Gulf Arab money 'behind purchases of Israeli land'

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
Vast tracts of Israeli agricultural land in north Israel's Galilee area have been bought up by Arabs with financial backing from the Gulf, Israeli public radio reported on Saturday.

It said dozens of hectares (acres) have been bought and that a local farmers' association had tried in vain to warn the Israeli authorities about the sale.

The radio station quoted Agriculture Minister Shalom Simhon as saying the affair was not a matter for his department since "it concerns private land."

Galilee and the Negev desert in the south are relatively lightly populated, and Israel has a minister, Sylvan Shalom, charged specifically with development.

Much of the country's Israeli Arab population of around 1.4 million people lives in the Galilee.

On August 3 the Israeli parliament passed a controversial land reform law that allows local officials to privatise publicly owned land, triggering the ire of the Arab minority.

Arab MPs said the law, which is backed by hardline Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, would block efforts by Palestinians who fled the creation of Israel in 1948 to recover their property or seek compensation for what they have lost.

The new law allows local municipal officials to sell off state land in urban centres and maintains a previous ban on the sale to non-Jews of land controlled by the Keren Kayemet LeIsrael Jewish agency.

I predict the likes of Ghook, Jillian, Elvis and the rest of our local zionist will ignore this thread like they do consistent equality. Must be nice to eat your cake and have it too.

*silence*

come on, you big zionist jew PUSSIES. Tell me how you'd love to live in an AMERICA that tracks the ethnicity and the illegal nature of selling LAND TO A FUCKING JEW.

:rofl:

:thup:

Ghook.. joooooohooooooo! Im talking to YOU, buddy. ELVIS! You too, holmes.... I know Jillian is resting in her crypt and only rises from her tomb when there is blood in the water already so.. come on, fellas.... HERE is your chance to tell me how EQUAL jews are with everyone else in israel.. that is, if you can fend off the URGE to toss a scarlet A like a frag grenade and then point at Saudi Arabia or Morocco...

You big, mouth breathing pussies.

Then praytel, Elvis... How loudly would you insist the US were racist if we employed a state based ban of selling land to non-Aryans?

The new law allows local municipal officials to sell off state land in urban centres and maintains a previous ban on the sale to non-Jews of land controlled by the Keren Kayemet LeIsrael Jewish agency.

I'd love to hear how you rationalizing shit like this.

This is the first I've seen of this thread.

You didn't miss anything because it isn't true. There is a ban against the sale of state lands to non Israeli citizens who aren't Jewish, but no ban against the sale of state lands to any Israeli citizens, not even in east Jerusalem. The original story is mistaken. The effect of the law is to transfer state owned lands, about 93% of all lands, from state ownership to private ownership. It is true that this will produce another impediment to "refugees" being able to recover land they claim they lost in 1948, but that was never going to happen anymore anyway.

The Israeli High Court has ruled in several cases that there can be no discrimination among Israeli citizens because of race, religion, etc. in land sales either by the government, non governmental agencies or private citizens or entities. It does allow discrimination among non Israeli citizens in favor of foreign Jews. The effect of this privatization law will be to remove the legal basis for this discrimination against non citizens so that Palestinians who are legal residents in Israel, or even Palestinians living in the territories will be able to buy this land from the new private owners that they couldn't previously have bought from the state.

I suggest you shoot an email to brietbart, yo.. Let them know how mistaken they are given their apparent joo hating antisemitism.

also, the fucking physics that you had to negate in order to use gymnastics that a 12 year old chinese girl from last summers Olympics would appriciate with the following sentences is just PHENOMENAL.

There is a ban against the sale of state lands to non Israeli citizens who aren't Jewish, but no ban against the sale of state lands to any Israeli citizens, not even in east Jerusalem.

I guess you'd be ok with the same kind of policy applied to the US which banned jews from qualifying for the purchase of an equivalent type of land for the sake of preserving the Aryan dominance of America?

WHAT?!?!?!

You WOULDNT! No WAI!

Vast tracts of Israeli agricultural land in north Israel's Galilee area have been bought up by Arabs with financial backing from the Gulf, Israeli public radio reported on Saturday.

It said dozens of hectares (acres) have been bought and that a local farmers' association had tried in vain to warn the Israeli authorities about the sale.

The radio station quoted Agriculture Minister Shalom Simhon as saying the affair was not a matter for his department since "it concerns private land."

Galilee and the Negev desert in the south are relatively lightly populated, and Israel has a minister, Sylvan Shalom, charged specifically with development.

Much of the country's Israeli Arab population of around 1.4 million people lives in the Galilee.

On August 3 the Israeli parliament passed a controversial land reform law that allows local officials to privatise publicly owned land, triggering the ire of the Arab minority.

