Gulf Arab money 'behind purchases of Israeli land'

HAHAHA!

oh looky.. It got pretty fucking QUIET all of a sudden, fellaz! What happened? Can't call a fucking article from the Haaretz a goddamn antisemite?!?

:rofl:

:thup:

This is why you motherfuckers make me sick.

I'm not at all shocked... the overt racism of Israeli govt. and its laws has been exposed many times by former kibbutzim and professors such as Israel Shahak and Uri Davis among many others...

I thought it was funny how much shit Jimmy Carter had to endure for publishing a book in which he basically called Israel an apartheid state - why? - because Israel's been accused of the same by Uri Davis in the book Israel: An Apartheid State in 1987.

Of course, they've all been called self-hating jews (just like Noam Chomsky) for having the balls to speak out against Israeli repression and so far, that's been the 'end of the story'...

yup... STILL quiet as fuck after no less than 5 sources posted..

gosh, GhooKKK... whatsa matter, buddy? ELVIS? Where did you go?

Shogun, I wish you'd stop sounding like you're racist against Jews. It makes it hard for me to agree with you and clouds an otherwise logical argument (regarding the land law).
Do you not see a difference between Israeli government policies and the Jewish people? The Israeli government doesn't represent all Israeli people, let alone Jewish...any more then the actions or policies of my goverment represent me.
:)

Shogun, I wish you'd stop sounding like you're racist against Jews. It makes it hard for me to agree with you and clouds an otherwise logical argument (regarding the land law).
Do you not see a difference between Israeli government policies and the Jewish people? The Israeli government doesn't represent all Israeli people, let alone Jewish...any more then the actions or policies of my goverment represent me.

You can believe whatever you want, holmes. If AMERICA was busy throwing jews behind an aparthied wall you would not make a distinction between who does or does not hate jews individually. Not every German was a nazi but we sure don't make a distinction about the holocaust, do we? Sorry to break it to ya but, I'm betting, any average Iraqi whose parents became jelly at the business end of an American weapon doesn't give a fuck about your march with Code Pink. I have no problem with jews who are not racist bastards; the problem comes when your type assumes that any criticism of jewish racism MUST denote antisemitism. Quite reflexive, actually. And, if the tone of my posts hurt your pussy more than the RACISM BEHIND ZIONISM.. well... so be it. Clearly, racist cultures must be handled differently depending on which one is jewish.

:yawn:

Last edited:
Its pretty hard for Shogun when he is a raging antisemite and besides he likes skin-tight haircut and SS and HH match his eye colors!

Your post gave me quite some entertainment, so thank you. :)

You can believe whatever you want, holmes. If AMERICA was busy throwing jews behind an aparthied wall you would not make a distinction between who does or does not hate jews individually.

Um.....why wouldn't I?

Are you fucking kidding me? America is busy as we speak killing innocent people with bombs. We also fund that aparthied wall. So I guess that makes me guilty in your eyes. I make a distinction. I suppose you're not living in America, otherwise you'd have to blame yourself too. And if you are....then you're a hypocrite.

Not every German was a nazi but we sure don't make a distinction about the holocaust, do we?

Who's we? You got a turd in your pocket?

Sorry to break it to ya but, I'm betting, any average Iraqi whose parents became jelly at the business end of an American weapon doesn't give a fuck about your march with Code Pink.

Come again? Boy, you have a lot of assumptions. Most of them wrong.

I have no problem with jews who are not racist bastards; the problem comes when your type assumes that any criticism of jewish racism MUST denote antisemitism.

hmm...my type. Do tell, what is....my type exactly? I'm dying to hear it. :lol:
I certainly don't think that criticism of racist Israeli practices are antisemitism...as much as they would like the world to believe it. I was pointing out that you sound like a racist when you say things like, "joooos" and what not. And that it detracts from your argument. But hey, if you want to keep sounding like a jackass, then have at it. I won't stand in your way. :lol:

Quite reflexive, actually. And, if the tone of my posts hurt your pussy more than the RACISM BEHIND ZIONISM.. well... so be it. Clearly, racist cultures must be handled differently depending on which one is jewish.
:yawn:

Not really, but keep trying. :lol: Depending on which one is Jewish? Once again, is this your belief or another assumption that you have made about what I think? If it's assumption about what I think....I have to tell you: You're not giving me much credit. I don't blame all Australians for the treatment of the aboriginal people, nor the British for their treatment of....everybody. :lol:

Most cultures are racist.

