stop a crime with a gun is a gun you fucking flower girl.

Go find a pole to smoke you fuckin commie. :mad:

Dude likely paid the judge...or offered him free sex for life. Corruption is all around us.

Good to see you're soft on people who commit crimes with guns; funny how you're so willing to restrict the rights of those that do not.

Crimes with guns? What kind of pansy ass shit are you spreading around? The only thing that can stop a crime with a gun is a gun you fucking flower girl.

Go find a pole to smoke you fuckin commie. :mad:
Is this the way you act when you know you've been proven wrong?
Very mature.

Forum List

Back