(Groan) Bergdahl an offial 'Obama' Disaster!

No, this would have been accurate:

"He will be found guilty by a jury, 1/3 of whom will be his peers, 2/3 will be officers".

Well, maybe not accurate, he might be found not guilty of desertion, and guilty of going AWOL.
they're his peers. funny you still don't get that. It didn't say the percent were his peers, a jury of your peers is your peers. and they are accommodating that.

A lie by omission is a lie. A lie is an attempt to mislead. You either lied or you didn't know. An honest person would admit the error.
yeah and?

Yeah and? And one must conclude you are a dishonest person or a poser.
what was dishonest? peer is peer, unless you have a different way to say that. Then it is you being confused.

So, assuming you were an enlisted man, how many times did you go to the officer's club and drink with the O-6? Conversely, if you were an officer, how many times did you drink in the EM Club?

Peers are equals, I served and knew the difference between the E-level and the O-level on day one, I was not an equal in the mess, in the rack and when I visited officer's country.

they're his peers. funny you still don't get that. It didn't say the percent were his peers, a jury of your peers is your peers. and they are accommodating that.

A lie by omission is a lie. A lie is an attempt to mislead. You either lied or you didn't know. An honest person would admit the error.
yeah and?

what was dishonest? peer is peer, unless you have a different way to say that. Then it is you being confused.

So, assuming you were an enlisted man, how many times did you go to the officer's club and drink with the O-6? Conversely, if you were an officer, how many times did you drink in the EM Club?

Peers are equals, I served and knew the difference between the E-level and the O-level on day one, I was not an equal in the mess, in the rack and when I visited officer's country.

Then you should have known that Military Justice under the UCMJ is different than the US Justice system.

"A general court-martial is the highest court level. It consists of a military judge, trial counsel (prosecutor), defense counsel, and a minimum of five officers sitting as a panel of court-martial members. An enlisted accused may request a court composed of at least one-third enlisted personnel. An accused may also request trial by judge alone."

Courts-martial in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah and?

but they are all military correct? They all follow the same military rules right?

yeah and?

but they are all military correct? They all follow the same military rules right?

Wry Catcher is just blowing smoke to confuse the issue. Then again he may just be stupid. Nothing in the UCMJ says anything about a jury of their peers. The makeup of a military Court Martial is very specific in the code. One requirement is that all members must be of a higher rank than the accused.

o1.jpg

Bergdahl may well have served with honor and distinction prior to his desertion. A number of people have served with honor and distinction, only to go off the deep end a bit later. War does not have nice effects on the psyches of human beings.

Yes we know you far left drones would much rather he be dead so it will fit your narrative pre 2009..

Bush disaster. If he'd stuck with getting the job done in Afghanistan instead of being side tracked by Iraq, this never happens.

See how the far left runs their debunked narratives without question or hesitation.

Mind you it has no basis for reality, and has been debunked thousands of times, they still run their religious narratives..

yeah and?

Your post proves that you do not know anything about the military!

And there is no such thing as "equality" in nature...

Bush disaster. If he'd stuck with getting the job done in Afghanistan instead of being side tracked by Iraq, this never happens.

Maybe if Hillary, Kerry and the other Democrats hadn't voted to authorize the use of force in Iraq then we wouldn't have been sidetracked.

You do hold Hillary accountable for her support of the invasion and won't won't be voting for the bitch next year, correct?

Maybe if Obama hadn't escalated the war in Afghanistan then good ole honorable Muslim convert Bowe wouldn't have even been over there, right?

yeah and?

Then you should have known that Military Justice under the UCMJ is different than the US Justice system.

"A general court-martial is the highest court level. It consists of a military judge, trial counsel (prosecutor), defense counsel, and a minimum of five officers sitting as a panel of court-martial members. An enlisted accused may request a court composed of at least one-third enlisted personnel. An accused may also request trial by judge alone."

Courts-martial in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL, thanks for posting what I've already posted. See post 116 above.

yeah and?

Wry Catcher is just blowing smoke to confuse the issue. Then again he may just be stupid. Nothing in the UCMJ says anything about a jury of their peers. The makeup of a military Court Martial is very specific in the code. One requirement is that all members must be of a higher rank than the accused.

You might want to read the posts above. It was not me who stated he would be judged by a jury of his peers. It was Easyt65.

Maybe if Hillary, Kerry and the other Democrats hadn't voted to authorize the use of force in Iraq then we wouldn't have been sidetracked.

You do hold Hillary accountable for her support of the invasion and won't won't be voting for the bitch next year, correct?

Maybe if Obama hadn't escalated the war in Afghanistan then good ole honorable Muslim convert Bowe wouldn't have even been over there, right?
The vote was to authorize the president to invade as president Bush believed necessary.
The Congress threw that bomb into the president's lap and Bush, exercised it. It was Bush's baby, his decision.

[

The vote was to authorize the president to invade as president Bush believed necessary.
The Congress threw that bomb into the president's lap and Bush, exercised it. It was Bush's baby, his decision.

Hillary voted to fund the invasion.

If it was wrong for Bush to authorize the invasion then wasn't it just as wrong for The Bitch to vote to fund it?

Why are you hypocritical about the invasion?

If you really think that the invasion was a bad thing then why in the hell would you throw out your convictions and vote for The Bitch that voted for the invasion just because she is the Presidential nominee of the Moon Bat Party?

I don't think you really have convictions. You are like most Moon Bats. You are either confused, delusional, hypocritical or low information. Maybe all of them.

[

If it was wrong for Bush to authorize the invasion then wasn't it just as wrong for The Bitch to vote to fund it?

If you really think that the invasion was a bad thing then why in the hell would you throw out your convictions and vote for The Bitch that voted for the invasion just because she is the Presidential nominee of the Moon Bat Party?

I don't think you really have convictions. You are like most Moon Bats. You are either confused, delusional, hypocritical or low information. Maybe all of them.
Once the Congress threw the decision into Bush's lap they then would support Bush's decision whatever it might have been, but it was still Bush's decision. Had they voted no on the authorization, they probably would still have supported the president.
Reminds me of Teddy Roosevelt sending the Great White Fleet on world tour with only enough fuel to go half way. Teddy sent the fleet anyway saying let the Congress get them back.

COURT-MARTIAL FOR BERGDAHL
Army charges desertion, endangering unit by going AWOL in Afghanistan

LINK: Charges against Bergdahl referred to trial by court-martial | Fox News

Decorated / Celebrated Obama Hero Charged With Desertion, Endangering Unit, AWOL....

:clap:

Get the 'political spin' and 'excuse-making' machines turned on and runnin', boys!
Kind of makes you feel all the more comforted by Obama and his vetting process for refugees doesn't it? Kudos on the Bergdahl choice boys.

This president and this Administration can shoot themselves in the foot twenty times and the media still will make excuses for the vermin and instead keep trying to destroy conservatism and Christianity.

Still the voters on the left do not care how dishonest or caustic their leaders and agenda are.

[

Once the Congress threw the decision into Bush's lap they then would support Bush's decision whatever it might have been, but it was still Bush's decision. Had they voted no on the authorization, they probably would still have supported the president.
Reminds me of Teddy Roosevelt sending the Great White Fleet on world tour with only enough fuel to go half way. Teddy sent the fleet anyway saying let the Congress get them back.
Congress could have blocked the decision. Congress could have cut off funding at any time, endign the war. Democrats ran on that exact premise in 2006/ But they were too fucking chicken shit to take responsibility for a move like that so they voted a 100 times to condemn the war instead.
Democrats: The Party of Chickenshit.

Forum List

Back