Arab MPs said the law, which is backed by hardline Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, would block efforts by Palestinians who fled the creation of Israel in 1948 to recover their property or seek compensation for what they have lost.

I predict the likes of Ghook, Jillian, Elvis and the rest of our local zionist will ignore this thread like they do consistent equality. Must be nice to eat your cake and have it too.

This is the first I have seen of this, but the article is inaccurate. The law doesn't allow the sale of land to non-Israeli citizens! Again Israeli Arabs can and DO purchase land in Israel.

Funny how an person could find an argument against Israelis being very wary of Non-Israeli Arabs, who come from countries that DO NOT recognize nor support and seek Israel's destruction and the death of all her Jewish inhabitants purchasing land in Israel!

Imagine if back in the 50-70s the Soviets purchased half of the land in WY, would Americans be fine just sitting back and saying COOL! Or would they would say" Hey US government official what the fuck are you doing?" Youbetchya!

Nice try Shogun but no country would sit their and allow their enemies to purchase land in their country. I mean would you doubt Iran for not letting Israelis purchase a gigantic piece of their country. NO!

But you will hypocritically bash the Israelis for doing! The reason being! Because you are a worthless ANTISEMITE!

I remember a few years back when the Japanese started buying chunks of Rockerfeller Center in NY. Americans weren't too happy about it. And the Japanese were just an economic competitor, not a bloodthirsty enemy.

I remember a few years back when the Japanese started buying chunks of Rockerfeller Center in NY. Americans weren't too happy about it. And the Japanese were just an economic competitor, not a bloodthirsty enemy.

Were we at war with Japan at the time? Where the Japanese trying to buy up a quarter of the country? NOPE, thanks playing!:cuckoo:

This is the first I have seen of this, but the article is inaccurate. The law doesn't allow the sale of land to non-Israeli citizens! Again Israeli Arabs can and DO purchase land in Israel.

Funny how an person could find an argument against Israelis being very wary of Non-Israeli Arabs, who come from countries that DO NOT recognize nor support and seek Israel's destruction and the death of all her Jewish inhabitants purchasing land in Israel!

Imagine if back in the 50-70s the Soviets purchased half of the land in WY, would Americans be fine just sitting back and saying COOL! Or would they would say" Hey US government official what the fuck are you doing?" Youbetchya!

Nice try Shogun but no country would sit their and allow their enemies to purchase land in their country. I mean would you doubt Iran for not letting Israelis purchase a gigantic piece of their country. NO!

But you will hypocritically bash the Israelis for doing! The reason being! Because you are a worthless ANTISEMITE!

yea! it's ALWAYS an error when it comes to da jooos, isn't it nosejob?

:lol:

I suggest you email the OP and let them kow how many dead jews they clearly want to see floating.

ps.. stupid, the guy above that you just knee jerked WAS SUPPORTING YOUR POSITION, you stupid fucking jew.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I guess this is what happens when a racist jew forgets that ARABS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE ENEMY.... but hey, again, WHO is going to pick jewish cotton? Ethnic equlity sure is antisemitic, isn't it you silly fucking matzo ball?

Last edited:

I suggest you email the OP and let them kow how many dead jews they clearly want to see floating.

ps.. stupid, the guy above that you just knee jerked WAS SUPPORTING YOUR POSITION, you stupid fucking jew.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They accuracy of the OP has been called into question.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They accuracy of the OP has been called into question.

yea.. by knee jerk joooos that have nothing to offer as evidence other than the accusation of antisemitism. This is why it's so fun playing with you goofy bastards. I can literally quote israeli policy FROM a jewish source and you silly bastards will scream Nyet and offer the same octopus ink excuses.

seriously. if you people failed any more on the subject of ethnic equality you'd have to put half of the internet behind an aparthied wall.

Wow...soggy...put down the crack pipe. This is probably the most retarded thread you've ever started.

We KNOW you don't like Jews, no reason to keep reminding us.

Israel passes controversial land law

Mon Aug 3, 1:06 pm ET

JERUSALEM (AFP) – The Israeli parliament on Monday passed a controversial land reform law that allows local officials to privatise state land in urban centres, triggering the ire of Israel's Arab minority.

The law, which had the backing of hardline Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, was passed in the third and last reading by 61 votes against 45 in the 120-seat Knesset.

Arab MPs denounced the law which they said would block efforts by Palestinians who fled the creation of Israel in 1948 to recover their property or seek compensation for what they have lost.

Arab Israelis account for some 20 percent of Israel's population.

The law allows local municipal officials to privatise state land in urban centres and maintains a previous ban on the sale to non-Jews of land controlled by the Keren Kayemet LeIsrael Jewish agency.

The agency which acts as a key fund for the Zionist movement had helped buy Palestinian land for Jews even before the state of Israel was set up in 1948.