Um.....why wouldn't I?

Are you fucking kidding me? America is busy as we speak killing innocent people with bombs. We also fund that aparthied wall. So I guess that makes me guilty in your eyes. I make a distinction. I suppose you're not living in America, otherwise you'd have to blame yourself too. And if you are....then you're a hypocrite.

Indeed, you are as guilty. Ask an iraqi whose family was turned into jelly by a patriot missile. I realize that a staggering amount of self righteousness is required to feel distinct form the very nation that is busy launching rockets and killing muslims but.. hey.. This is what made Stanly Milgram so famous post ww2, eh?

and yes, I live in America. Which is why I know how you'd be received if you walked down the fucking street in Baghdad with a US t shirt on at 2am, genius. And, if as many had been as loud to reject mobile chem lab excuses as I am zionist racsim then we'd not be in Iraq right now. Still, the chickens come home to roost despite my posts. Please, take a breather and catch up if you need to.

Who's we? You got a turd in your pocket?

we are all inglorious bastards when it comes to germany circa 1945. Lemme guess.. you hold a memorial ceremony remembering Dresden every year, right buddy? :lol:

so you say.. Clearly, you are one to be believed!

hmm...my type. Do tell, what is....my type exactly? I'm dying to hear it. :lol:
I certainly don't think that criticism of racist Israeli practices are antisemitism...as much as they would like the world to believe it. I was pointing out that you sound like a racist when you say things like, "joooos" and what not. And that it detracts from your argument. But hey, if you want to keep sounding like a jackass, then have at it. I won't stand in your way. :lol:

your type are the kind who will stop reading at the accusation of antisemitism and try and conduct a full scale, fact finding "does he hate jews or not" mission despite the inherent racism in zionism. In fact, I find it exceedingly hilarious that you walk into this ongoing forum conversation and seem to think you are some kind of referee. Throw as many red cards as you've got in your pocket, tex. My use of Da Jooos is the direct reflection of the tongue in cheek nature of this conversation. You'll figure it out when you see one of our local zionist lovers using the same term facetiously.. BUT, IM SURE, YOU WONT CALL THEM OUT FOR USING THE SAME PHRASE; hence, your "kind".

Not really, but keep trying. :lol: Depending on which one is Jewish? Once again, is this your belief or another assumption that you have made about what I think? If it's assumption about what I think....I have to tell you: You're not giving me much credit. I don't blame all Australians for the treatment of the aboriginal people, nor the British for their treatment of....everybody. :lol:

I'm not in the business of giving noobs credit. I guess you'll have one more thing to apply a tampon about.

But, I'm willing to bet that you DO blame the governments that CONSIST of said peoples for the actions of their collective cultures, eh? Lemme guess.. you don't blame all germans who let nazis pull a holocaust or all south Africans who were perfectly content with segregated aparthied, eh? oh.. thats DIFFERENT, eh? Apples to oranges, you say? typical.

But not all cultural racism is rationalized. Somehow what South Africa did bad israel gets a free pass on. And, it's people like you who facilitate as much.

Indeed, you are as guilty. Ask an iraqi whose family was turned into jelly by a patriot missile. I realize that a staggering amount of self righteousness is required to feel distinct form the very nation that is busy launching rockets and killing muslims but.. hey.. This is what made Stanly Milgram so famous post ww2, eh?

and yes, I live in America. Which is why I know how you'd be received if you walked down the fucking street in Baghdad with a US t shirt on at 2am, genius. And, if as many had been as loud to reject mobile chem lab excuses as I am zionist racsim then we'd not be in Iraq right now. Still, the chickens come home to roost despite my posts. Please, take a breather and catch up if you need to.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh! So you live in America?? You pro-Zionist, muslim killer!!!!!!
Really..................did you stop to think before you posted? Guess not.
So I suppose you are now as guilty as I? What are you going to do about it? Kill yourself? It's either that or live with the knowledge that your tax dollars fund Israel and bomb muslims.

we are all inglorious bastards when it comes to germany circa 1945. Lemme guess.. you hold a memorial ceremony remembering Dresden every year, right buddy? :lol:

Must be quite sad to see the world only in black or white. You must love Rush Limbaugh.

so you say.. Clearly, you are one to be believed!

