Grrrr.

S

Shattered

**SIGH**

Yesterday at 5am when I finished shoveling, and today at 5am when I woke up. :(:(

Attachments

• $010405.jpg
    $010405.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 104
  • $010505.jpg
    $010505.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 113
Shattered said:
**SIGH**

Yesterday at 5am when I finished shoveling, and today at 5am when I woke up. :(:(

Imagine that with a driveway that is over 1 block long! :)

There is always some sort of silver lining. I see one right off the bat, it is funny. :D

Well, now you can add another 6-7" to the second pic. HMPH! Shovel before work. Shovel after work. I hurt dammit.

Shattered said:
Well, now you can add another 6-7" to the second pic. HMPH! Shovel before work. Shovel after work. I hurt dammit.

I know how ya feel. We had a huge snowstorm in Ohio a week or two ago. They are saying we may get the mother of all storms next week-snow and tornados?!!!!! The weathermen are being very cautious and not saying too too much yet,but I'm worried. Three systems may come down on us at the same time!!!

krisy said:
I know how ya feel. We had a huge snowstorm in Ohio a week or two ago. They are saying we may get the mother of all storms next week-snow and tornados?!!!!! The weathermen are being very cautious and not saying too too much yet,but I'm worried. Three systems may come down on us at the same time!!!
Film it !!!---disaster movies are big these days !!! :)

krisy said:

Now that would rock! I love weather like that!!

I hate normal bitter cold, but tornadoes with a blizzard?!! Dayum!

HA HA! Slept thru the night without any new snow to shovel. :D You'll notice I left my car out of the garage, practically daring it to snow...

Attachments

• $010705.jpg
    $010705.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 90
-=d=- said:
tease.... :(

Lessee how many 4am days of shoveling you'd go through before you stopped pouting and started cursing. :D:D

D'you get those cute, irresistable little chin dimples when you pout??

Shattered said:
**SIGH**

Kinda looks like Reno Shattered. I know how ya feel. Here's my parking lot at my apartments last weekend. This weekend is a repeat of last weekend. We're under a winter storm warning until ten PM Monday night. It's the most snow Reno has seen since 1916, and the winter isn't over yet...

20017-1.jpg

Pale Rider said:
Kinda looks like Reno Shattered. I know how ya feel. Here's my parking lot at my apartments last weekend. This weekend is a repeat of last weekend. We're under a winter storm warning until ten PM Monday night. It's the most snow Reno has seen since 1916, and the winter isn't over yet...

20017-1.jpg

Damn. That car is about what my bird bath in the back yard looks like.. Poor birds. :D

Pale Rider said:

20017-1.jpg
Man...Pale you must get to Donner Pass...can you imagine what they faced? Geeezzz..

Forum List

Back