Guess Where Coca-Cola Is Investing $4 Billion

Who owns controling interests in Coca-Cola?

Warren Buffett is a major stock holder. You know, the guy you people on the Left keep parroting?
The man who should be paying 70% of his WEALTH a year in taxes if he is to truly put up to his professed philosophy.

I'm quite certain he won't.

Oh BTW, did anyone realize that one of Berkshire Hathaway's major revenue streams come from government contracts? Anyone? Anyone? A whole industry created whole cloth out of legislation that has no reason to exist.

Last edited:
we are both.

Now can you answer the question?

We are not supposed to be both. We were founded as a Republic.

Your arguement is not with me, its with EVERY dictionary and encyclopedia in the world

No, sweetie. It is not. The Constitution itself says "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government". The way the Constitution was written was specifically to produce a Republic, not a democracy.

We are not supposed to be both. We were founded as a Republic.

Your arguement is not with me, its with EVERY dictionary and encyclopedia in the world

No, sweetie. It is not. The Constitution itself says "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government". The way the Constitution was written was specifically to produce a Republic, not a democracy.
She's still grinding her trannie on this one?

jeeze. I'd say broken record, but this is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back