Guess How Many Troops Obama Just Authorized 2B Deployed to Iraq?? Sound Familiar, LOL?

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
It's called mission creep.

And Obama playing politics with foreign policy. Remember all those times you told me it wouldn't happen??????????????????????????

LMAO.

Just got the CNN alert below:

The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS.

The deployment will bring the total number of U.S. troops there to about 2,900.

The White House said in a statement that it will also ask Congress for another $5.6 billion dollars to fund the fight against ISIS.

Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.

Everything I've ever argued with Fakey about....he has lost on.

Same for Not Fooled wBush. Poor guy must be drowning in his cognac.

Mission creep is right.............and right after the elections as expected.................

What a Leader we have in office now.

The dumbass-in-chief to send up to 1500 more troops back to Iraq...somehow the SOFA agreement is no longer an obstacle...imagine that.

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 additional troops to Iraq in noncombat roles and is asking Congress for $5.6 billion, as the U.S. looks to ramp up the fight against Islamic State militants.

The U.S. military personnel will serve “in a noncombat role to train, advise and assist Iraqi security forces, including Kurdish forces,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/obam...litary-personnel-to-deploy-to-iraq-1415391118
We had this war won, only to have Obumbler snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Libya...another Obumbler mishandling.

Syria...another Obumbler error.

ISIS...another Obumbler foul up. JV my ass.

Russia...Iran...the list goes on and on...

Amateur hour continues indefinitely...

Let the cocksuckers in Baghdad foot the bill for our assistance...otherwise nuke the whole goddam place. I am fed up with these morons...20!friggen years of horse shit.

Let the cocksuckers in Baghdad foot the bill for our assistance...otherwise nuke the whole goddam place. I am fed up with these morons...20!friggen years of horse shit.
tough to disagree with that point of view - although really it's only been about 10

We all knew this for some time. The role is advisory, we won't send combat units to Iraq.

"The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS."

We all knew this for some time. The role is advisory, we won't send combat units to Iraq.

"The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS."
There is no combat in Iraq...just ISIS killing the slobs while obabble stands there with his dick in his hand.

There is no combat in Iraq...just ISIS killing the slobs while obabble stands there with his dick in his hand.
i'm confused, are you for iraq standing on its own two feet or for blaming everything on the president?

Forum List

Back