GT - "Black"

I usually hate rap, but I liked it GT...really well thought out lyrics - not too sure about line 17 though. Please email it to Shitty, he'll have a heart attack...

Thanks Jillian!~ Thanks Grump. :) I appreciate you all taking your time out to listen.

71 Views!!~

Let's get this cracking. The more soundclick plays I get, the higher up their charts I go. :)

Gawd, this is shit.

Writing like that, and subsequently flowing like that while staying on beat, keeping your breath and having emotion all at the same time...........then afterwards mixing it yourself, is nothing someone can just pick up and do. It takes a long time and it takes a lot of work. :razz:

Gawd, this is shit.

Writing like that, and subsequently flowing like that while staying on beat, keeping your breath and having emotion all at the same time...........then afterwards mixing it yourself, is nothing someone can just pick up and do. It takes a long time and it takes a lot of work. :razz:

Does it? Oh that's a shame. You wasted a lot of time on it? How embarrassing! :lol:

I will report the charts positions daily. They tally nightly. Last night, the first night of the song before really pushing it on my facebook, here, and some other places:

» highest in charts: # 848 (1,665,944 songs currently listed in HipHop)
» highest in sub-genre: # 107 (218,549 songs currently listed in HipHop > Hardcore Rap)

That flew pretty good for no promotion, up the charts.

Gawd, this is shit.

Just the writing would be far too hard on me. You certainly are talented, G.T.

I will report the charts positions daily. They tally nightly. Last night, the first night of the song before really pushing it on my facebook, here, and some other places:

» highest in sub-genre: # 107 (218,549 songs currently listed in HipHop > Hardcore Rap)

Do they have a category for 'total crap'? You'd do well in that one.

Gawd, this is shit.

Does it? Oh that's a shame. You wasted a lot of time on it? How embarrassing! :lol:

:lol: that's why your coffee breath smells like there's little people shittin of your tongue

Beday?> (sp?)

Beday?> (sp?)

Ignore CG, G.T.. You are just getting blowback because I like your stuff, and she cannot agree with me or else her hair catches on fire.

Sad, really, to see but evidentially it is possible to develop so much animosity towards a fellow USMB-er that you also start hating on everyone else they seem to like.

Last edited:
Wow..this is your best yet.

Really liked it. The lack of dynamics..was cool..but I hope you start including them..but it worked here.

Lemme introduce ya to somthing I've been listening to alot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc3f4xU_FfQ[/ame]

Gawd, this is shit.

Do it better !!!

That Die Antword, I read about in Rolling Stone. That video's tight, I'm getting into videos soon. I got a $900 camera, and I have to learn how to edit video and what-not.

I don't know about that Group. I'm going to check out other of their stuff, lol. Bizarre to say the least. I can diggit when something is Bizarre.

It's his lyrics that are, too simplistic or something. Dunno

That Die Antword, I read about in Rolling Stone. That video's tight, I'm getting into videos soon. I got a $900 camera, and I have to learn how to edit video and what-not.

I don't know about that Group. I'm going to check out other of their stuff, lol. Bizarre to say the least. I can diggit when something is Bizarre.

I just wanted to give you a taste of the dynamics I was talking about.

Again..the song you have here..is very very cool. It might be the one to do a video of..

You could do it in "Black and White"..:razz:

I just wanted to give you a taste of the dynamics I was talking about.

Again..the song you have here..is very very cool. It might be the one to do a video of..

You could do it in "Black and White"..:razz:

I've always got what you meant when you said about Dynamics. It's not always a part of Rap when you're more-so focused on using your cadence to ride a beat as opposed to evoke a bit of emotionalism like heavy rock, or even.....a lot of rap.

I'm more-so a NAS type of rapper, where the beats are more suburban and "bone cruise" worthy, as opposed to party up or angry.

But I'll tell you one thing, I checked my catalogue. It's 3K plus now, songs. You might have heard one tenth of one percent. :) Wait until this album drops, Surprises!

Thanks for the input as always Sallow!!!

GT is there some history between you and cali girl that I'm unaware of?

I have a hard time believing she just popped in to shit all over you like that for no reason.

What's the deal?

GT is there some history between you and cali girl that I'm unaware of?

I have a hard time believing she just popped in to shit all over you like that for no reason.

What's the deal?

We cut each others throats, drink vinegar and piss down each other's necks, toss the dead body in the white van bring it to a pipe shove it tight so the pipe jams.

Forum List

Back