Guantanamo guard: ‘CIA killed prisoners and made it look like suicide’

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
A former Guantanamo Bay prison guard and Marine explained in details what makes him believe three problematic detainees were killed at CIA black site in Guantanomo and their death was covered up as a triple suicide.
Guantanamo Bay Murders Sgt Joseph Hickman says CIA killed prisoners

1)Few words about suicide in Islam. Even if staff sergeant Joseph Hickman's account of the situation did not come to light I would still have a hard time believing these men committed suicide because when I tried to do a study on suicide I found that it is one of the lowest in world with middle eastern people. And this has mainly to do with their belief that if a person intentionally kills him/herself without enduring he trials and tribulations put forth by God will enter hellfire. Please dont respond to me about suicide bombing. Research Robert Pape if you think all suicide bombers are muslim. He is the first scholar to collect all the data on suiciding bomb. You can find him on youtube as well.

2)Should we close Guantanamo or not? Thoughts?

A former Guantanamo Bay prison guard and Marine explained in details what makes him believe three problematic detainees were killed at CIA black site in Guantanomo and their death was covered up as a triple suicide.

1)Few words about suicide in Islam. Even if staff sergeant Joseph Hickman's account of the situation did not come to light I would still have a hard time believing these men committed suicide because when I tried to do a study on suicide I found that it is one of the lowest in world with middle eastern people. And this has mainly to do with their belief that if a person intentionally kills him/herself without enduring he trials and tribulations put forth by God will enter hellfire. Please dont respond to me about suicide bombing. Research Robert Pape if you think all suicide bombers are muslim. He is the first scholar to collect all the data on suiciding bomb. You can find him on youtube as well.

Without documented proof this should not be in Politics. Try Conspiracy Theories.

Here's the key;
"what makes him believe"

Just ask Vince Foster

The simplest solution is to kill all of the GITMO prisoners. It's not like the radical Islamists are not already pissed off and sworn to kill us.

Here's an idea...for every radical Islamic attack after today we shoot a prisoner. When they're all dead, we can close the prison.

Why do we wish to releast terrorist that wish to plot attacks on us? You'd have to be retarded to do such a thing.

I'd line everyone of these islamic fucks up and blow them away. ;)

Hey, dude, it not polite to blow anybody
how many times muslims attacked you?
ok
how many times muslims attacked the US except 9/11? (I don't believe that it was Al Qaeda. it was impossible for them)
Bro, Henry Ford and Samuel Colt killed more Americans than muslims all together.

Should we close Guantanamo or not? Thoughts?
Close it and give the base back to Cuba.
"In a month marking its 13th anniversary, we look at one of the great mysteries of the U.S. military prison at Guantánamo Bay: what happened the night of June 9, 2006, when three prisoners died.

"The Pentagon said the three — Yasser Talal al-Zahrani, Salah Ahmed al-Salami and Mani Shaman al-Utaybi — all committed suicide.

"But were they actually actually tortured to death at a secret CIA black site at the base?

"In a broadcast exclusive, we are joined by Joseph Hickman, a Guantánamo staff sergeant and author of the new book, 'Murder at Camp Delta: A Staff Sergeant’s Pursuit of the Truth About Guantánamo Bay.'"

Did Gitmo Suicides Cover Up Murder U.S. Sgt. Speaks Out on Deaths Prison s Secret CIA Site Democracy Now

Murder at Camp Delta Book by Joseph Hickman Official Publisher Page Simon Schuster

Why do we wish to releast terrorist that wish to plot attacks on us? You'd have to be retarded to do such a thing.

ok
how many times muslims attacked the US except 9/11? (I don't believe that it was Al Qaeda. it was impossible for them)
Bro, Henry Ford and Samuel Colt killed more Americans than muslims all together.
Not directly...and certainly not intentionally.

Should we close Guantanamo or not? Thoughts?
"In a month marking its 13th anniversary, we look at one of the great mysteries of the U.S. military prison at Guantánamo Bay: what happened the night of June 9, 2006, when three prisoners died.

