Guatemala Just Elected a Comedian with No Political Experience to be President

blackhawk2415

Rookie
Jun 18, 2015
Jimmy Morales, a television comedian with zero political experience whatsoever just won the presidential election in Guatemala with 70% of the votes. He is literally known as the Stephen Colbert of Guatemala. What’s remarkable is he started with a 1% approval at the beginning of the race.

Just shows anything can happen. Even maybe Trump for president.

[Source] [Where I Get My Articles]

Jimmy Morales, a television comedian with zero political experience whatsoever just won the presidential election in Guatemala with 70% of the votes. He is literally known as the Stephen Colbert of Guatemala. What’s remarkable is he started with a 1% approval at the beginning of the race.

I was about to say we have Trump getting ready to accept the nomination.

America elected their clown in 2008.

What this shows is how really Somalia Central America has become.

birdcage-soup.jpg

"This is so Guatemala." :)

Yeah but fuck that, let's focus on a bunch of religious nonsense on the complete opposite side of the planet instead of working on our own backyard!

"Our own backyard" has changed.
Into what? Are you suggesting "our own backyard" is a plot of land on the complete opposite side of the planet that's about the size of Alaska (the middle east)?

Yeah but fuck that, let's focus on a bunch of religious nonsense on the complete opposite side of the planet instead of working on our own backyard!

Into what? Are you suggesting "our own backyard" is a plot of land on the complete opposite side of the planet that's about the size of Alaska (the middle east)?

Yup

Yup
The U.S. has infinitely more to benefit improving relations with and helping to fix Latin and South America. The middle east is a lose-lose situation for anyone who meddles there.

Wrong & wrong.
So you think we should waste our time and money in the desert wasteland that is the middle east? You think that the world should revolve around that hellhole?

What the hell is it about the middle east? It's literally full of lunatics, dictators, religious murderers... every time a country meddles there they bankrupt themselves into leaving and piss off the rest of the world...

What the fuck?!

Guatemala Just Elected a Comedian with No Political Experience to be President

Copycats! We beat them to it by several years now.

The continued dumbing of humanity.

Politics is in the American Idol generations hands now. Vote on appearance and humor and voice and shit like that. How much does the candidate entertain me???

Forum List

Back