'GUILTY' - Obama Declares Hillary Endangered National Security

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"President Barack Obama says he believes his former secretary of state did not intentionally endanger national security in her handling of classified information."

For those too stupid to get that, what Obama just said was, "Hillary endangered our National Security....but she didn't mean to." For those same people, this is not the 1st time he & his White House has pointed this out. Not long ago the WH, commenting on special Compartmentalized 'TS' information the FBI found on Hillary's private server, stated publicly that the information was SO classified that it could not be released in any form (incapable of redacting any amount and still be able to release any of it) without it causing 'grave damage' to our National Security.

If Obama was trying to HELP Hillary's cause he failed miserably by bringing this point, that Hillary DID endanger US National Security, back to everyone's attention. It was SUCH a horrible move that even top Democrats were publicly questioning 'WTF was / is he doing?' This 1st comment was only HALF of what Obama said.

He also declared 'he's not trying to influence his administration's investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server'.

"The White House on Tuesday was under pressure to reconcile those two statements - asserting Obama's public defense of Clinton was not an attempt to meddle in an ongoing probe and that federal investigators will not be swayed by the boss's views."

It's not like this is the 1st time Obama has meddled in on-going investigations. Early in his administration, when a collegiate buddy was arrested by campus police, Obama stepped to the microphone as he exited a meeting, admitted he did not know any of the details of the event, and then added that it wounded like the police acted stupidly.

:rolleyes:

Even in regards to the Hillary investigation this is not the 1st time the Barry / the WH / the DOJ has stepped in to attempt to influence the investigation. Before any evidence had (publicly) been presented Obama's hand-picked Atty General, Loretta Lynch, declared to the press that based on what she knew SO FAR there was no reason to press charges, and the WH publicly stated that the FBI was NOT investigating Hillary. This last act drew rebuke from the FBI.

There is more than enough appearance of a Conflict of Interest:
- The FBI found e-mails between Obama and Hillary on her server - correspondence Barry has declared officially 'off limits' as part of Executive Privilege (Oh look, Barry sealed off more persona records/files).

- The WH falsely / mistakenly declared the FBI was not investigating Hillary...just HER server, HER e-mails, HER staff, and HER actions involving handling classified info as Sect of State...

- Atty General Lynch prematurely has declared there is no need to file charges against Hillary

....and now Obama comes out in defense of Hillary (even though he hilariously declared she DID endanger US Natl Security - it's just that she didn't MEAN to do it. And in Obama's world Laws and if you broke them or not don't matter as long as you say you didn't MEAN to do it.)

News from The Associated Press

Who in hell starts job says "I use my own system" to hell with FOIA and lemmings roll behind "it all ok" no foul? WTH? 6 years secret?

She didn't MEAN to do it:

"She would never intentionally put America in any kind of jeopardy," he said of Clinton, who is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination."

It wasn't the first time that Obama has suggested that he doesn't think there's much to the email controversy. In October, he said flatly he didn't think the set-up posed a national security problem.

Each time he weighs in, it raises legal experts' eyebrows and roils political adversaries. Republicans this week have suggested Obama is signaling prosecutors to go easy, and using a different standard for Clinton that has been applied to other administration officials investigated for mishandling information, like former CIA Director David Petraeus.

"It does raise concerns for prosecutors," said Peter Henning, a law professor at Wayne State University and a former federal prosecutor. "If it's a close case, how am I to judge whether to pursue charges when the president has said he doesn't think there's anything there? I don't think it will prejudice any decision but it certainly gives the appearance of that."

Yet he can't help himself, especially since he has much riding on it as well.

"I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it," he said. "I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case."

Yeah, and if you like your plan / doctor toy can KEEP your plan / doctor!

:lmao:

She didn't MEAN to do it:

"She would never intentionally put America in any kind of jeopardy," he said of Clinton, who is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination."

It wasn't the first time that Obama has suggested that he doesn't think there's much to the email controversy. In October, he said flatly he didn't think the set-up posed a national security problem.

Each time he weighs in, it raises legal experts' eyebrows and roils political adversaries. Republicans this week have suggested Obama is signaling prosecutors to go easy, and using a different standard for Clinton that has been applied to other administration officials investigated for mishandling information, like former CIA Director David Petraeus.

