Groomer Alert: LGBTQ youtubers/TikTok creators claim all your children belong to us and that they will raise your children just right.

WTF is that?

1650848376350.png

These conservatives so badly want to see trans and gay people attacked and killed. That's the purpose of their lies.

Yes, they want all liberals dead as well. But they really, really, REALLY want to see trans and gay people murdered.

that is not true but i can see that you would see the situation like that. It's like an out of control teen age boy who thinks his parents are being very cruel to him if they say NO WE will not buy you a corvette. He takes it as a death sentence, epic cruelty, and his parents wish him dead. The male version of a drama queen.

Conservatives do not want any of these folk dead. What we want is that you leave our kids alone...that you not be given access to our children so that the left can indoctrinate them. Go somewhere where parents want that. and you'll find that there will be few places you can go and parents are okay with it.

that is not true but i can see that you would see the situation like that. It's like an out of control teen age boy who thinks his parents are being very cruel to him if they say NO WE will not buy you a corvette. He takes it as a death sentence, epic cruelty, and his parents wish him dead. The male version of a drama queen.

Conservatives do not want any of these folk dead. What we want is that you leave our kids alone...that you not be given access to our children so that the left can indoctrinate them. Go somewhere where parents want that. and you'll find that there will be few places you can go and parents are okay with it.
They won't stop... they will keep coming just like the brain eating zombies in The walking Dead.

They are unable to control their impulses. You know what that means. I won't say it.

Jo

These conservatives so badly want to see trans and gay people attacked and killed. That's the purpose of their lies.

Yes, they want all liberals dead as well. But they really, really, REALLY want to see trans and gay people murdered.
I don't think that is the point here.

I think what is being opposed? Is having cross-dressing and endocrine disorders equated to normal genders and sexual relations, which is turning all of society and reality on its head. When you have a SCOTUS nominee that can't even tell you what a woman is? You have entered the land of the lost. :rolleyes:

No one wants to make folks with mental illnesses, or gender dysphoria the targets of attack, or be social outcasts.

The point? Is to have the STATE stop trying to normalize physical and mental abnormalities, as though they are completely normal.

That is a recipe for the STATE usurping power from the family and destroying all of society.

I don't think that is the point here.

I think what is being opposed? Is having cross-dressing and endocrine disorders equated to normal genders and sexual relations, which is turning all of society and reality on its head. When you have a SCOTUS nominee that can't even tell you what a woman is? You have entered the land of the lost. :rolleyes:

No one wants to make folks with mental illnesses, or gender dysphoria the targets of attack, or be social outcasts.

The point? Is to have the STATE stop trying to normalize physical and mental abnormalities, as though they are completely normal.

That is a recipe for the STATE usurping power from the family and destroying all of society.
They seem to have an insatiable lusting hunger for normal children. Could that be a repressed admission of the fact that given to their own predilections they will have no descendants?

Conservatives went after Netflix because of Cuties. Did you?
So you have more problems over a movie that is about the hypersexualization of young girls than you do over the regular and routine sexualization of children in these pageants. :cuckoo:

Frankly, we don’t want the right indoctrinating our kids either, teaching them all that hate. Leave them alone.

So you have more problems over a movie that is about the hypersexualization of young girls than you do over the regular and routine sexualization of children in these pageants. :cuckoo:
Who said that? Don’t assign opinions you THINK I hold to me.

Child beauty pageants are not about sexualizing young children.

This sick filth that you and your kind keep defending is entirely about sexualizing young children.

Your clumsy attempt at a tu quoque fails spectacularly.
WTF they aren’t about sexualizing children? Have you LOOKED at those pictures? Talk about sick filth.

Personally i hate the children beauty pageants...why do you think conservative parents are promoting beauty pageants?? NO. I'd hardly call Jon Benet's parents conservatives. Just because it did not come up you blame the right for it????

Frankly, we don’t want the right indoctrinating our kids either, teaching them all that hate. Leave them alone.
That doesn't seem to be a problem. Can you find me such an instance? I don't see conservative teachers shaming or condemning alternate lifestyle students anywhere and still keeping their jobs. However the opposite seems to be rather abundant.

Personally i hate the children beauty pageants...why do you think conservative parents are promoting beauty pageants?? NO. I'd hardly call Jon Benet's parents conservatives. Just because it did not come up you blame the right for it????
Anyone claiming to be a religious conservative that enters their young daughters into these overplussed beauty pageants is a hypocrite.

The women who put these things on go round to encourage girls to participate in these things. It's $$$ in their pockets.

That doesn't seem to be a problem. Can you find me such an instance? I don't see conservative teachers shaming or condemning alternate lifestyle students anywhere and still keeping their jobs. However the opposite seems to be rather abundant.
Where have liberal teachers shamed or condemned a student’s lifestyle?

There is no teaching by this 'teacher'. She's too busy working through her own problems and involving the children.

forget ms or mx.....it should be 'FORMERLY EMPLOYED'. KIDS do not need to be participants in this insanity.

Forum List

Back