:rofl

um, yeah, between the two of us...it should definately be you that is believed with assumptions of my character...not I. :tongue: Whatever was I thinking?

your type are the kind who will stop reading at the accusation of antisemitism and try and conduct a full scale, fact finding "does he hate jews or not" mission despite the inherent racism in zionism. In fact, I find it exceedingly hilarious that you walk into this ongoing forum conversation and seem to think you are some kind of referee. Throw as many red cards as you've got in your pocket, tex. My use of Da Jooos is the direct reflection of the tongue in cheek nature of this conversation. You'll figure it out when you see one of our local zionist lovers using the same term facetiously.. BUT, IM SURE, YOU WONT CALL THEM OUT FOR USING THE SAME PHRASE; hence, your "kind".

You know what? You're probaby right. I don't give a hard time to a black friend that uses the n word and I probably would to a white friend. So in that you're right. If your a Jew I'll give you a free pass on using "Joooos". Are you Jewish?

It wasn't a "full scale, fact finding "does he hate jews or not" mission"...it was a friendly reminder that sounding like a racist asshat doesn't help promote your argument. :lol:

I think you've realized that by now. So any further posturing on your part is just making you smaller and smaller and smaller... :eusa_shhh:

I'm not in the business of giving noobs credit. I guess you'll have one more thing to apply a tampon about.

Your lurid fascination with the much heard about, but never seen vagina is not relevant here.

But, I'm willing to bet that you DO blame the governments that CONSIST of said peoples for the actions of their collective cultures, eh? Lemme guess.. you don't blame all germans who let nazis pull a holocaust or all south Africans who were perfectly content with segregated aparthied, eh? oh.. thats DIFFERENT, eh? Apples to oranges, you say? typical.

:confused: I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Yes, I blame the goverment instead of the people. People are sheep.

But not all cultural racism is rationalized. Somehow what South Africa did bad israel gets a free pass on. And, it's people like you who facilitate as much.

How so? Because I slapped your hand for racist remarks? Sorry, sweetheart. If you make more money then I do (which wouldn't be hard) then you're a bigger supporter of Israel then I am.

So I suppose you are now as guilty as I? What are you going to do about it? Kill yourself? It's either that or live with the knowledge that your tax dollars fund Israel and bomb muslims.

yet, only ONE OF US is willing to be as vocal as necessary about it rather than join the flock as some laughable self righteous pussy who seems to think that going with the flow deflates the actions of their own nation. Indeed, it chaffes MY KIND knowing that MY nation is propping up the very zionism that kills muslims. don't blame me if such is as easy on your conscious as sunday morning.

If there were more jews in isreal that took my approach to rebuking racism then my points would not stick.. as it is... I guess you'll just have to forget how quickly you pop a boner when you watch Inglorious Bastards and assume that nazi politics happened in a vacuum. sorry, tex. You must have missed my Chickens coming home to roost comment.

Must be quite sad to see the world only in black or white. You must love Rush Limbaugh.

:rofl: aren't YOU the one letting your pussy bleed at the thought of generalizations? It doesn't get much more black and white than aparthied walls, yo. I guess it speaks volumes that you'd rather rationalize such and cry antisemite than hold racism accountable as long as it's da joooos enjoying segregation.

:lol:

clearly, to you, the death of emmet till was just a shade of grey.

um, yeah, between the two of us...it should definately be you that is believed with assumptions of my character...not I. :tongue: Whatever was I thinking?

