Guess What Trumps Campaign does when they're caught?

blame a video?

Have 9 investigations and come up with nothing?
Hey, I think it was stupid and partisan to drag it out like that. Nonetheless, the lying **** blamed a video.

And 9 investigations doesnt say it wasnt from the video at all. But repeat it enough along with Copying peoples speeches are not Plagiarism
What? Are you fuckin retarded? Why are you still discussing that?
Im not saying that all, dumbfuck. You are attacking Ms Trump while ignoring moochelles plagiarism

Melania gave Michelle's speech and you loved it LOL

And yt nary a peep about the guys, second in command, who plagiarized an entire speech and Mr. Obama, who plagiarized Deval Patrick.

Has anyone blamed Obama yet? If not, thats a record.
false equivalence!

Bbbbuuutt BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

You idiots wore it out
The damn thing is you put 10 republicans in a room and ask them two things they hold dear. The reply most often reply would be God and country so nobody stole anything.

Moochie was also quoted as saying "She was never proud of America" so to even hint she does is crap.
false equivalence.

Sorry, but I didn't hear Melania say -"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country...." Did I miss that part?

:rofl:

Sorry, but I didn't hear Melania say -"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country...." Did I miss that part?

No you just read the OP and didnt have any excuse so you chose deflection :poke:

"She was never proud of America"

Got a link for that quote? Try this :

““For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country....."

Why do the cons scrub out the "really" part?

Because some of them are dishonest hacks who will stoop to any level to win?

No you just read the OP and didnt have any excuse so you chose deflection :poke:
Comparing the speeches of two want to be first ladies is not a deflection. Hell that was the very intent of the thread idiot.

Melania is product it's not in her programming to criticize the country, on the other hand the first lady has every right to criticize it.
Fail.

Love of family, respect for others, hard work, going for your dreams....

Yeah, only Michelle Obama could have said those things.....

"Guess What Trumps Campaign does when they're caught"

Say they 'misspoke' and quibble about what the meaning of is is? Or is it only the Clintons that can claim to have not said or done something they very clearly did.

Meh, this is a tempest in a teapot. Who gives a shit what the potential first lady says, does or thinks.

Nobody, that's who.

Sure looks plagiarized, but on the scale of 1 to "Actually Important", this barely rates a 1.

Difference event. What do you think the "really' part means. I was proud our team won our division, but I was "really" proud when we won the State Championship.

Forum List

Back