Gross and Disgusting Food Combo Fads

Chicken and waffles... don't knock it until you've tried it. Good eatin'.

If you've never had cashews on your pepperoni pizza, you're missing out there as well...

But I don't like nuts! I can't imagine that would change if I put some on pizza. :lol:

Well... you got me there.... :lol:
What is the deal with people poring a perfectly good bag of peanuts into a coke and drinking it? Yuk.

I love getting a nice mouthful of sunflower seeds,in the shell,and taking a drink of Coke.
My wife says I have a hang up about textures in foods. Bill Cosby once did a funny bit about lumps in cream of wheat, making you gag, and his mother trying to disguise them by putting in raisins, but his throat knew the difference and it was all just a plot to kill little kids off. Great comedian before he became a perv.

My Wife is the same way.
She hates peas,not for their taste but for the way they pop when you bite into em.
I always tell Her to think of them as fish eyeballs. For some reason that doesnt help.

But I don't like nuts! I can't imagine that would change if I put some on pizza. :lol:

What is the deal with people poring a perfectly good bag of peanuts into a coke and drinking it? Yuk.

I love getting a nice mouthful of sunflower seeds,in the shell,and taking a drink of Coke.
My wife says I have a hang up about textures in foods. Bill Cosby once did a funny bit about lumps in cream of wheat, making you gag, and his mother trying to disguise them by putting in raisins, but his throat knew the difference and it was all just a plot to kill little kids off. Great comedian before he became a perv.

My Wife is the same way.
She hates peas,not for their taste but for the way they pop when you bite into em.
I always tell Her to think of them as fish eyeballs. For some reason that doesnt help.

and you thought it would?????????

My Wife is the same way.

Of course not. It was just a better way to gross Her out.

She almost threw up when I plucked an eye out of the young pig we were spit roasting and ate it.
I only did it to convince my Nephew that they were great so he'd eat the other.
It was all I could do to smile and say it was great!!!! But it was worth it to see my nephew gag and start wretching!!
But then I got a kick out of sending em Snipe hunting.....

My Wife is the same way.

She almost threw up when I plucked an eye out of the young pig we were spit roasting and ate it.
It was all I could do to smile and say it was great!!!! But it was worth it to see my nephew gag and start wretching!!

You are one sick individual! And either your wife is too, or she deserves a medal for putting up with ya...…..geeeez

We always roasted our snipe on an open phyre after they had soaked a minimum of 10 daze in coal crik water... :3:

The only thing that makes a snipe hunt unfunny is there actually is a thing,of course most people dont know that so it still works.
In fact I had my best day shooting while hunting them and they're a MFr to hit!!!
Got 24 out of a box of 25 shells.
upload_2020-3-1_15-0-27.jpeg

They actually eat really good.

My Wife is the same way.

You are one sick individual! And either your wife is too, or she deserves a medal for putting up with ya...…..geeeez

She gave me shit for sending the Nephews out snipe hunting but she laughed the whole time.....that just makes me more honest.
She also gave me shit for the eyeball trick....again she laughed after the fact.

I see it as making memories.

Fried chicken between two glaze donuts. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Fried chicken with waffles/pancakes. :haha:
I've heard that fried chicken with waffles is actually pretty good.
Heard peanut butter banana sammiches are good too but that grosses me out too, lol.
I've tried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Not bad, but I didn't fry mine, the way Elvis liked his.

I’ve heard you need to add bacon [emoji1641], before frying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard peanut butter banana sammiches are good too but that grosses me out too, lol.
They are good.

Peanut butter and banana is absolutely delicious! not fried or anything just on toasted bread....You can add a little honey.....hmmmmmm nice!

G30bKpC.jpg

Mashed potatoes and corn mixed together is another thing I eat and most people look at me like I am nuts...

Especially cream style corn...
I have a cousin who does the same thing only with her, its peas that get mixed into her mashed potatoes.

I don't remember where my mom got this from, but she has a thing for buttered Cherrios.

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly

I've tried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Not bad, but I didn't fry mine, the way Elvis liked his.
The tricky part of grilling a sandwich with peanut butter is that the peanut butter liquefies and dribbles out of the sandwich. Not sure how to get around that. What's left inside is really potent, though. Rich.

Mashed potatoes and corn mixed together is another thing I eat and most people look at me like I am nuts...

Especially cream style corn...
I have a cousin who does the same thing only with her, its peas that get mixed into her mashed potatoes.

I don't remember where my mom got this from, but she has a thing for buttered Cherrios.

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly
I do the buttered Cheerios thing too. Doctor it up a little with onion salt and worcestershire. Better than popcorn.

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches ARE good. Have you ever tried putting peanut butter on a banana?
No. But I dip apple slices in peanut butter!
Carrot sticks are excellent dipped in peanut butter.

Same here. Oh crap! I need to put that breast up.
Whew..already had..
Too bad my donut shop is shut down. :(

Hope they come back, best donuts ever!
Better than Krispy Kreme, and I do not say that lightly.

Forum List

Back