Guess who agrees on what to do in Iran

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
An interesting collection of groups agree on what Obama should do about the political situation in Iran.

Lyndsay Graham and other hard line conservatives feel Obama and the US should intervene and support the moderates who are protesting.

The far right human rights groups feel Obama and the US should intervene and support the moderates who are protesting.

The Iranian hard line current rulers hope Obama and the US to intervene and support the moderates who are protesting. This could be just what they need to get the population to unite against the intervening US. The Bush administration was just what they wanted.

Thank goodness Obama understands the current uprising in Iran would be tainted if it was looked on as being sponsored by the US.
The US must be very careful on what they say and what they do. They must do what will help the the Iranian uprising in Iran. The Obama administration cannot follow an idiot like Lyndsay Graham. He does not understand South Carolina. He does not have clue about Iran.

What Obama should do is what George Bush didn't do.

Shut the fuck up.

Why are you so obsessed with the men's dicks?

Your latent tendencies are showing again.

I have no latent tendencies, you stupid fuck. Don't blame ME for YOU being the fuckstain that you are.

You are so gay, and you don't even know it.

I have never known a straight man who talked about gay sex as much as you.

You need to get out more then....cuzz internet people's aren't the only people's.

Why are you so obsessed with the men's dicks?

Your latent tendencies are showing again.

I have no latent tendencies, you stupid fuck. Don't blame ME for YOU being the fuckstain that you are.

Talking about it doesn't make one gay, you stupid fuckhead. You are a parasitic lazy piece of shit. You should be deported immediately you slithering piece of vermin.

Talking about it doesn't make one gay, you stupid fuckhead. You are a parasitic lazy piece of shit. You should be deported immediately you slithering piece of vermin.

I love your posts!

They are funny as hell!

Do more!

I love your posts!

They are funny as hell!

Do more!

do you enjoy swindling the veterans that you disrepsect so much?

hey...would you take my balls out of your mouth so i can understand ya.....whats that?.....yea El's a good looking guy.....get back to sucking jerkoff.....:booze:

hey...would you take my balls out of your mouth so i can understand ya.....whats that?.....yea El's a good looking guy.....get back to sucking jerkoff.....:booze:

Thanks for proving my point!

that you're a douchebag? That point was proven long, long, ago, cuntface.

Thanks for proving my point!

chrissy....i told ya take the balls out of the mouth.....what?....yea Dive is a great looking guy too.....

Shut the fuck up.

Once again, a revealing demonstration of your grasp of complex issues.

In a recent interview, Fouad Adjami discussed this and other related issues:

1. President Obama has lost the opportunity that the Iranian election presented. The European leaders have snatched the banner of democracy. Like many liberals, President Obama, unlike President Bush, doesn’t believe that democracy can be spread abroad. Rather than Bush’s policies, Obama subscribes to the old fashioned Realpolitik ( Realpolitik is a theory of politics that focuses on considerations of power, not ideals, morals, or principles), all countries are the same.

2. Why did he choose Mubarak’s Cairo for his speech, rather than the more liberal regimes such as Indonesia? The message is that we will accept the status quo.

3. During the Iranian riots,
“Newsmax has learned that the Obama administration also has zeroed out funding for pro-democracy programs inside Iran from the State Department budget for fiscal 2010, just as protests in Iran are ramping up.

Funding for pro-democracy programs began in 2004, when Congress earmarked $1.5 million of the State Department budget for “educational, humanitarian, and non-governmental organizations and individuals inside Iran to support the advancement of democracy and human rights in Iran.”
Gateway Pundit: Outrage! Obama Cuts Funding to Democracy Protesters In Iran!

4. During the election he hid his middle name, yet after the election he proclaimed it. To many, his name implied that he understands the foreign world, but the opposite has proved to be true. He is the “Have Blackberry, will travel” President, the Google- Iran President.

a. In his speech via al-Arabiya, he showed how little he knows of history, He spoke of 20-30 years ago, during the “golden age of Arab-American relations,” …Pan Am explodes over Lockerbie, the Iranian Revolution, attacks in Beirut, …

b. "That 30 years ago, American diplomats were being held hostage in Iran, Soviet troops were seeking to annex Afghanistan, Saddam Hussein was preparing to invade Iran, Saudi Arabia was under siege by Muslim militants, and Syrian troops were preparing to invade Lebanon."
Faith and Freedom Network

Charles Krauthammer - Obama Distorts America's Stance on Muslims - washingtonpost.com

Israpundit » Blog Archive » Obama’s pathetic message to Muslims

Shut the fuck up.

Once again, a revealing demonstration of your grasp of complex issues.

In a recent interview, Fouad Adjami discussed this and other related issues:

1. President Obama has lost the opportunity that the Iranian election presented. The European leaders have snatched the banner of democracy. Like many liberals, President Obama, unlike President Bush, doesn’t believe that democracy can be spread abroad. Rather than Bush’s policies, Obama subscribes to the old fashioned Realpolitik ( Realpolitik is a theory of politics that focuses on considerations of power, not ideals, morals, or principles), all countries are the same.

2. Why did he choose Mubarak’s Cairo for his speech, rather than the more liberal regimes such as Indonesia? The message is that we will accept the status quo.

3. During the Iranian riots,
“Newsmax has learned that the Obama administration also has zeroed out funding for pro-democracy programs inside Iran from the State Department budget for fiscal 2010, just as protests in Iran are ramping up.

Funding for pro-democracy programs began in 2004, when Congress earmarked $1.5 million of the State Department budget for “educational, humanitarian, and non-governmental organizations and individuals inside Iran to support the advancement of democracy and human rights in Iran.”
Gateway Pundit: Outrage! Obama Cuts Funding to Democracy Protesters In Iran!

4. During the election he hid his middle name, yet after the election he proclaimed it. To many, his name implied that he understands the foreign world, but the opposite has proved to be true. He is the “Have Blackberry, will travel” President, the Google- Iran President.

a. In his speech via al-Arabiya, he showed how little he knows of history, He spoke of 20-30 years ago, during the “golden age of Arab-American relations,” …Pan Am explodes over Lockerbie, the Iranian Revolution, attacks in Beirut, …

b. "That 30 years ago, American diplomats were being held hostage in Iran, Soviet troops were seeking to annex Afghanistan, Saddam Hussein was preparing to invade Iran, Saudi Arabia was under siege by Muslim militants, and Syrian troops were preparing to invade Lebanon."
Faith and Freedom Network

Charles Krauthammer - Obama Distorts America's Stance on Muslims - washingtonpost.com

Israpundit » Blog Archive » Obama’s pathetic message to Muslims
It's obvious that your grasp is based solely on the likes of Newsmax and Krauthammer.

Forum List

Back