Guess who has been sneaking across our Southern Border?

Originally posted by Sunni Man
That is true.

They just form drug gangs and have shootouts on the street.

Ever hear of MS13 ??

Thousands of innocent Americans are killed by Mexican drug dealers and gangs here in the United States every year.

Not counting all of the people who are killed by unlicensed and drunk Mexican drivers.

Happens every day all over the United States.

I recently read a statistic that almost 30% of all prisoners in the United States are illegal Mexicans/Latin Americans.
Who are in for everything including, rape, robbery, child molesting, kidnapping and murder

Newsflash: There are already 7 million Muslims in America and growing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't make this shit up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The same guy who opposes mexican illegal immigration welcomes with open arms millions of muslims who'll turn America into a fundamentalist shithole like Saudi Arabia and Iran!!

If I had to choose I'd take "mexican crime" over a religious dictatorship that exercises control over my personal life any day of the week (and twice on Sunday).

2009 Border Patrol

# of apprehensions by country of the illegal immigrant

Afghanistan.....................4
Pakistan..........................41
Iran................................15
Egypt..............................14
Nigeria............................29
North Korea.....................10
Yemen............................13
Somalia..........................19
Saudi Arabia...................1

Source: Dept of Homeland Security

This would be a lot more credible if it was linked to the Dept. of Homeland Security.

:doubt:

It is not.

Underlining only makes it LOOK LIKE a hotlink.

Which begs the question on why the powers that be are not protecting our borders better. Bet they will when another 9/11 happens.
The only border they care about is the one between Palestine and IsNtReal.
Another 911 ( which I imagine is on a drawing board at the PentaGram) will only give them the right to inspect houses and confiscate all weaponry.
That's when the fun begins.

2009 Border Patrol

This would be a lot more credible if it was linked to the Dept. of Homeland Security.

:doubt:

It is not.

Underlining only makes it LOOK LIKE a hotlink.

I saw the report on Fox News. That was the source they listed.

José;3733587 said:
That is true.

They just form drug gangs and have shootouts on the street.

Ever hear of MS13 ??

Thousands of innocent Americans are killed by Mexican drug dealers and gangs here in the United States every year.

Not counting all of the people who are killed by unlicensed and drunk Mexican drivers.

Happens every day all over the United States.

I recently read a statistic that almost 30% of all prisoners in the United States are illegal Mexicans/Latin Americans.
Who are in for everything including, rape, robbery, child molesting, kidnapping and murder

Newsflash: There are already 7 million Muslims in America and growing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't make this shit up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The same guy who opposes mexican illegal immigration welcomes with open arms millions of muslims who'll turn America into a fundamentalist shithole like Saudi Arabia and Iran!!

If I had to choose I'd take "mexican crime" over a religious dictatorship that exercises control over my personal life any day of the week (and twice on Sunday).

I have to agree, at least the Mexicans will let my drink my malt liquor and womanize in peace, I'd get beheaded under a strict Islamic dictatorship.:eek:

Originally posted by High_Gravity
I have to agree, at least the Mexicans will let my drink my malt liquor and womanize in peace, I'd get beheaded under a strict Islamic dictatorship.:eek:

Couldn't have said it better myself, Gravity. :thup: :thup:

In secular dictatorships the only thing citizens cannot do is choose their political representatives and criticize the government openly. As long as you respect this red line you're left alone to live your life the way you wish.

In theocracies the government intrudes in almost every aspect of your personal life: your love life, your sex life, the way you dress, etc, etc, etc... (to say nothing about using part of your tax dollars to build churches/mosques/synagogues (religions you don't follow) instead of building schools, hospitals, paving the country's roads, etc...)

You can't even begin to compare the level of repression, of intrusion, the average citizen is subjected to in secular and religious dictatorships.

Religious dictatorships, by virtue of interfering with the personal life of its citizens, are exponentially more repressive, authoritarian, brutal than any secular dictatorship (that "only" take away your political rights) could ever dream of.

To put it in a simple way:

There's a world of difference between not being allowed to vote every 4 or 6 years and getting 20 lashes on your back just because you had sex with a woman other than your wife. : )

I'm a ferocious critic of the way America has been handling immigration for the last 50, 60 years, Gravity.

The US government is actively engaged in an insane attempt to destroy the demographic balance of the country by allowing massive hispanic/latino (yes, dude, that would be me!! As you can clearly see I'm not a "champion" of the Latino cause as some people here think I am :D) and asian immigration.

This policy does not benefit and, in fact, is harmful to the country's other two main racial groups (whites and blacks).

But regardless of my opposition to the US immigration policy, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that mass hispanic immigration does not pose ANY THREAT to America's secular political institutions.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same about mass muslim immigration. :( :(

José;3737979 said:
Originally posted by High_Gravity

Couldn't have said it better myself, Gravity. :thup: :thup:

In secular dictatorships the only thing citizens cannot do is choose their political representatives and criticize the government openly. As long as you respect this red line you're left alone to live your life the way you wish.