Some Israeli opposition MPs and others from the Labour party and far-right groups voted against the law which they said would favour private interests over national ones.

Israel passes controversial land law - Yahoo! News

Wow...soggy...put down the crack pipe. This is probably the most retarded thread you've ever started.

We KNOW you don't like Jews, no reason to keep reminding us.

I look forward to ANY evidence your pussy ass can post outside of weak little zionist-fan musings.

Please, SHOCK this monkey, fat girl.

The law allows local municipal officials to privatise state land in urban centres and maintains a previous ban on the sale to non-Jews of land controlled by the Keren Kayemet LeIsrael Jewish agency.

How many jews does it take to post evidence other than crying antisemite? Let's see.. One.. Two.. Three... Fou..

How many jews does it take to post evidence other than crying antisemite? Let's see.. One.. Two.. Three... Fou..

Point out where I cried antisemite. I said the accuracy of the article you posted was called into question.

Knesset passes land reform and 'Mofaz law'

The Knesset passed a land reform bill Monday that allows for privatization of state-owned lands.

The second and third readings of the bill passed by a vote of 61 MKs in favor and 45 MKs against.

Kadima lawmakers criticized their Labor counterparts for supporting the bill after the second reading had passed.
Advertisement

"The Labor party finally buried its path today, abandoned its founders and is directly responsible for national land privatization," the party said.

"This is how it looks when a party that lacks power profits from the land of the Jewish people in exchange for a seat in the government."

A number of Labor MKs, the so-called "Labor rebels", slammed the party's support of public lands privatization, with Eitan Cabel saying it was "a black day for the Labor party".

Labor MK Pines-Paz said the party's support for the bill showed "the final failure of the Labor party."

Pines-Paz called the parliamentary deals behind the vote "a rotten, frightening, mafia-style compromise

Labor Party leader Ehud Barak struck a deal with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu prior to the passage of the bill which stipulated that 400,000 dunams of land will be subject to privatization, half the size of the territory originally proposed in the legislation. The compromise paved the way for Labor's support for the bill.

The Arab minority rights center, Adalah, said the new law was prejudicial to the constitutional rights of Israeli Arabs, and violated the property rights of Palestinian refugees.

"It will lead to the transfer of title to private owners in real estate properties which were expropriated by the state from the Palestinian Arab population," Adalah said. "The law will also lead to privatization of property of some of the lands of destroyed and evacuated Arab villages, as well as many properties belonging to Palestinian refugees.

"This privatization policy will frustrate any future possibility of returning the abovementioned lands to their original Palestinian owners, in violation of their constitutional right to property and in contravention of both domestic Israeli law and international humanitarian law."

Earlier Monday, the Knesset passed a controversial law which allows for seven lawmakers from any one faction to break away from their party.

The bill, which is nicknamed "the Mofaz law" since it is widely believed that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would like to facilitate Kadima MK Shaul Mofaz's departure from the centrist party, passed its second and third readings by a 60-43 vote.

Mofaz, who has denied speculation that he intends to lead a splinter group of Kadima MKs into Netanyahu's government, denounced the prime minister for pushing the "undemocratic" law.

"The Likud splinter law passed and with it the message that Netanyahu is a weak prime minister who needs to threaten his ministers, buy the trust of his coalition partners with taxpayer money, all in order to ensure his political survival," a Kadima statement said in response to news of the law's passage.

"A black flag is flying over the Knesset today," Labor MK Ophir Pines-Paz said. "This is a law that the government should not have been allowed to bring before the Knesset, and the Knesset should not have been allowed to legislate."

"This is a continuation of the political thuggery of the government and the coalition," Pines-Paz said. "This is a dangerous distortion of the rules of the game and a cynical use of power. A serious government would not have done this, but this is a government that is drunk with power. This is the tyranny of the majority rather than a rule of the majority."

Knesset passes land reform and 'Mofaz law' - Haaretz - Israel News

Fucking Antisemites at the Haaretz...

Point out where I cried antisemite. I said the accuracy of the article you posted was called into question.

Feel free to question the accuracy of any number of sources I am able to post, dude. Insinuating that I'm lying and that there has been no law passed is nothing short of farcical comedy gold.

Hey, HERE is another for you... Maybe screaming about dead jews and acting like Ghook will mute reality for you.

Israel passes highly controversial land law

JERUSALEM- — The Israeli parliament on Monday passed a controversial land reform law that allows local officials to privatize state land in urban centers, triggering the ire of Israel’s Arab minority.

The law allows local municipal officials to privatize state land in urban centers and maintains a previous ban on the sale to non-Jews of land controlled by the Keren Kayemet LeIsrael Jewish agency.

BusinessWorld Online: Israel passes highly controversial land law

Forum List

Back