Hey.. you are the one who decided to cry foul, buddy. Clearly, your heirarchy of concern puts a Scarlet A waaaaaaaaaay above "two shot, one kill" cast lead military efforts by israel. whatever allows you to sleep at night.

You know what? You're probaby right. I don't give a hard time to a black friend that uses the n word and I probably would to a white friend. So in that you're right. If your a Jew I'll give you a free pass on using "Joooos". Are you Jewish?

ahhh.. the ole SELECTIVE CONSISTENCY argument. HA! Seems that I had you pegged by your very first post. Please, cry about being generalized and black and white perspectives right before admitting that I am right about your apples to oranges standards again!

clearly, if I were jewish I'd have your blessing to be racist; again, hence the "your kind".

It wasn't a "full scale, fact finding "does he hate jews or not" mission"...it was a friendly reminder that sounding like a racist asshat doesn't help promote your argument. :lol:

yea, dude.. whitewash your own circumstantial concern! :rofl: I take it you didn't want to admit a few uncomfortable truths regarding the application of criticism after I brought up South Africa and Germany. Again, typical. You people use the accusation of jooooo hating antisemitism like an octopus uses ink.

I think you've realized that by now. So any further posturing on your part is just making you smaller and smaller and smaller... :eusa_shhh:

oh now.. THIS just illustrates how new you are around here, sir noobsalot. Give it a week and you'll discover just how much concern I have for such opinions of users like you. But, it probably DOES take a whole lot of quiet to keep your superficial concern of racism in line with plush glove criticism. I'll make sure to take your advice the next time we are coddling newborns. :thup:

Your lurid fascination with the much heard about, but never seen vagina is not relevant here.

Hey man.. i'm probably the wrong dude for you to be getting all "40 year old virgin" with up in here. I can't help you finally see a vagina that is not on a printed page or computer screen, holmes. I guess you are just going to have to grow more backbone if your interaction with gals is in any way indicated by your fear of holding a consistent standard to jewish racism. I guess you can always move to israel and wear a John Hagee t shirt... but.. much to your ire you'll probably find that little jewish princesses won't want to mingle with a goyim like you so..

:confused: I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Yes, I blame the goverment instead of the people. People are sheep.

and yet you sit here crying about my posts taking israel to task? :rofl: HELLO. do you need some smelling salts? Maybe I should have checked your medic alert bracelet for "Fucking Retard Disease" before applying the Foot to Ass maneuver. So, APPARENTLY, it's OK to criticize South Africa, America and GERMANY for the racism of their cultures.. but, jews in israel get a free pass because you don't have the testicular fortitude to apply the same standard to da joooos. Somehow, "people are sheep" unless they are jewish.. THEN, shades of grey kick in and all of a sudden it's posh to cry Antisemite.

please, keep posting. I love lampooning your kind.

How so? Because I slapped your hand for racist remarks? Sorry, sweetheart. If you make more money then I do (which wouldn't be hard) then you're a bigger supporter of Israel then I am

Again, the very same remark you commented on has been, and will be, used by a jew. Which, you've already admitted gets a free pass because they are jewish. Trust me.. something is getting bitchslapped but it's probably not what you think it is.

Regarding supporter of israel.. One can make the same arguement about supporting abortions in the US. That still doesn't make the horde of pro-lifers "supportive of abortion". Your logic wears a helmet and rides a short bus, doesn't it?

Now, do you have any more "do as I say, not as I do" excuses to lay out or would you like a few minutes to nurse that big red five-fingered e-handprint I just left on your forum participation?

I think you met your match a poster who is far more retarded than you!

I can only imagine what your replies to this troll must be. I might take the ignore off to check a few of them. It could be amusing!:lol:

How so? Because I slapped your hand for racist remarks? Sorry, sweetheart. If you make more money then I do (which wouldn't be hard) then you're a bigger supporter of Israel then I am.

when you do, nosejob, go ahead and post those Shogun quotes that you ran away from supporting with evidence the last time I trounced you back into hiding behind the block user feature.

This guy is neither here nor there... i'd MUCH rather beat you until you run yelping back under the porch with your tail tucked.

