Gruber calls democrats idiots

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
the good people, conservatives, knew obamacare was a pack of lies. Gruber is rightly calling all those that supported obamacare idiotic fools. i agree with him.

the good people, conservatives, knew obamacare was a pack of lies. Gruber is rightly calling all those that supported obamacare idiotic fools. i agree with him.

Exactly! There was never a SINGLE day since day one where a simply majority of the " stupid" American people favored ACA. Yet half of the 60 Democrat Senators who voted for it are now gone. And the House and Senate are GOP as a result as well.

So . . .as you point out: Who's stupid, Dr Gruber? Apparently the Dem Party members who voted in lockstep --without a single GOP vote-- to find out what "was in the law after THEY passed it" . . . .they are finding out all right. LOL.

Exactly! There was never a SINGLE day since day one where a simply majority of the " stupid" American people favored ACA. Yet half of the 60 Democrat Senators who voted for it are now gone. And the House and Senate are GOP as a result as well.

So . . .as you point out: Who's stupid, Dr Gruber? Apparently the Dem Party members who voted in lockstep --without a single GOP vote-- to find out what "was in the law after THEY passed it" . . . .they are finding out all right. LOL.

There is no doubt Gruber thinks democrats are idiots.

and he is correct.

and he is correct.

i think we all agree he is accurate.

Oh Otis. :cool:

Forum List

Back