Guess who has been sneaking across our Southern Border?

If they were sent here to set up terror cells (which are here!), then they're being paid well for it. They get their money and they don't have to get a job to earn it. How do you think terrorism works? They have backers in the ME to make sure the job gets done...

Terrorism works like this: Mexico, who has big ties with the poppy growers of Afghanistan, set up an attack on the US on 9-11-2001 in order to draw the US and their armies into a war thousands of miles away from the US/Mexico border. The border thus becomes a highway for sending drugs into the US to feed the Mexican terrorist cells of LA RAZA. It also has a return highway for stealing everything in the US that isn't nailed down, like the economy.

The US becomes so preoccupied with it's phony war in the middle east that Mexico can pour MILLIONS of it civilian soldiers across the border, along with its paramilitary gangs and begin its war on the American people.

Very simple.

I won't agree with the "phony war" statement, but i can see how the rest of this could be true. The war isn't the only thing that is diverting everyone's attention though. There's so much crap going on now that people don't have time (or the attention span) to just concentrate on the borders. I think all this fighting and hateful feelings between people (liberals & conservatives, and anyone else...) is just what our government wants. We're too busy arguing between ourselves over stupid issues like...Palin, Weiner, who the next Dem or Rep that will get caught with their pants down (yes, both sides are just as stupid!)...
Bush gets blamed for not closing the borders...the borders should have been closed way before him, and now Obama doesn't do anything about it either. In fact he wants to legalize all illegals! They're all to blame....

And all under the guise of "Closing the US/Mexico border would destroy the economy of the United States." So he would prefer to destroy the country by allowing Latin America to control the US.

New Topics

Forum List

Back