Listen up, grasshopper. My first post to you was neither vulgar nor rude. You responded like a 16 year old with a chip on his shoulder and love for his newfound ability for profanity. Once I understood that you weren't going to be able to have a meaningful dialogue, I decided that there wasn't any harm in having a little fun with you. So lets not take this too seriously, ok? :)

yet, only ONE OF US is willing to be as vocal as necessary about it rather than join the flock as some laughable self righteous pussy who seems to think that going with the flow deflates the actions of their own nation. Indeed, it chaffes MY KIND knowing that MY nation is propping up the very zionism that kills muslims. don't blame me if such is as easy on your conscious as sunday morning.

"as vocal as necessary"...really, I like that. :D Let's take the rest of this statement "rather than join the flock as some laughable self righteous pussy who seems to think that going with the flow deflates the actions of their own nation." Now.....how exactly have you came to this gross assumption? At least I give tangible help instead of vulgar displays on some message board. I'm sure you feel like your doing something...

Indeed, it chaffes MY KIND knowing that MY nation is propping up the very zionism that kills muslims.

Careful, your hypocricy is showing.

If there were more jews in isreal that took my approach to rebuking racism then my points would not stick.. as it is... I guess you'll just have to forget how quickly you pop a boner when you watch Inglorious Bastards and assume that nazi politics happened in a vacuum. sorry, tex. You must have missed my Chickens coming home to roost comment.

You don't even realize just how far off you are.

aren't YOU the one letting your pussy bleed at the thought of generalizations?

*sigh* I suppose it was too much for me to hope that it wouldn't have gone over your head. Did the thought even cross your mind? Tell me it did.

It doesn't get much more black and white than aparthied walls, yo. I guess it speaks volumes that you'd rather rationalize such and cry antisemite than hold racism accountable as long as it's da joooos enjoying segregation.

I've been letting you wallow in your misassumptions for the most part, but let us get one thing straight. I hate that fucking wall.

um, yeah, between the two of us...it should definately be you that is believed with assumptions of my character...not I. Whatever was I thinking?

Hey.. you are the one who decided to cry foul, buddy. Clearly, your heirarchy of concern puts a Scarlet A waaaaaaaaaay above "two shot, one kill" cast lead military efforts by israel. whatever allows you to sleep at night.

Whatever that means. Do you even believe half the stuff you type?

ahhh.. the ole SELECTIVE CONSISTENCY argument. HA! Seems that I had you pegged by your very first post. Please, cry about being generalized and black and white perspectives right before admitting that I am right about your apples to oranges standards again!

Have you not demonstrated selective consistancy by holding me accountable or guilty by reason of location and then given yourself a free pass even though you live in the same country? So is it ok when you do it?

clearly, if I were jewish I'd have your blessing to be racist; again, hence the "your kind".

No, you wouldn't have my blessing to be racist. I'd be having the same conversation with a Jew right now who was talking about A-Rabs in the same way. True, most racists I wouldn't even bother with. Consider it a compliment that I found you worthwhile.

yea, dude.. whitewash your own circumstantial concern! I take it you didn't want to admit a few uncomfortable truths regarding the application of criticism after I brought up South Africa and Germany. Again, typical. You people use the accusation of jooooo hating antisemitism like an octopus uses ink.

Actually, I've been consistant with my criticism. You have not been consistant with your understanding.

oh now.. THIS just illustrates how new you are around here, sir noobsalot. Give it a week and you'll discover just how much concern I have for such opinions of users like you. But, it probably DOES take a whole lot of quiet to keep your superficial concern of racism in line with plush glove criticism. I'll make sure to take your advice the next time we are coddling newborns.

That would be, "ma'am noobsalot", thank you very much. :lol: I should put that under my user title. :lol:

Hey man.. i'm probably the wrong dude for you to be getting all "40 year old virgin" with up in here. I can't help you finally see a vagina that is not on a printed page or computer screen, holmes. I guess you are just going to have to grow more backbone if your interaction with gals is in any way indicated by your fear of holding a consistent standard to jewish racism. I guess you can always move to israel and wear a John Hagee t shirt... but.. much to your ire you'll probably find that little jewish princesses won't want to mingle with a goyim like you so..

