Guantanamo guard: ‘CIA killed prisoners and made it look like suicide’

lose the prison...keep the base.
The base belongs to Cuba
"
T
he government of Cuba believes[6] that the base is a constant affront to its sovereignty'
  • the base was taken under duress

• the base is maintainedunder the threat of atomic force

• the US has demanded that we remove weapons operated by our friends, while we
  • the base does not serve to protect Cuba but to threaten Cuba

• weapons are smuggled into Cuba through the base

• the land that belongs to Cuba is used to shelter criminals from justice, including murderers

• we shall regain the territory but not through force. we will wait and exercise those rights by the paths provided by International law

• the workers, who are employed at the base in 'jobs' doing work contrary to the national interests, are paid in pesos, which are claims upon the wealth of Cuba, which the workers do nothing to enhance."
Cuban American Treaty - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

• No it's been leased since 1903
  • the base is maintainedunder the threat of atomic force
  • Oh yeah, we always use atomic force right in our own front door.
  • the US has demanded that we remove weapons operated by our friends, while we respect weapons operated by our enemies
  • Huh??????? What the hell does that even mean?
  • No it was never purposed to protect Cuba, they have leased it to us since 1903
  • And we hand them out to the communists Castro brothers?
  • the land that belongs to Cuba is used to shelter criminals from justice, including murderers
  • There's 45 square miles leased from Cuba...IT'S A U.S. NAVAL BASE big old ships
  • we shall regain the territory but not through force. we will wait and exercise those rights by the paths provided by International law
  • Who is WE...the communists running the country?
  • the workers, who are employed at the base in 'jobs' doing work contrary to the national interests, are paid in pesos, which are claims upon the wealth of Cuba, which the workers do nothing to enhance."
  • OOOOkay...whatever that means.

Last edited:
If it even happened...good.

Yup. My give a shit meter pegs zero on this one.

Those shitbags should all be executed not released so they can fight another day.

This country is to fucking soft on our enemies.

Enemies who don't follow the Geneva convention and will kill anyone.

We should toss the Geneva and do to them before they do to us.

Im calling bullshit. That Sargent is just a conspiracy wacko. If the CIA felt the need to kill terrorists in GITMO, why not kill them all then? What on earth would be the point of faking the suicide of only a couple of scum bags that no one gives a shit about? Did they "know too much"? Get the fuck outa here.

The fact is, the terrorists knew their lives were over, and the boys at GITMO made sure their life was a living hell every day. It pleases me that they were driven to the point of committing suicide.

Last edited:
We should put all of them on a cargo plane back to the ME.

Then once over the middle of the Atlantic open the back ramp and release them free as birds.

The fact is, the terrorists knew their lives were over, and the boys at GITMO made sure their life was a living hell every day. It pleases me that they were driven to the point of committing suicide.
You haven't bothered to learn anything about these "suicides", have you?

"We were able to see how they had concluded the suicides occurred.

"And they state that these three prisoners bound their feet, bound their hands with cloth, stuffed cloth down their throats, in some some cases at least, put masks over their faces to hold the cloth in place, fashioned manikins of themselves to put in their beds to deceive the guards, put up cloth to obstruct the view of cameras, fashioned a noose, which they attached at the top of an eight foot wire wall, stepped up, as their hands and feet are bound and their gagging on cloth, stepped up on top of a washbasin, put their head through the news, tightened it, and jumped off. And moreover, that these three prisoners in nonadjacent cells did all of these things absolutely simultaneously in a clockwork-like fashion. So the story is just simply incredible. Simply, not believable, I should stress."
Did Gitmo Suicides Cover Up Murder U.S. Sgt. Speaks Out on Deaths Prison s Secret CIA Site Democracy Now

• No it's been leased since 1903
The lease wasn't voluntarily agreed to by Cuba since it was subject to US occupation at the time it was signed. Even the Official Record of Empire agrees with that much:

"From the moment the United States government forced Cuba to lease the Guantánamo Bay naval base to us, in June 1901, the American presence there has been more than a thorn in Cuba’s side.

