Growing Evidence that the "Novel Coronavirus" is a Military Weapon Researched/Modified by Chicom Ar

Wuhan province has several Chicom Army biowarfare facilities, and it looks like this one got out.

PROOF: The "Novel Coronavirus" Infecting the World is a MILITARY BIO-WEAPON Developed by China's Army
MORE: a new study shows that elements of HIV have been found in the new "novel coronavirus!" From that study:

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

LINK TO STUDY HERE

There is no way in nature that the Bat coronavirus could fortuitously acquire the HIV genetic sequences, without causing a mutation of the Virus Envelope. The ONLY way the virus envelope could obtain the HIV genetics and still remain 100% identical to the 2018 sample, is if the HIV genes were added in a laboratory.

So what the human race is now facing, is an accidentally-released military bio-weapon. The original Bat-SARS-Like Coronavirus was identified by China's People's Liberation Army, through the Institute of Military Medicine, Nanjiang Command in the year 2018. They uploaded the virus sequence and they were the sole entity in possession of the virus.

Here we are, two years later, and the virus they had has been changed in a way that cannot occur in nature without mutating the virus envelope protein.

This isn't rocket science; this is as plain as day. China conducted genetic manipulation of their Bat-SARS-like virus and created a new virus capable of infecting humans. That new virus was apparently accidentally-released and is the "novel coronavirus" the world is now battling.

I am sorry to have to report, many of us are very likely to LOSE this battle. Just like many are already losing their battle inside China and elsewhere.

or released?

Either way, China is coming apart. Nobody's going there, factories are closed, people are staying indoors, foreigners are evacuating, and no visas issued to people from China and in some cases even people from other nations who have been there. This is a nightmare scenario for the Chinese. If they don't get this under control there will not be a Chinese economy left.
I heard on the news that in the US the cancellation/nonattendance at Chinese New Year celebrations is costing many millions--or was it billions--to US businesses that count on it the way retailers count on Christmas.

This is a helluva way to demonstrate that we can't very well shut out Chinese folks, can we? Super important to our economy in so many ways.
Keeping in mind it is a communist nation with great expectations of having full control over the world what do you suggest be done?

Not talking about the people but its leadership.
Work and play together respectfully? I don't know that they really want to "control the entire world." What makes you say that?
"Work and play together respectfully", how do you do that with fascist dictator types that are thieves and liars as I have never found such to be mutually beneficial in any relationship.

I say that from instincts and knowledge both.
I would never want to live under a communist regime. Way too authoritarian. It seems communism is only successful when the people are repressed. However, in China, it also did an enormous amount of good for the terribly poor. Now if it could shake off the three or four thousand years of emperor type rule and trust the people, it would be an even more amazing country.

Work and play together respectfully? I don't know that they really want to "control the entire world." What makes you say that?

Stunningly hypocritical....
Here you are saying Communists should "work and play together respectfully", and at the same time, your people crucify innocent people like Kavanaugh and many others in treacherous, deceitful ways as common practice, show images of the President beheaded and naked in public squares, murder children, disrespect the Constitutional Rights of Americans coming and going.........

and you have the audacity to preach respect?
Yes. You should try a little respect yourself.

Either way, China is coming apart. Nobody's going there, factories are closed, people are staying indoors, foreigners are evacuating, and no visas issued to people from China and in some cases even people from other nations who have been there. This is a nightmare scenario for the Chinese. If they don't get this under control there will not be a Chinese economy left.
I heard on the news that in the US the cancellation/nonattendance at Chinese New Year celebrations is costing many millions--or was it billions--to US businesses that count on it the way retailers count on Christmas.

This is a helluva way to demonstrate that we can't very well shut out Chinese folks, can we? Super important to our economy in so many ways.
Keeping in mind it is a communist nation with great expectations of having full control over the world what do you suggest be done?

"Work and play together respectfully", how do you do that with fascist dictator types that are thieves and liars as I have never found such to be mutually beneficial in any relationship.

and all the actual evidence!

one can easily make a big list of aggressive actions by russia and china "proving" their long-term goal of world domination/control.

I would never want to live under a communist regime. Way too authoritarian. It seems communism is only successful when the people are repressed. However, in China, it also did an enormous amount of good for the terribly poor. Now if it could shake off the three or four thousand years of emperor type rule and trust the people, it would be an even more amazing country.
There are a lot of people from there here and there that are praying for that great "shake off". We could all pray that the youth after experiencing what they are going through now will ultimately do that.

