Greta Von Death Metal, killer climate song.

Like I said...some weak assed excuse...certainly nothing like real evidence to support your beliefs. Like I said...there is no evidence..anywhere that challenges any of my statements. But you are yours are so brainwashed that you can't even bring yourself why you can't come up with a handy piece of evidence that you could use to slap me down.

You post up an idiotic video like that and expect me not to laugh in your stupid dupe face?

I'm done treating you seriously... all you get are Meme's now.

View attachment 282381

images

images
Of course...it is all you have left since you can't provide anything like actual evidence to support your beliefs...guess you think they inspire something other than pity for you and your pitiful unsupportable position...

In your sad little mind I suppose you think you are making effective arguments...a mind is a terrible thing to waste...even a weak one like yours..

Do you argue everything out of ignorance? Are you really this uninformed? Adolescents have terrible decision making skills and that is normal adolescents. This is a child with multiple neuropsychiatric disorders, and a history of depression and self harm...

Still slandering the child for asking an honest question.

Difference between children and adults... Children are honest.

Eventually the parade is going to be over and withdrawing all that attention is going to result in a devastating crash for her...that sort of thing would probably result in depression in a normal adolescent...but we are talking about a child who is already depressed, and wiith neuropsychiatric disorders, and an existing history of self harm.

All sorts of wank fantasies, you hope bad things happen to this kid because she dared call you deniers out? Man, you are an awful person.

Most deniers are, though.
This child, Is ignorant of the scientific failure that AGW is. Just like you, feelings are what drive her in fear of a non-problem that she is clueless about and has no ability of rational thought and obtaining facts of. Worse still, your just as ignorant and devoid of facts as she is..

Last edited:
Do you argue everything out of ignorance? Are you really this uninformed? Adolescents have terrible decision making skills and that is normal adolescents. This is a child with multiple neuropsychiatric disorders, and a history of depression and self harm...

Still slandering the child for asking an honest question.

Difference between children and adults... Children are honest.

Eventually the parade is going to be over and withdrawing all that attention is going to result in a devastating crash for her...that sort of thing would probably result in depression in a normal adolescent...but we are talking about a child who is already depressed, and wiith neuropsychiatric disorders, and an existing history of self harm.

All sorts of wank fantasies, you hope bad things happen to this kid because she dared call you deniers out? Man, you are an awful person.

Most deniers are, though.
This child, Is ignorant of the scientific failure that AGW is. Just like you, feelings are what drive her in fear of a non-problem that she is clueless about and has no ability of rational thought and obtaining facts of. Worse still, your just as ignorant and devoid of facts as she is..

The degree to which these people are brainwashed is amazing...what sort of mindset lets a person become so blind to reality.

If I were trying to argue a point, and my opponent kept supporting his side of the argument with peer reviewed published science based on actual observation and measurement and I found that the best I could do was call names or talk about consensus, I would start questioning my position. These people apparently don't even realize that talking about consensus isn't talking about evidence at all..and they seem to not even notice, or wonder why they can't grab some actual evidence at will and use it to slap us skeptics down.

How stupid does one have to be in order to keep arguing with someone who can support every statement he makes with published sceince when you can't even manage a single bit of observed, measured evidence to support your own position. We keep asking to see the sceince that they think supports their position and they keep not providing jack...limp assed, impotent arguments are all we ever get back....or name calling..that is always a good one...when they have nothing but name calling left, they have truly hit rock bottom..

Check it out. Complete meltdown over a child.

Deniers have always been treading the edge of sanity, but now they've toppled right over. I tried to save them, but I couldn't. Like lemmings rushing over the cliff, they were.

'm sorry for her afflictions..but they don't give her the right to cast aspersions and pass judgement on the rest of us.

No, what gives her the right is our neglecting the ecological crisis staring us in the face.

You see, used to be, Republicans didn't hate Science. When Scientists went to Ronald Reagan and said, "CFC's are destroying the Ozone Layer, we need to do something", Ronnie actually - DID SOMETHING, even though it went against his ideological dogma. He passed regulations, he signed treaties... and so on.

again guy, true story... I don't have to get a doctorate in every subject. I rely on the people who do.

When I'm sick, I go to a doctor of Medicine
When I have a toothache, I go to a Doctor of Dentistry

When I see something is fucked up with the climate, I look to Climate Scientists, 97% of whom say, "Yup, this is real, and humans are causing it."

You guys believe a Game Show Host.

upload_2019-10-2_19-28-17.jpeg

f I were trying to argue a point, and my opponent kept supporting his side of the argument with peer reviewed published science based on actual observation and measurement and I found that the best I could do was call names or talk about consensus, I would start questioning my position.

Then you'd call a Koch Brother and he'd tell you what to think.

Wait, one more for you.

upload_2019-10-2_19-29-42.jpeg

Check it out. Complete meltdown over a child.

Deniers have always been treading the edge of sanity, but now they've toppled right over. I tried to save them, but I couldn't. Like lemmings rushing over the cliff, they were.

No hairball...simply pointing out the depths of the depravity of the left...exploiting, and abusing a child with diagnosed neuropsychiatric disorders, depression, and a history of self harm for political gain...with no regard for what happens to her when the parade is over and she must face the fact that even though her parents and handlers told her that she could change the world...she actually did nothing at all...

What does a depressed child with a history of self harm do when the spotlight is taken away..and she is faced with the quiet discouragement of catching up a full year of school work? Do you people give that sort of thing any thought at all?

Bad enough that she is being abused, but people like you go so far as to cheer the abuse, and excuse the abusers...

No, what gives her the right is our neglecting the ecological crisis staring us in the face.