You're too funny. You're the one who kept saying things about a bleeding vagina. I'm not the one who "went there"...you are. You kept bringing it up...can you blame me for thinking that there might be an issue there? Have I referred to your genitals one time in this conversation? Now look back over your posts to me... See a pattern?

I don't think the little jewish princesses are going to dig me. :lol:

and yet you sit here crying about my posts taking israel to task? HELLO. do you need some smelling salts? Maybe I should have checked your medic alert bracelet for "Fucking Retard Disease" before applying the Foot to Ass maneuver. So, APPARENTLY, it's OK to criticize South Africa, America and GERMANY for the racism of their cultures.. but, jews in israel get a free pass because you don't have the testicular fortitude to apply the same standard to da joooos. Somehow, "people are sheep" unless they are jewish.. THEN, shades of grey kick in and all of a sudden it's posh to cry Antisemite.

I wasn't crying about your posts "taking Israel to task". By all means, keep taking. :D And I've already explained that it's your misunderstanding; my criticism is very equally spread out.

Again, the very same remark you commented on has been, and will be, used by a jew. Which, you've already admitted gets a free pass because they are jewish. Trust me.. something is getting bitchslapped but it's probably not what you think it is.

Regarding supporter of israel.. One can make the same arguement about supporting abortions in the US. That still doesn't make the horde of pro-lifers "supportive of abortion". Your logic wears a helmet and rides a short bus, doesn't it?

Now, do you have any more "do as I say, not as I do" excuses to lay out or would you like a few minutes to nurse that big red five-fingered e-handprint I just left on your forum participation?

Hellllooooooo......is there anyone home? I don't support Israel and yet you say I do because of where I live. Then you make exceptions for yourself??????? Your logic missed it's bus entirely! I'm not sure your logic has a bus to get on!! :lol:
You're so wound up in your self-righteous indignation you can't see the big flag I'm waving in your face. I'm on your side; you're too idiotic to see it.
You would be more fun to play with if you actually understood the points that I'm making. I actually thought you were smarter. On the outside I'm laughing at you...but on the inside I'm crying for you.

P.S. This is getting too long and too boring; I reserve the right to not respond.

/Listen up, grasshopper. My first post to you was neither vulgar nor rude. You responded like a 16 year old with a chip on his shoulder and love for his newfound ability for profanity. Once I understood that you weren't going to be able to have a meaningful dialogue, I decided that there wasn't any harm in having a little fun with you. So lets not take this too seriously, ok? :)

As I told Ghook above.. you are neither here nor there. You've stepped into a conversation swinging and don't even have the fist fucking clue in what direction your target taunts you from. You'll have to forgive me for not being all too impressed with silly little passive-aggressive quips from some noobie.

Oh, and your opinion of my use of vocabulary means two things: jack and shit. Go find a tampon and stop bleeding all over the couch.

"as vocal as necessary"...really, I like that. :D Let's take the rest of this statement "rather than join the flock as some laughable self righteous pussy who seems to think that going with the flow deflates the actions of their own nation." Now.....how exactly have you came to this gross assumption? At least I give tangible help instead of vulgar displays on some message board. I'm sure you feel like your doing something...

yea dude.. TANGIBLE HELP. on a message board. go ahead and grab your post, guy, and shake the dumb fuck out of it as best you can.

oh.. and it's You're... welcome to elementary grammar.

Careful, your hypocricy is showing.

you'd think so.. Unfortunately for you, again, it's my overt rebuke of such practices and the total lack thereof in israel, that illustrates what kind of a fucking farce your thread input is. Seriously, cocksheeth... at least TRY to keep up with the conversation.

You don't even realize just how far off you are.

laughable self righteousness doesn't really go far with me, tex.

*sigh* I suppose it was too much for me to hope that it wouldn't have gone over your head. Did the thought even cross your mind? Tell me it did.

ahh.. the ole "do as I say, not as I do" principal.. how trite. Can't say that I'm shocked though.