Here you are saying Communists should "work and play together respectfully", and at the same time, your people crucify innocent people like Kavanaugh and many others in treacherous, deceitful ways as common practice, show images of the President beheaded and naked in public squares, murder children, disrespect the Constitutional Rights of Americans coming and going.........

???!?!!?

and YOUR people demonize and vilify ALL liberals, democrats, atheists, gays, muslims, RINOS and moderates in TREACHEROUS and DECEITFUL ways as common practice, calling them TREASONOUS TRAITORS who should be BEATEN WITH CLUBS (limbaugh), show images of a LYNCHED OBAMA, call Michelle Obama a gorilla, applauded eastwood as he cut obamas throat, cheered nugent as he waves machine guns around threatening to kill dems and libs, THEN you have the fkn gaul to ignore your own threats and shouts of "CIVIL WAR" and "WE HAVE GUNS" and accuse your enemies of being UNcivil? You applaud a dirtbag like trump who mocks and ridicules and insults DECENT PEOPLE like Mccain and then you have the audacity to demand civility?

CONSERVATIVES are the MOST UNCIVIL DEPLORABLES on the planet

Last edited:

???!?!!?

and YOUR people demonize and vilify ALL liberals, democrats, atheists, gays, muslims, RINOS and moderates in TREACHEROUS and DECEITFUL ways as common practice, calling them TREASONOUS TRAITORS who should be BEATEN WITH CLUBS (limbaugh), show images of a LYNCHED OBAMA, call Michelle Obama a gorilla, applauded eastwood as he cut obamas throat, cheered nugent as he waves machine guns around threatening to kill dems and libs, THEN you have the fkn gaul to ignore your own threats and shouts of "CIVIL WAR" and "WE HAVE GUNS" and accuse your enemies of being UNcivil? You applaud a dirtbag like trump who mocks and ridicules and insults DECENT PEOPLE like Mccain and then you have the audacity to demand civility?

CONSERAVTIVES are the MOST UNCIVIL HUMAN SCUM on the fuk planet
Appreciate the response, except the last sentence. Thanks.

Wuhan province has several Chicom Army biowarfare facilities, and it looks like this one got out.

PROOF: The "Novel Coronavirus" Infecting the World is a MILITARY BIO-WEAPON Developed by China's Army
MORE: a new study shows that elements of HIV have been found in the new "novel coronavirus!" From that study:

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

LINK TO STUDY HERE

There is no way in nature that the Bat coronavirus could fortuitously acquire the HIV genetic sequences, without causing a mutation of the Virus Envelope. The ONLY way the virus envelope could obtain the HIV genetics and still remain 100% identical to the 2018 sample, is if the HIV genes were added in a laboratory.

So what the human race is now facing, is an accidentally-released military bio-weapon. The original Bat-SARS-Like Coronavirus was identified by China's People's Liberation Army, through the Institute of Military Medicine, Nanjiang Command in the year 2018. They uploaded the virus sequence and they were the sole entity in possession of the virus.

Here we are, two years later, and the virus they had has been changed in a way that cannot occur in nature without mutating the virus envelope protein.

This isn't rocket science; this is as plain as day. China conducted genetic manipulation of their Bat-SARS-like virus and created a new virus capable of infecting humans. That new virus was apparently accidentally-released and is the "novel coronavirus" the world is now battling.

I am sorry to have to report, many of us are very likely to LOSE this battle. Just like many are already losing their battle inside China and elsewhere.​

I've always known all along Jim that we need not worry about climate change. Mankind has spread to such numbers so quickly so affecting the planet with no regard for the biomass it lives with and with a raping of the resources, and a food management so dependent on mass volume and chemicals that the planet simply cannot sustain us. Most technological civilizations go down at their own hand and now the Earth has dealt us the great equalizer to bring man back into balance.
Why worry about any of this? It is better for all to consider their spiritual state, and call themselves to redemption, through The Messiah before his return, and before Armageddon.

Read the Book of Revelations and It is God that thins out The Spiritually Defective People from The Spiritual Gene Pool, Judging The Wicked, and Promoting The Righteous.

During The Great Tribulation 1/3rd of The Earth is burnt up, 1/3rd of all The Grasses, plants and Trees Die, The Earth's Population is cut in half, 1/3rd of all The Fish in The Sea Die, Fresh Water about 1/3rd of it becomes undrinkable. The sun begins to scorch men, and great sores break out on their bodies and people beg for death but cannot die. Great Earthquakes become frequent, as well as Tsunamis, Hurricanes. The Earth is plagued with violence, War, Famine, and Pestilence, and comes under a Global Government with a singular Wicked Man that makes Hitler look like a boy scout.