"It has served to remind the world of America’s long history of interventionist militarism.

"Few gestures would have as salutary an effect on the stultifying impasse in American-Cuban relations as handing over this coveted piece of land.

"The circumstances by which the United States came to occupy Guantánamo are as troubling as its past decade of activity there.

"In April 1898, American forces intervened in Cuba’s three-year-old struggle for independence when it was all but won, thus transforming the Cuban War of Independence into what Americans are still wont to call the Spanish-American War.

"American officials then excluded the Cuban Army from the armistice and denied Cuba a seat at the Paris peace conference. “There is so much natural anger and grief throughout the island,” the Cuban general Máximo Gómez remarked in January 1899, after the peace treaty was signed, 'that the people haven’t really been able to celebrate the triumph of the end of their former rulers’ power.'”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/11/opinion/give-guantanamo-back-to-cuba.html?_r=0

On the one hand - we should close Guantanamo! Because some prisoners aren't guilty and nobody can say what crime they were committed!
But on the other hand, most of the prisoners are really mad and most of them, after release are often returning to terrorism!

I would still have a hard time believing these men committed suicide because when I tried to do a study on suicide I found that it is one of the lowest in world with middle eastern people.

2)Should we close Guantanamo or not? Thoughts?

Can someone say "Suicide Bomber"

Yup. My give a shit meter pegs zero on this one.

Those shitbags should all be executed not released so they can fight another day.

This country is to fucking soft on our enemies.

Enemies who don't follow the Geneva convention and will kill anyone.

We should toss the Geneva and do to them before they do to us.
Or maybe we should stop killing innocent Muslims on the opposite side of the planet from your hometown. Only 7 of 779 detainees held at Guantanamo have been tried and convicted. 600 have already been released, many after being held for years. 78 of the remaining 149 detainees have been cleared by US for release yet they remain incarcerated by the self-proclaimed Champion of Democracy. Your ignorance is rivaled only by your "patriotism."

Guantanamo Ten Years On Facts and Figures Human Rights Watch

A former Guantanamo Bay prison guard and Marine explained in details what makes him believe three problematic detainees were killed at CIA black site in Guantanomo and their death was covered up as a triple suicide.
Guantanamo Bay Murders Sgt Joseph Hickman says CIA killed prisoners

1)Few words about suicide in Islam. Even if staff sergeant Joseph Hickman's account of the situation did not come to light I would still have a hard time believing these men committed suicide because when I tried to do a study on suicide I found that it is one of the lowest in world with middle eastern people. And this has mainly to do with their belief that if a person intentionally kills him/herself without enduring he trials and tribulations put forth by God will enter hellfire. Please dont respond to me about suicide bombing. Research Robert Pape if you think all suicide bombers are muslim. He is the first scholar to collect all the data on suiciding bomb. You can find him on youtube as well.

2)Should we close Guantanamo or not? Thoughts?

If you're suggesting no muslim's commit suicide then you are a dumbass.

I just sent him an email, so go fuck yourself

"McCain defends '100 years in Iraq' statement
  • STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • McCain: referred to a military presence like U.S. has in Japan, Germany, South Korea
  • 'It's not a matter of how long we're in Iraq, it's if we succeed or not,' McCain said
  • Next Article in Politics »
1x1pixel.gif
McCain defends 100 years in Iraq statement - CNN.com
1x1pixel.gif

Sooo, you are Cuban? Are you located there?
lose the prison...keep the base.
The base belongs to Cuba
"
T
he government of Cuba believes[6] that the base is a constant affront to its sovereignty'
  • the base is maintained under the threat of atomic force
  • the US has demanded that we remove weapons operated by our friends, while we respect weapons operated by our enemies
Cuban American Treaty - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back