Guccifer 2.0 just released thousands of hacked Clinton Crime Family emails...

Here is a fun Guccifer release...look at the donations by banks that got TARP money. Hmmmm........quid pro quo?

master-spreadsheet-pac-contributions.png

EXPLODING now at ZeroHedge....Loving it!!!

Source... quotes...??
Holy shit! There's a first time for everyhing I guess!

You still haven't had your first time... first time appearing even remotely intelligent.
Ouch here I am complimenting you and you have to try to throw it in my face! For shame!

A lie is a compliment?

I always ask for sources, facts and evidence... something which you don't seem to care for.

EXPLODING now at ZeroHedge....Loving it!!!

Source... quotes...??
Holy shit! There's a first time for everyhing I guess!

You still haven't had your first time... first time appearing even remotely intelligent.
Ouch here I am complimenting you and you have to try to throw it in my face! For shame!

A lie is a compliment?

I always ask for sources, facts and evidence... something which you don't seem to care for.
In the internet thread right now why are you shunning all of those things?

I've been telling y'all, that if the Hill-Beast gets elected, she is going to set up a secret Gov't within the Gov't that only represents elites and will be protected by the FBI and DOJ.

I've been telling y'all, that if the Hill-Beast gets elected, she is going to set up a secret Gov't within the Gov't that only represents elites and will be protected by the FBI and DOJ.

You've been telling people lots of crazy shit.

They have been doing it for years already in many areas.

Elect a totally corrupt nominee like Hillary into a semi-corrupt Gov't, and, Voila!.........that's what we're gonna get; lots of crazy shit!

And then there is an ass like you that stands up for Cunton on everything!

Here is a fun Guccifer release...look at the donations by banks that got TARP money. Hmmmm........quid pro quo?

master-spreadsheet-pac-contributions.png
How's that cup of piss taste?

Listen, I've got this bridge. The Brooklyn Bridge. It's up for sale, cheap! Interested?

Donald Trump has endorsed this deal.

Forum List

Back