But, y'all will say it's Global Warming or some nonsense when it is God's Judgment upon The Wicked Men still left on Earth. Yet they will not repent and will be tossed in to Hell on Judgment Day and will Never walk upon the Reborn, Renewed Earth where the whole world becomes like The Garden of Eden, there is no more war, violence, or sickness or death ruled by The Prince of Peace.

But so many wicked men and women will never see that day. So go ahead and attribute all the plagues and judgments to man, when it is God you should fear.

Last edited:

???!?!!?

CONSERAVTIVES are the MOST UNCIVIL HUMAN SCUM on the fuk planet
Appreciate the response, except the last sentence. Thanks.

Thanks

I changed the last sentence.

I was a little pissed at yet another conservative accusing his enemies of his own crimes and refusing to accept responsibility for his own hate

Totally seriously, why would you make a bioweapon that gives people a COLD and has only killed two one hundredths of one percent of those affected?

I always thought of bioweapons as being more deadly than that.
BIO Weapons most of them are not designed to Kill but to sicken and sap The Strength of your opponent, so that they are weak and cannot fight.

A radio show host, turned expert in virology, wildly exaggerating the finding of a "study" he found on the innertubes, on a free online publishing service website...

"This isn't rocket science; this is as plain as day."

Yeah, hyperventilate! Now!!!

The Chinese! The Chinese are impurifying our precious bodily fluids!

Heavens...

Yes, US and other countries that work with China are also impacted, but nowhere close to what's happening to China.

TIP of an enormous iceberg.

America has been caught with ankles grabbed and it's pants down by the Chinese. They have nearly free access to most of our data, theirs is locked down tighter than fort Knox.
We've given their military most if not all of our tech secrets. US Corporations have rushed to fatten their wallets by moving to China for cheap labor which in turn forced them to open their trade secretes to the Communist regime.

Greed kills.

The rabid left continues to DEMAND more diversity....more Chinese .....open borders.

And this is where I stop the author and ask for sources. This hack's radio show is a well known source of woo and other assorted horseshit.

So, on what authority is this claimed?

Why does it take so long for this kind of thing to get "caught?" It happened two-three years ago. Did we get the people's personal information back? We need some kind of international tribunal for this type of shit. And an immediate response. Those stinkers belong in prison same as if they'd broken into a bank.
Some of them are not in the country. Our legal system also doesn't allow for just guess work when it comes to prosecution (edit: well it is not supposed to anyhow). They have to have solid proof. It does take more time that away but it beats the hell out of what they do in places like China, Iran, etc.

Its like the crap they try to pull on president Trump. The current DNC via some security peeps had made up a transcript and planned on using that in place of the real one. I know absolutely beyond a doubt that they do this type thing to cover over thuggery (mob or gangtster type action and fraud) as that is what they did to me to steal all of Rod's equipment, plus short my SBA loan funds, attempt to extort me and then try to make me look like a crook as I refused. I have the proof only because Rod's sister recorded it all for us during the trial. If not for that recording and their phony transcript I would not be able to prove a thing. Another thing is many lawyers are absolute chickenshits. Its that human nature thing where people are unwilling to take a chance on losing anything until it gets to bad and they can see that they are also at risk.

Last edited:

TIP of an enormous iceberg.

America has been caught with ankles grabbed and it's pants down by the Chinese. They have nearly free access to most of our data, theirs is locked down tighter than fort Knox.
We've given their military most if not all of our tech secrets. US Corporations have rushed to fatten their wallets by moving to China for cheap labor which in turn forced them to open their trade secretes to the Communist regime.

Greed kills.

The rabid left continues to DEMAND more diversity....more Chinese .....open borders.
Many gave themselves over freely to it all. If I had been a supervisor at say Maytag when China was taking it all over and they promised another 3 months of pay with some extra to go to China and train their people to take my job I would have declined but that is not what many did. They were so sure they wanted the money they sold themselves for naught (nothing basically).

LINK TO STUDY HERE

I am sorry to have to report, many of us are very likely to LOSE this battle. Just like many are already losing their battle inside China and elsewhere.

This from the holocaust denier Hal Turner?

Remind us again his medical background?

China's regime is like a large viper Cobra and Iran and the rest of the Islamic regimes would be like its little brothers the green vipers the Mojave rattlesnakes and the little Eastern Coral snakes.

Forum List

Back