Guilty Pleasures??

another guilty pleasure....lol

i enjoy watching PoliticalChic and NYcarbineer attempt to have a conversation. I get enjoyment out of that, and Im sorry 2 the gawds for that enjoyment.

She got beaten so badly so often she put me on ignore.
Damn, you lasted so long and now it's all over?

God damn it.

And the rabbi or truthmatters are not even around any more to witness their overt fails

:(

anyway, list your guilty pleasures.

Beating up posters like PC in debate so badly they put me on ignore is my pleasure. Guilty.

Getting a poster to do a complete 180 on his previous position (one that is documented so I can cite it) just because the partisan roles are reversed, is most enjoyable.

Hearing him try to make a weasely argument that he isn't flip flopping is icing on that cake.

Yes you win the internet

Ah, I see, I go to a venue designed for informal debate because I enjoy winning debates,

and I'm the villain.

List some if youve got them....

I have a whole mess of them. No, ive never tried to bite my ear.

But, I listen to girly pop music sometimes and I feel joyful. Do i snap my fingers and get all animated to them in the car? Lol nah i dont go that far.

when i clean the house, i continuously move the mess to the next room and by the time i get to the end, that ONE LAST ROOM, man im tired....so.......door closed, nobody frm the party's going in there.

whale tale?? is it called...if i see a hint if a thong on a decent chick poppin up a little from the top of the jeans......i.break my neck

For about 5 and a half years I have been gluing my boss's coffee cup to his desk and setting the language to some weird shit. I sneak in and do it every couple month. That and i smoke in my work truck.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I like watching bripat OPs fail within the first 2-3 posts. Guno, too is good for that.

I like CrusaderFrank 's troll-style. He is a ninja of mockery and Im not quite precise that he's not a liberal :ack-1:(exposed).

I get tingles in the back of my head from soft voices. male & female, duddnt matter.....and i joined a sort of ASMR Community because of this and I watch their videos every night falling asleep. Seems weird, from the outside looking in I guess b.c. many ppl dont understand or get the sensation they call "ASMR," but.....I guess I get it most from Massages.

"I'll take 'why is gt one of my favorite poster and an all around mensch for $2,000, Alex"

I like to pick scabs, and then also put the blood in my mouth. I have a crispy fresh tee thing where I only wear my tees like 2-3 times and then I let them clog my closet. I donated 90 fucking tee shirts this spring, made another like 30 into gym shirts and was still able to have an abundance to myself.

Umm, what else.

I didn't think I had any until you mentioned scabs...I enjoy peeling sunburned skin on other people.

• Thanks
I like to pick scabs, and then also put the blood in my mouth. I have a crispy fresh tee thing where I only wear my tees like 2-3 times and then I let them clog my closet. I donated 90 fucking tee shirts this spring, made another like 30 into gym shirts and was still able to have an abundance to myself.

Umm, what else.

I didn't think I had any until you mentioned scabs...I enjoy peeling sunburned skin on other people.
lol thanks for sharing!

how do you approach them about it??

Umm, what else.

lol thanks for sharing!

I bite my lower lip and say, "Hold still.":lol:

Umm, what else.

lol thanks for sharing!

As long as you don't eat the scabs....Like a guy in the Army I hung around with...did...:puke:

Umm, what else.

lol thanks for sharing!

As long as you don't eat the scabs....Like a guy in the Army I hung around with...did...:puke:

Did he eat his scabs or your scabs??

Umm, what else.

lol thanks for sharing!

Did he eat his scabs or your scabs??
His scabs, I don't pull scabs...unless by accident...

Umm, what else.

lol thanks for sharing!

My girl likes to do it to me. I never heard of ASMR before but I get that feeling when someone does it to me. I only burn once before I tan but I always let myself burn extra so I peel really good just so I can get my skin peeled because I love that ASMR feeling so much. I always loved that feeling and never knew it was actually a thing. I get it from some of the weirdest situations too

• Thanks

Umm, what else.

lol thanks for sharing!

My girl likes to do it to me. I never heard of ASMR before but I get that feeling when someone does it to me. I only burn once before I tan but I always let myself burn extra so I peel really good just so I can get my skin peeled because I love that ASMR feeling so much. I always loved that feeling and never knew it was actually a thing. I get it from some of the weirdest situations too
Your boner is showing...

Umm, what else.

lol thanks for sharing!

Your boner is showing...
What else is new

Umm, what else.

lol thanks for sharing!

Your boner is showing...
What else is new
There's no sunburn on it to feel the fetish....

lol thanks for sharing!

Your boner is showing...
What else is new
You're spending too much time thinking about my boner bro

i enjoy watching PoliticalChic and NYcarbineer attempt to have a conversation. I get enjoyment out of that, and Im sorry 2 the gawds for that enjoyment.

God damn it.

And the rabbi or truthmatters are not even around any more to witness their overt fails

I still eviscerate her and can now do it without the annoyance of having to read her pathetic responses.

lol thanks for sharing!

Your boner is showing...
What else is new
You're spending too much time thinking about my boner bro
Being a sex surrogate I must look out for all avenues of pleasure for any possible future clients...Domination available also....

God damn it.

I still eviscerate her and can now do it without the annoyance of having to read her pathetic responses.
She needs to pay rent for staying so long in yer head, have a toke.....

Forum List

Back