Guillain-Barre Syndrome: The Truth

Retorting primarily to EOTS on that sorry should have been more clear. He's the one brought AIDS into the conversation. But frankly for every site you can get linking Thimerisol to Autism there is another stating otherwise. There have been no really good scientific studies done on that yet and I'm still waiting for the first.

Retorting primarily to EOTS on that sorry should have been more clear. He's the one brought AIDS into the conversation. But frankly for every site you can get linking Thimerisol to Autism there is another stating otherwise. There have been no really good scientific studies done on that yet and I'm still waiting for the first.

the link is from the national autism foundation.

here is a short video from the university of calgary faculty of medicine, dept of physiology & biophysics

How Mercury Causes Brain Neuron Degeneration

when I was a kid no one I ever knew died of the flu..in fact most kind of enjoyed it for the most part some extra attention..my mom would always buy me some comic books..you got a few days off school you appreciated feeling well again..it is all part of the human experience..for the most part all this fuss is so junior doesn't need to get a fever ..throw up..gain a natural immunity and carry on..it is stupid and if it was about saving lives I am sure statistically there are a thousand better ways to save children's lives with the money time and effort spent on this nonsense

You're talking about a fast-moving flu, not one that causes a fever and vomiting for a week or more, which can seriously dehydrate your entire system. The way I understand this current flu virus is that it resembles salmonella poisoning, only lasts longer. If you want to go through that, then knock yourself out.

There's also growing evidence that many of the "new" health problems, such as AIDS and even autism are the result of the old vaccine regimine us old folk had as children stopped being used somewhere along the line, and that those "bugs" were allowed to slowly reemerge and mutate into other viruses. The seven-vaccine procedure of 40-50 years ago wiped out small pox, measles and mumps as potential killers of thousands.

I would love you to provide one iota of evidence that anyone but nutbags and geeks have ever made any connection between AIDS and fucking childhood innoculations.

Omg. That really deserves a sticky for being one of the most retarded posts ever.

Aids caused by childhood immunizations. Priceless.

Last edited:
I had a friend who developed Guillian-Barre while she was pregnant. It was completely self-limiting and benign to her and the baby, aside from the fact she had an asymetrically drooping face that made it difficult to speak and control her saliva.

A few months after the baby was born, the Guillian-Barre resolved of its own accord and she returned to completely normal with no after affects. Her doctor never could figure out what triggered the GBS.

I suppose each person reacts to GBS differently.

Your friend was lucky...the body does have a chance to realize it is attacking itself, and stop, but we cannot predict if, and when, this may happen.

when I was a kid no one I ever knew died of the flu..in fact most kind of enjoyed it for the most part some extra attention..my mom would always buy me some comic books..you got a few days off school you appreciated feeling well again..it is all part of the human experience..for the most part all this fuss is so junior doesn't need to get a fever ..throw up..gain a natural immunity and carry on..it is stupid and if it was about saving lives I am sure statistically there are a thousand better ways to save children's lives with the money time and effort spent on this nonsense

You're talking about a fast-moving flu, not one that causes a fever and vomiting for a week or more, which can seriously dehydrate your entire system. The way I understand this current flu virus is that it resembles salmonella poisoning, only lasts longer. If you want to go through that, then knock yourself out.

There's also growing evidence that many of the "new" health problems, such as AIDS and even autism are the result of the old vaccine regimine us old folk had as children stopped being used somewhere along the line, and that those "bugs" were allowed to slowly reemerge and mutate into other viruses. The seven-vaccine procedure of 40-50 years ago wiped out small pox, measles and mumps as potential killers of thousands.

I would love you to provide one iota of evidence that anyone but nutbags and geeks have ever made any connection between AIDS and fucking childhood innoculations.

What is your PROBLEM?! I wasn't implying that AIDS comes from anywhere other than homosexual behavior if that's your issue, but simply that AIDS might not have been so easily spread (not JUST from homosexual behavior) IF a vaccine regimen had not been halted. Don't shoot the messenger, Mz. Horse's Ass. I didn't make it up. I've read that hypothesis in several publications, I believe also somewhere in this one.

Powered by Google Docs

Last edited:
Omg. That really deserves a sticky for being one of the most retarded posts ever.

Not what I said. Try comprehension exercises, idiot.
Maggie, I'll admit your post wasn't too clear to me either.

Well since they still don't know why AIDS emerged as fast and furious as it did from the 1980's, and since the old vaccine was no longer a requirement starting in the 70's, it was a scientific (not mine) theory that the virus was allowed to mutate from one of the other diseases that once was controlled. Makes perfect sense to me, especially since the search for the cure for AIDS continues to be studied.

Sorry if this became such an "issue." Of course it wouldn't have if one of the cons had said it. This board is becoming extremely hostile, and I'm finding I'm losing interest. Might as well give it over to the snarling righties. I have better things to do.

Well since they still don't know why AIDS emerged as fast and furious as it did from the 1980's, and since the old vaccine was no longer a requirement starting in the 70's, it was a scientific (not mine) theory that the virus was allowed to mutate from one of the other diseases that once was controlled. Makes perfect sense to me, especially since the search for the cure for AIDS continues to be studied.

Sorry if this became such an "issue." Of course it wouldn't have if one of the cons had said it. This board is becoming extremely hostile, and I'm finding I'm losing interest. Might as well give it over to the snarling righties. I have better things to do.

This has nothing to do with left vs right (at least my post didn't). I see what you mean now; I'm just saying your original post wasn't clear to me. I certainly didn't mean it to be hypercritical of you personally, I just needed you to clarify.

EOTS was the first to bring up AIDS from vaccines, Maggie I think you may have got caught in the crossfire. AIDS however spread as rapidly as it did largely because no one saw it coming and the old regimen of quarantine was not applied at all as it should have been largely because the Homosexual lobby was adamant that it not happen. By the way it mutated from simian AIDS that has been around, as far as we know, about as long as there have been simians. At lteat that's the most current theory that I'm aware of which means vaccines didn't figure in it one way or the other.

Crap, I think I neg repped you for agreeing with me.

I'll pos rep you when I have time to spread rep around...

Retroviruses, like SIV and HIV, have been around for millennia. In fact, all manner of mammals were contracting retroviruses long before we knew such things existed.

The question is "Why did it take so long to finally infect humans?"

Retroviruses, like SIV and HIV, have been around for millennia. In fact, all manner of mammals were contracting retroviruses long before we knew such things existed.

The question is "Why did it take so long to finally infect humans?"

A lot of strange viruses remain dormant for unknown reasons. Or maybe there was a sudden interest in beastiality by a greater number of perverts.

This has nothing to do with left vs right (at least my post didn't). I see what you mean now; I'm just saying your original post wasn't clear to me. I certainly didn't mean it to be hypercritical of you personally, I just needed you to clarify.

Sorry for the meltdown. I was having a particularly bad day, having to do with purchasing a newer used car and everybody telling me what to do. Same thing is going on today, and you'd think me and my car are the center of their universe all of a sudden. I think I'll post the dilemma in general topics and maybe get some feedback from USMBers. It certainly can't be any more irritating.

Forum List

Back