I've been letting you wallow in your misassumptions for the most part, but let us get one thing straight. I hate that fucking wall.

sure you do. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE you do. Apparently you hate it so much that you'd rather witch hunt for scarlet A's than comment on the total lack of similarly rebuking JOOOOS in israel. I tellya.. thats a helluva mode of operation you've got, slick.

Whatever that means. Do you even believe half the stuff you type?

profound retort! Shit, someone high up in the fed is CLEARLY missing their speech writer!

Have you not demonstrated selective consistancy by holding me accountable or guilty by reason of location and then given yourself a free pass even though you live in the same country? So is it ok when you do it?

It's not the common country, holmes.. it's the specific criteria for which you seem more concerned; not so much ethnic racism as the very thought that a jew might get offended by the use of "Da Jooooss" (despite the very same use by our local zionist jews, no less). That is the distinction between you and I. You'd placate enablers just to keep from feeling like an antisemite while I go ahead and call a zionist jew a racism bastard. if only there were more Germans like me circa 1945.. Like you? Welcome to sobibor.

No, you wouldn't have my blessing to be racist. I'd be having the same conversation with a Jew right now who was talking about A-Rabs in the same way. True, most racists I wouldn't even bother with. Consider it a compliment that I found you worthwhile.

and yet you JUST admitted that you'd hold a double vocabulary standard according to ethnicity. Can't have it both ways, tex.

As far as a compliment.. I assure you that I don't give a rats ass about the opinion of self righteous bastards on an anonymous message board. Maybe being breastfed until the age of 8 didn't work out very well for you in the long run..

Actually, I've been consistant with my criticism. You have not been consistant with your understanding.

ya... nothing says "consistent" quite like "well, if he's a jew than it's ok to use the exact same phrase"

That would be, "ma'am noobsalot", thank you very much. :lol: I should put that under my user title. :lol:

You're too funny. You're the one who kept saying things about a bleeding vagina. I'm not the one who "went there"...you are. You kept bringing it up...can you blame me for thinking that there might be an issue there? Have I referred to your genitals one time in this conversation? Now look back over your posts to me... See a pattern?

Your insinuations seem to be less devastating than your "tangible" efforts here on an internet messageboard. Don't take your cramps out on me just because your assertions don't work like midol is supposed to. I'm just sayin...

I don't think the little jewish princesses are going to dig me. :lol:

I dunno.. they sure do enjoy good little goyim who avoid criticism of israel at all cost. You might just work out well for them after all.

I wasn't crying about your posts "taking Israel to task". By all means, keep taking. :D And I've already explained that it's your misunderstanding; my criticism is very equally spread out.

sure it is. Noobs who leap into the fray don't get the benefit of the doubt. There is no misunderstanding; you'd rather cry antisemite than ethnic racism. That one is clear.

Hellllooooooo......is there anyone home? I don't support Israel and yet you say I do because of where I live. Then you make exceptions for yourself??????? Your logic missed it's bus entirely! I'm not sure your logic has a bus to get on!! :lol:

The exceptions come by evidence of my primary concern versus yours. Apparently, you'd rather hunt for scarlet A's and insinuate that someone hates da jooos rather than give a damn about a ****** class in israel. Hey, don't blame me if your priorities are fucked up. A common nationality doesn't equate our motivations even if we are lumped together externally.

You're so wound up in your self-righteous indignation you can't see the big flag I'm waving in your face. I'm on your side; you're too idiotic to see it.
You would be more fun to play with if you actually understood the points that I'm making. I actually thought you were smarter. On the outside I'm laughing at you...but on the inside I'm crying for you.

cry at what you want, yo. Another of your noobtoast mistakes is the assumption that I should play nice because you give the slightest lip service to the side I argue for. Sorry, fresh user account smell, you'd have known better had you looked both ways before crossing into the USMB street. I'm not one to kiss your ass just because you've finally shelved the antisemite hunt and donned your fragile concern for palis.

P.S. This is getting too long and too boring; I reserve the right to not respond.

You can reserve the right to suck me dick too.

have a pleasant day.

Forum List

Back