"The Pentagon said the three — Yasser Talal al-Zahrani, Salah Ahmed al-Salami and Mani Shaman al-Utaybi — all committed suicide.

"But were they actually actually tortured to death at a secret CIA black site at the base?

"In a broadcast exclusive, we are joined by Joseph Hickman, a Guantánamo staff sergeant and author of the new book, 'Murder at Camp Delta: A Staff Sergeant’s Pursuit of the Truth About Guantánamo Bay.'"

Did Gitmo Suicides Cover Up Murder U.S. Sgt. Speaks Out on Deaths Prison s Secret CIA Site Democracy Now

Murder at Camp Delta Book by Joseph Hickman Official Publisher Page Simon Schuster
Close the prison...keep the base.

ok

Learn English, then try history.

americas third reich.they make them look like choir boys.

lose the prison...keep the base.
The base belongs to Cuba
"
T
he government of Cuba believes[6] that the base is a constant affront to its sovereignty'
  • the base was taken under duress
  • the base is maintained under the threat of atomic force
  • the US has demanded that we remove weapons operated by our friends, while we respect weapons operated by our enemies
  • the base does not serve to protect Cuba but to threaten Cuba
  • weapons are smuggled into Cuba through the base
  • the land that belongs to Cuba is used to shelter criminals from justice, including murderers
  • we shall regain the territory but not through force. we will wait and exercise those rights by the paths provided by International law
  • the workers, who are employed at the base in 'jobs' doing work contrary to the national interests, are paid in pesos, which are claims upon the wealth of Cuba, which the workers do nothing to enhance."
Cuban American Treaty - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Many Git'Mo prisoners can never be charged, released, or lawfully executed. Suiciding them seems to be the best option. I would ask you to turn a blind eye to Git'Mo.

It costs $3Million a year for each prisoner at Gitmo. Saw it on TV.

What does Guantánamo cost?
Taxpayers are spending about $443 million to operate the Guantánamo prison this year, or nearly $3 million for each of the 149 prisoners. Because many costs are fixed, once the low-level detainees are transferred, the per-inmate cost of housing the remaining ones at the remote naval base would soar even higher. By comparison, the federal Bureau of Prisons — which imprisons many convicted terrorists — spent $30,280 a year per maximum-security inmate in 2013. The Bureau of Prisons figure is not quite comparable because, for example, it does not include the cost of the federal court system, whereas the Guantánamo figure includes military commissions.

Last edited:
lose the prison...keep the base.
The base belongs to Cuba
"
T
he government of Cuba believes[6] that the base is a constant affront to its sovereignty'
  • the base was taken under duress
  • the base is maintained under the threat of atomic force
  • the US has demanded that we remove weapons operated by our friends, while we respect weapons operated by our enemies
  • the base does not serve to protect Cuba but to threaten Cuba
  • weapons are smuggled into Cuba through the base
  • the land that belongs to Cuba is used to shelter criminals from justice, including murderers
  • we shall regain the territory but not through force. we will wait and exercise those rights by the paths provided by International law
  • the workers, who are employed at the base in 'jobs' doing work contrary to the national interests, are paid in pesos, which are claims upon the wealth of Cuba, which the workers do nothing to enhance."
Cuban American Treaty - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Then let's just turn Cuba into a US territory and be don with it.

"779
Total number of detainees who have been held at the Guantanamo Bay facility since September 11, 2001 attacks.
Of the 779 detainees, roughly 600 were released without charges, many after being detained for years.
Total number of detainees remaining at Guantanamo.
Number of the 149 detainees who the US has approved for transfer to home or third countries but remain at Guantanamo.
Number of children under age 18 who have been imprisoned at Guantanamo. [1]
Number of Guantanamo detainees who died while in custody, six by suspected suicide.
Number of those convicted in the military commissions after trial or plea bargain.
Of the 149 detainees that remain at Guantanamo only six, Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, and the September 11, 2001 co-defendants face any formal charges."

Guantanamo Ten Years On Facts and Figures Human Rights Watch

If they were, so much the better.

They commit suicide when they kill innocents in the name of Allah.

Forum List

Back