In theocracies the government intrudes in almost every aspect of your personal life: your love life, your sex life, the way you dress, etc, etc, etc... (to say nothing about using part of your tax dollars to build churches/mosques/synagogues (religions you don't follow) instead of building schools, hospitals, paving the country's roads, etc...)

You can't even begin to compare the level of repression, of intrusion, the average citizen is subjected to in secular and religious dictatorships.

Religious dictatorships, by virtue of interfering with the personal life of its citizens, are exponentially more repressive, authoritarian, brutal than any secular dictatorship (that "only" take away your political rights) could ever dream of.

To put it in a simple way:

There's a world of difference between not being allowed to vote every 4 or 6 years and getting 20 lashes on your back just because you had sex with a woman other than your wife. : )

:thup: You are spot on Jose, in strict Islamic societies everything is up for inspection and correction, there is no such thing as privacy. Most people who have lived in the US their whol lives know very little of how restrictive these kinds of socieities are.

Which begs the question on why the powers that be are not protecting our borders better. Bet they will when another 9/11 happens.

146 people from the middle and far east do not make an army.

Millions of Mexicans do!

Like i said...that number is only the total they've CAUGHT, how many more got through? If the mexicans can get through, i bet there's just as many from the ME coming through with them!

Millions of Mexicans do!

Like i said...that number is only the total they've CAUGHT, how many more got through? If the mexicans can get through, i bet there's just as many from the ME coming through with them!

If they don't show up in schools or welfare lines, they must be invisible. You can't last long in the US without $$$$.

Millions of Mexicans do!

If they don't show up in schools or welfare lines, they must be invisible. You can't last long in the US without $$$$.

If they were sent here to set up terror cells (which are here!), then they're being paid well for it. They get their money and they don't have to get a job to earn it. How do you think terrorism works? They have backers in the ME to make sure the job gets done...

If they were sent here to set up terror cells (which are here!), then they're being paid well for it. They get their money and they don't have to get a job to earn it. How do you think terrorism works? They have backers in the ME to make sure the job gets done...

Terrorism works like this: Mexico, who has big ties with the poppy growers of Afghanistan, set up an attack on the US on 9-11-2001 in order to draw the US and their armies into a war thousands of miles away from the US/Mexico border. The border thus becomes a highway for sending drugs into the US to feed the Mexican terrorist cells of LA RAZA. It also has a return highway for stealing everything in the US that isn't nailed down, like the economy.

The US becomes so preoccupied with it's phony war in the middle east that Mexico can pour MILLIONS of it civilian soldiers across the border, along with its paramilitary gangs and begin its war on the American people.

Very simple.

Last edited:
2009 Border Patrol

And those are just the OTM's they caught.....

Obama basically said we really don't have borders.

Which is fine by me as long as something can be done to give citizenship value again and something can be done to stop criminals from using the open gate.

Compared to the 5000 a week Mexicans that sneak across.

That's just a drop in the ocean.

True...but then how many Mexicans have hijacked airplanes and flown them into buildings full of people?

I'll suffer a few thousand or a million agri workers keeping the price of my lettuce cheap and working jobs most Americans do not want to do.

There are two things about this thread that are true and troubling. It is disturbing that potential terrorists are coming across the Mexican border...the other is the gay avie of the OP with his ass less chaps. Ride em Cowboy!:lol: :lol:

Terrorism works like this: Mexico, who has big ties with the poppy growers of Afghanistan, set up an attack on the US on 9-11-2001 in order to draw the US and their armies into a war thousands of miles away from the US/Mexico border. The border thus becomes a highway for sending drugs into the US to feed the Mexican terrorist cells of LA RAZA. It also has a return highway for stealing everything in the US that isn't nailed down, like the economy.

The US becomes so preoccupied with it's phony war in the middle east that Mexico can pour MILLIONS of it civilian soldiers across the border, along with its paramilitary gangs and begin its war on the American people.

Very simple.

I won't agree with the "phony war" statement, but i can see how the rest of this could be true. The war isn't the only thing that is diverting everyone's attention though. There's so much crap going on now that people don't have time (or the attention span) to just concentrate on the borders. I think all this fighting and hateful feelings between people (liberals & conservatives, and anyone else...) is just what our government wants. We're too busy arguing between ourselves over stupid issues like...Palin, Weiner, who the next Dem or Rep that will get caught with their pants down (yes, both sides are just as stupid!)...
Bush gets blamed for not closing the borders...the borders should have been closed way before him, and now Obama doesn't do anything about it either. In fact he wants to legalize all illegals! They're all to blame....

Forum List

Back