Guccifer 2.0 just released thousands of hacked Clinton Crime Family emails...

And regardless, 8 years later, TARP is not such a big deal, since most all of the Banks PAID near EVERYTHING Back....

Why is it you scumbags can never answer a direct question...want to put your money where your mouth is?

You really want to make this about money, Vagifail?

You getting wet feet again? Bullshitter

lol

OK Vagifail, how much are you talking about?
How's $100...too much?

I was thinking many times that. But if you want to go small, that's fine.

However, I'm NOT sending you or anyone here my personal information. So I'm not sending you money.

But aren't you involved in a cat rescue? Does it have a GoFundMe page? If it does, if Hillary loses, I'll send your cat rescue money via a GoFundMe page. And if Trump loses, you have to send money to a young girl I sponsor via GoFundMe who is having surgery. You can donate anonymously.

And the amount will be $112.93. That way, when Hillary wins, I'll be able to see that you've donated $112.93 without revealing your name.

No like Trump I self fund my cat rescue...but I will look into that gofundme cat rescue and if doable, We'll continue our little bet!

No like Trump I self fund my cat rescue...but I will look into that gofundme cat rescue and if doable, We'll continue our little bet!

Or, if there is another charity you support that accepts anonymous donations, you can use that.

At roughly $2500 a month, Your $112 will buy 8 bags of Meow Mix, good for partial meals for a week or so..... that is whetree my heart is.

Or, if there is another charity you support that accepts anonymous donations, you can use that.

At roughly $2500 a month, Your $112 will buy 8 bags of Meow Mix, good for partial meals for a week or so..... that is whetree my heart is.

I very much admire your work with the cat rescue, but I'm sure you can appreciate the need for anonymity on the Internet. If you want to choose something cat-related, such as the SPCA, I'd be happy to oblige.

I very much admire your work with the cat rescue, but I'm sure you can appreciate the need for anonymity on the Internet. If you want to choose something cat-related, such as the SPCA, I'd be happy to oblige.
No, my cats
much help a they can get

No, my cats
much help a they can get

Well, Vigilante how can I help? Anonymously?

No, my cats
much help a they can get

Well, Vigilante how can I help? Anonymously?

Send me all your cash to my Post Office box?

And regardless, 8 years later, TARP is not such a big deal, since most all of the Banks PAID near EVERYTHING Back....

And yet the far left bailed out the banks and Freddie and Fannie instead of the people!

H.R. 384 (111th): TARP Reform and Accountability Act of 2009 -- House Vote #26 -- Jan 21, 2009

Demonrats are bought and paid for by the big banks!

Good thing Bush wanted a provision put in the bill for them to pay back the money, instead of just giving them free money like Obama did after he was elected..

Forum List

Back