Guess What...The Media And The Left Overtly Lied About What The Election Results Meant

If you listen to these jerks, you'd think they just won back the White House.

The truth is that, once again, they're trying to Bull Shit us into thinking this was some sort of major victory.

Here's the unvarnished truth:

I double dog dare you to run Trump again......this orange mf is a loser and so are you!!

.​

Okay ... So the Democrats win the day electing an ex-Goldman Sachs executive in their battle to fight corruption by the rich and stick up for the little guy.
Yeah ... That sounds about par the course for Progressive logic ... o_O

.​

.​

Okay ... So the Democrats win the day electing an ex-Goldman Sachs executive in their battle to fight corruption by the rich and stick up for the little guy.

.​
Yep.....their tactics from the general election haven't changed.
I believe the next national election will produce the same results as 2016, because they refuse to be honest to the American public.
I believe Democrats are incapable of being honest and thus cannot win an election without pulling their usual tricks....unsubstantiated claims from anonymous sources and claims of sexual-harassment from 30 years ago from faceless women willing to cash in.

The liberal media had this narrative ready to run soon after Trump won, they were just waiting for an election win to run it. They tried to buy the last House race with $50 million in out of state money precisely so they could run this narrative. First Dem win and the narrative is Dem's are making a come back, people have abandoned Trump, the GOP is finished, blah blah. PROPAGANDA

The truth is that, once again, they're trying to Bull Shit us into thinking this was some sort of major victory.

This guy is not telling the unvarnished truth. He forgets to mention the fact that Democrats picked up 15 seats in the House of Delegates which no one was expecting. In the Philadelphia suburbs, Democrats picked up seats on local councils for the first time. They made Trump the issue. Also Virginia shows the issues that matter. Healthcare was the overwhelming issue and broke against Republicans. National polls also show that voters trust Democrats more than Republicans on healthcare. Republicans are trying to legislate against the will of the American people. Karen Handel apparently supports a tax bill that will raise taxes on her constituents because of the loss of writing off state and local taxes while the rich will universally see a tax cut.

.​

.​
I believe the next national election will produce the same results as 2016, because they refuse to be honest to the American public.
I believe Democrats are incapable of being honest and thus cannot win an election without pulling their usual tricks....unsubstantiated claims from anonymous sources and claims of sexual-harassment from 30 years ago from faceless women willing to cash in.

You are aware of the fact that Mike Lee has withdrawn his support for Moore. Michael Horowitz was said that he did it. Amazing how you refuse to take this seriously. The women in Alabama may be sheep but women in swing states will see the corrupt Republican Party for what it is. It is something that I am glad that I am no longer a part of.

This guy is not telling the unvarnished truth. He forgets to mention the fact that Democrats picked up 15 seats in the House of Delegates which no one was expecting. In the Philadelphia suburbs, Democrats picked up seats on local councils for the first time. They made Trump the issue. Also Virginia shows the issues that matter. Healthcare was the overwhelming issue and broke against Republicans. National polls also show that voters trust Democrats more than Republicans on healthcare. Republicans are trying to legislate against the will of the American people. Karen Handel apparently supports a tax bill that will raise taxes on her constituents because of the loss of writing off state and local taxes while the rich will universally see a tax cut.

They picked up 15 seats in a rigged election in a blue state. These were not U.S. House seats. They were state seats, you asshole.
And what's worse, the moment they took them they started attacking fossil fuels in the state of Virginia, proving that all Democrats want to do is lie, and cheat, and take our rights away from us the moment they can get enough dumbasses to start trusting them again.

Last edited:
.​

.​

You are aware of the fact that Mike Lee has withdrawn his support for Moore. Michael Horowitz was said that he did it. Amazing how you refuse to take this seriously. The women in Alabama may be sheep but women in swing states will see the corrupt Republican Party for what it is. It is something that I am glad that I am no longer a part of.
Yeah, and the corrupt women who vote Democrat don't seem to care that their corrupt Democratic Party is as a whole corrupt to the core.

The left thinks the shit some guy allegedly did 30 years ago is a reflection on the whole Republican Party?

You see, this is exactly why you fuckers are losing elections. Your lies work for a few days, but then the truth comes out, and eventually it is discovered that Democrats lied and it was all just some big con job.
Once the con is revealed you STFU and move on to the next con.
There's a word for this sort of thing.
It's called FRAUD!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, and the corrupt women who vote Democrat don't seem to care that their corrupt Democratic Party is as a whole corrupt to the core. The left thinks the shit some guy allegedly did 30 years is a reflection on the whole Republican Party?

You see, this is exactly why you fuckers are losing elections. Your lies work for a few days, but then the truth comes out, and eventually it is discovered that Democrats lied and it was all just some big con job.
Once the con is revealed you STFU and move on to the next con.
There's a word for this sort of thing.
It's called FRAUD!!!

You're talking about the sort of "people" that kept a sociopath like Ted Kennedy in the senate, even after what WE KNOW HE DID, while anyone else would have gone to prison.

At this point Roy Moore could have gratified those women with the same cigar and smoked it with Augusto Pinochet while throwing commies out of a helicopter and still have moral superiority over any democrook.

They picked up 15 seats in a rigged election in a blue state. These were not U.S. House seats. They were state seats, you asshole.
And what's worse, the moment they took them they started attacking fossil fuels in the state of Virginia, proving that all Democrats want to do is lie, and cheat, and take our rights away from us the moment you start trusting them again.

15bkfo.jpg

And what's worse, the moment they took them they started attacking fossil fuels in the state of Virginia, proving that all Democrats want to do is lie, and cheat, and take our rights away from us the moment you start trusting them again.

15bkfo.jpg
You can stick that shit up your ass, motherfucker.

This is why people hate you SOBs.

None of you has an honest bone in your bodies.

15bkfo.jpg

You sound like the crazy old man whose football team just got blown away by five touchdowns and you are blaming it on the refs.

15bkfo.jpg

You sound like the crazy old man whose football team just got blown away by five touchdowns and you are blaming it on the refs.
Actually I'm a veteran who has and continues to serve my country, and I'm fed up with motherfuckers like you screwing my country up.
You think this shit is about winning, but it's not. It's about what is best for this country.
Any Democrat isn't worth a bucket of spit when it comes to doing what is best for the people of their country or state. All you care about is that they win, no matter the costs.
And will these criminals do their jobs? Fuck no!!! How can a professional complainer accomplish anything. They aren't there to get things done. They're only there to cause problems.
And all the while, you cocksuckers are bitching and moaning about corruption in Washington and about how Congress is broken.
Your shitty attitude is precisely why Washington is broke.

15bkfo.jpg

Actually I'm a veteran who has and continues to serve my country, and I'm fed up with motherfuckers like you screwing my country up.
You think this shit is about winning, but it's not. It's about what is best for this country.
Any Democrat isn't worth a bucket of spit when it comes to doing what is best for the people of their country or state. All you care about is that they win, no matter the costs.
And will these criminals do their jobs? Fuck no!!! How can a professional complainer accomplish anything. They aren't there to get things done. They're only there to cause problems.
And all the while, you cocksuckers are bitching and moaning about corruption in Washington and about how Congress is broken.

Tissue?

pic2.jpg

15bkfo.jpg

Tissue?

pic2.jpg
Fuck you.

Forum List

Back