She has been misguided into believing that the ecological crisis and climate change are one in the same. One is a real problem, and one is a non issue.

Nothing is going to be done about the very real, and serious ecological issues that we face....problems that have actual solutions so long as the AGW scam is sucking all the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers.

Tell me, what ecological problems have been addressed by climate science? They have flushed about a trillion dollars down the toilet over the past few decades...what ecological problems have they fixed with that money? What sort of progress might have been made addressing the ecological problems of the world with even a fraction of that wasted money.

A trillion dollars down the tube and not a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability....

And your pitiful logical fallacies speak volumes to the vacuity of your position...skeptics dislike pseudoscience..what you are spouting isn't actual science..if it were, you could produce some to support your position...you want to talk science...I can support my position completely with peer reviewed, published science, while you can't even begin to support yours with the same..

Of course...it is all you have left since you can't provide anything like actual evidence to support your beliefs..

View attachment 282503

Yeah...I get it...you are impotent in the face of actual sceince...with nothing when you are asked to provide some actual science to support your claims...so you clap your hands over your ears and shout LA LA LA at the top of your lungs so you don't have to hear your failure...

I can see why you might avert your eyes, and have a vacant stare rather than slap your opponent down with some actual science to support your claims...

When I'm sick, I go to a doctor of Medicine
When I have a toothache, I go to a Doctor of Dentistry

And if your doctor tells you that you have a brain tumor, or lung cancer and that you must undergo major surgery, and long, and difficult chemotherapy, which is going to take you out of work, and cost you a great deal of money you just go along...right? And if he can't show you any actual evidence that you are sick..you still go along..right? And if he says that it is the consensus of his colleagues, but still can't show you any physical evidence of your condition...you still go along...right? You let them operate, disrupt your life, and wreck your finances even though they can't show you any real evidence that you are sick...

Are you really that stupid?

When I see something is fucked up with the climate, I look to Climate Scientists, 97% of whom say, "Yup, this is real, and humans are causing it."

What exactly do you see that is wrong with the climate? What do you see happening in the climate today that is unprecedented...that has never happened before? What do you see that is any sort of proof that we are causing it?

f I were trying to argue a point, and my opponent kept supporting his side of the argument with peer reviewed published science based on actual observation and measurement and I found that the best I could do was call names or talk about consensus, I would start questioning my position.

Then you'd call a Koch Brother and he'd tell you what to think.

Wait, one more for you.

View attachment 282514

Weak...very weak. I don't need anyone to tell me what to think...I can fully support my position with peer reviewed, published science. You on the other hand are reduced to that sort of response over being asked for a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports your belief in man made climate change of natural variability...how pitiful is that?

She has been misguided into believing that the ecological crisis and climate change are one in the same. One is a real problem, and one is a non issue.

Actually, no. 97% of people who know what they are talking about disagree with you, Koch-Sucker.

upload_2019-10-3_5-36-36.jpeg

Yeah...I get it...you are impotent in the face of actual sceince..

Actual scientists say this is a real problem.

Nibblin' on sponge cake,
watchin' the sun bake;
All those deniers addicted to oil
Sucking the CO , and Big oil BS
Tempers in Congress begining to boil

images

Wasted away in the Oilocracy
Claiming all alt energy shill gain
Same folks claim middle east is insane
But I know my addiction ain't changed
h820ACAFF

Some think it's treason, Redfords lost reason
With all his tar sands spillage ado
I liked him as sundance, so i gave him a chance
But wonder if he's got the slightest of clues.
r

Wasted away again in Oilocracy,
Searchin' through those kocktopus vaults.
Some people claim them cannuck pipelines ashame
But I know..... it's my SUV's fault.
DaFHkCBV4AEiYb1.jpg:large

I love when they flip flop,
and claim we're all on top
Tell us the troops will be coming back home.
But there's crude in the pipeline,
And soon it will refine
That dark brown concoction that helps me drive on.
middle-east-oil.jpg

Wasted away again in Oilocracy,
Listening to them oilman explain
Some people claim climate change is their blame
But I know ......it's all just a game
Yes i know..... it's all just a game

20120327-oil-on-beach.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg

~S~

Yet another cultist reduced to impotent insult because there is no actual scientific evidence available to support your beliefs. The longer this scam stretches out, the more of this we will see. Soon you won't even associate climate change with science...instead of being a quasi religious cult as you are now, you will become a full fledged religion and simply hate everyone who disagrees with you...

Thanks for demonstrating how impotent, and vacuous your intellectual position on the topic is...it may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Yet another cultist reduced to impotent insult because there is no actual scientific evidence available to support your beliefs. The longer this scam stretches out, the more of this we will see. Soon you won't even associate climate change with science...instead of being a quasi religious cult as you are now, you will become a full fledged religion and simply hate everyone who disagrees with you...

Thanks for demonstrating how impotent, and vacuous your intellectual position on the topic is...it may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

upload_2019-10-3_5-52-46.jpeg

No hairball...simply pointing out the depths of the depravity of the left..

Says the predatory old queer who keeps stalking me. On the bright side, it you're on the board here, it means you're not on the streets. I do agree that you're an expert on deviant behavior. With your years of practice, how could you not be?

So, why do you consider Greta to be a saint and an evildoer at the same time? Do you understand how insane that makes you look?

And why, in all these years, have you never been able to support any of your cult pseudoscience with any facts? Other than the rest of your depraved death cult, who do you think you're fooling? In all those years, you haven't brought a single convert into your death cult. Quite the opposite, you've just convinced everyone of your cult depravity. Given how your preaching harms your death cult, why do you keep it up?

Forum List

Back