"It does raise concerns for prosecutors," said Peter Henning, a law professor at Wayne State University and a former federal prosecutor. "If it's a close case, how am I to judge whether to pursue charges when the president has said he doesn't think there's anything there? I don't think it will prejudice any decision but it certainly gives the appearance of that."

Yet he can't help himself, especially since he has much riding on it as well.

"I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it," he said. "I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case."

Yeah, and if you like your plan / doctor toy can KEEP your plan / doctor!

:lmao:
Link or stfu.

"President Barack Obama says he believes his former secretary of state did not intentionally endanger national security in her handling of classified information."

For those too stupid to get that, what Obama just said was, "Hillary endangered our National Security....but she didn't mean to." For those same people, this is not the 1st time he & his White House has pointed this out. Not long ago the WH, commenting on special Compartmentalized 'TS' information the FBI found on Hillary's private server, stated publicly that the information was SO classified that it could not be released in any form (incapable of redacting any amount and still be able to release any of it) without it causing 'grave damage' to our National Security.

If Obama was trying to HELP Hillary's cause he failed miserably by bringing this point, that Hillary DID endanger US National Security, back to everyone's attention. It was SUCH a horrible move that even top Democrats were publicly questioning 'WTF was / is he doing?' This 1st comment was only HALF of what Obama said.

He also declared 'he's not trying to influence his administration's investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server'.

"The White House on Tuesday was under pressure to reconcile those two statements - asserting Obama's public defense of Clinton was not an attempt to meddle in an ongoing probe and that federal investigators will not be swayed by the boss's views."

It's not like this is the 1st time Obama has meddled in on-going investigations. Early in his administration, when a collegiate buddy was arrested by campus police, Obama stepped to the microphone as he exited a meeting, admitted he did not know any of the details of the event, and then added that it wounded like the police acted stupidly.

:rolleyes:

Even in regards to the Hillary investigation this is not the 1st time the Barry / the WH / the DOJ has stepped in to attempt to influence the investigation. Before any evidence had (publicly) been presented Obama's hand-picked Atty General, Loretta Lynch, declared to the press that based on what she knew SO FAR there was no reason to press charges, and the WH publicly stated that the FBI was NOT investigating Hillary. This last act drew rebuke from the FBI.

There is more than enough appearance of a Conflict of Interest:
- The FBI found e-mails between Obama and Hillary on her server - correspondence Barry has declared officially 'off limits' as part of Executive Privilege (Oh look, Barry sealed off more persona records/files).

- The WH falsely / mistakenly declared the FBI was not investigating Hillary...just HER server, HER e-mails, HER staff, and HER actions involving handling classified info as Sect of State...

- Atty General Lynch prematurely has declared there is no need to file charges against Hillary

....and now Obama comes out in defense of Hillary (even though he hilariously declared she DID endanger US Natl Security - it's just that she didn't MEAN to do it. And in Obama's world Laws and if you broke them or not don't matter as long as you say you didn't MEAN to do it.)

News from The Associated Press

"Hillary endangered our National Security....but she didn't mean to."

yes he made it pretty clear that she did

Link or stfu.
Daws, you rude, bitter, hate-filled little man...do you know how links work, especially on this board?

Would you recognize one if you saw one?

Evidently NOT, because the link was the last think at the bottom of the very 1st post.

Like Obama, you just can't help opening your mouth and exposing your ignorance...without even knowing you're doing it.

:clap: :lmao:

Link or stfu.
Daws, you rude, bitter, hate-filled little man...do you know how links work, especially on this board?

Would you recognize one if you saw one?

Evidently NOT, because the link was the last think at the bottom of the very 1st post.

Like Obama, you just can't help opening your mouth and exposing your ignorance...without even knowing you're doing it.

:clap: :lmao:
False there was nothing at the bottom of your post when I first saw it, but being a whiny desperate asshole you'll go for anything.

False there was nothing at the bottom of your post when I first saw it, but being a whiny desperate asshole you'll go for anything.

It was there the whole time.
Emotion got the best of you...or, as I said, you don't know how it works / wouldn't recognize one if it bit you in the arse. :p

Forum List

Back