Greta Von Death Metal, killer climate song.

Still slandering the child for asking an honest question.

I provided you with a definition of slander...and asked you what I said about her that was untrue...what's the matter joe...not able to say...content with just slinging insults that you can't support... Typical.

Difference between children and adults... Children are honest.

Again...arguing out of ignorance...a child will lie to you in an instant with a straight face.... Do just a wee bit of research before you speak and you won't come off as an ignorant liberal...

Lying and Children
Why do kids lie, and is it normal?
Why Children Lie and What To Do About It
Psychology of Lying

The fact is that children are liars....You seem to just make shit up as you go and also seem to be profoundly ignorant on every topic you touch. Have you ever actually read anything just to learn something?

And the lying those academic sites are talking about is in relation to normal children...not children with neuropsychiatric disorders...

All sorts of wank fantasies, you hope bad things happen to this kid because she dared call you deniers out? Man, you are an awful person.
Do point out any fantasy I have espoused. You are the one spewing fantasy....the fantasy that children know what they are doing..the fantasy that children are honest...clearly you will just make up whatever you need to make up if you think it will support your claim.

Here is a bit of fact for you to think about before you lie again...when people make up lies, they are only able to make up lies that they think are good enough to fool themselves. When you are talking to someone smarter than yourself, they will see right through your lie...like your claim that children know what they are doing...it took about 5 seconds to find academic sites that say flat out that children don't know what they are doing and are not good at decision making...that is why we don't allow them adult privileges...and it took even less than 5 seconds to prove that children are not honest at all...

And clearly, it is you who really doesn't care whether harm comes to this child or not..so long as she is being abused and exploited by your side, pushing a message that you agree with....and when something bad does result from the abuse, I will be here to remind you that you were in favor of the abuse that caused her such anguish...

Sorry joe...you are the awful person...I am concerned for her enough to point out that she is being victimized and exploited by her parents and handlers...she has been traumatized by your side to the point that she actually believes that she can see CO2 in the atmosphere with her naked eye...and you are in favor of the abuse being heaped on her...you, and all the people supporting her abusers are what are known as enablers...and the harm you cause is inestimable..

I provided you with a definition of slander...and asked you what I said about her that was untrue...what's the matter joe...not able to say...content with just slinging insults that you can't support... Typical.

Again, slandering a child because she said something honest.

Kind of sad... but kind of what I expect from the sociopaths in the Denial Movement. "I got mine, fuck you future generations who are all doing to DIE!!!"

"Um, we aren't too keen on dying!"

"Well, you're just a retarded child!!!"

Man, that's fucked up.

Again...arguing out of ignorance...a child will lie to you in an instant with a straight face.... Do just a wee bit of research before you speak and you won't come off as an ignorant liberal...

Children have nothing on lying compared to adults... adults lie to themselves.

Again, slandering a child because she said something honest.

Still waiting on you to point out what I have said that is untrue...even when given a definition of slander, you don't seem to be able to use the word properly in a sentence...

Kind of sad... but kind of what I expect from the sociopaths in the Denial Movement. "I got mine, fuck you future generations who are all doing to DIE!!!"

Alas...it is you who is supporting, and defining people who are abusing and exploiting a child...that makes you the sociopath...unable to feel for her...unable to recognize her as a human being that deserves not to be abused and exploited...you see her as a political tool and have said as much when you suggested the impact she might make on the world. Do I find it surprising that a liberal would be a sociopath? Not at all.

Children have nothing on lying compared to adults... adults lie to themselves.

Children lie to themselves as well...this girl has been so traumatized by the hysterical handwaving of people like you about a non existent climate crisis, that she has convinced herself that she can actually see CO2 in the atmosphere with her naked eye...

She has been lied to by alarmist adults, who should have appreciated her neuropsychiatric disorders and taken care not to traumatize her...she has been terrified to the point that she lies to herself about her ability to actually see CO2 in the atmosphere...

And you approve of this...and in fact, support it. One can only hope that some day you are called to answer for your attitude towards child abuse.

Alas...it is you who is supporting, and defining people who are abusing and exploiting a child...that makes you the sociopath...unable to feel for her...unable to recognize her as a human being that deserves not to be abused and exploited...you see her as a political tool and have said as much when you suggested the impact she might make on the world. Do I find it surprising that a liberal would be a sociopath? Not at all.

Guy, this girl is strong enough to stand up to the Koch Brothers, who will be dead by the time Climate Change starts becoming an insurmountable problem.

Guy, this girl is strong enough to stand up to the Koch Brothers, who will be dead by the time Climate Change starts becoming an insurmountable problem.

Poor joe...top shel dupe. If even a fraction of the evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis that people like you and greta believe exists, then you would not need to abuse and exploit children in an effort to get your message out...the science would do you're talking.

The problem is that the science doesn't support your beliefs...you can't make the case for man made global warming with the science, so you frighten children, and then trot them out to make emotional appeals in hopes that they will succeed where science failed...

You are a dupe...and a child abuse apologist...

Poor joe...top shel dupe. If even a fraction of the evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis that people like you and greta believe exists, then you would not need to abuse and exploit children in an effort to get your message out...the science would do you're talking.

That works on the assumption that,

1) Your average inbred Christian American could understand Science, when they clearly don't.
2) That we weren't facing down billions spent by the oil companies to maintain the status quo.

The problem is that the science doesn't support your beliefs...you can't make the case for man made global warming with the science, so you frighten children, and then trot them out to make emotional appeals in hopes that they will succeed where science failed...

upload_2019-10-2_5-3-29.jpeg

That works on the assumption that,

1) Your average inbred Christian American could understand Science, when they clearly don't.
2) That we weren't facing down billions spent by the oil companies to maintain the status quo.

Aside from being nothing more than a quasi religious rant made by a brainwashed zealot, the fact remains that:
  • Neither you, nor all of climate science can produce a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...
  • Nor can you nor all of climate science produce a single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent relationship between the absorption and emission of infrared radiation by a gas, and warming in the atmosphere......
  • Nor can you produce a single peer reviewed, published paper in which the warming that we are supposed to be causing by our production of so called greenhouse gasses has been empirically measured, quantified, and then blamed on those so called greenhouse gasses.
The fact is that the actual science simply does not support the AGW hypothesis...you people are reduced to trying to support a scientific hypothesis with political activism, the media, child abuse, and pseudoscience.

And let me guess...you think that "consensus" is a scientific term that means actual evidence? Think again dupe. In as recently as the past few years, the scientific consensus was that cholesterol caused heart disease...the consensus was wrong...the consensus was that salt caused high blood pressure....the consensus was wrong....that polyunsaturated fats were better for you than natural fats....the consensus was wrong....that quasicrystals were a physical impossibility...the consensus was wrong.

I could go on ad nauseam listing scientific topics in which the consensus was a wrong...in fact, I could list damned near every claim made by every branch of science ever...because at some point, the consensus was very different than the scientific reality.

And to prove my point, I made three statements above. I wager that you can't produce a single shred of actual science that challenges any of those statements. I predict that at best, you will offer up some impotent logical fallacy, or an insult, or simply run away from them.

I guarantee that what you, or anyone else won't do...is step up to the plate with a single piece of observed, measured evidence that challenges any of the three declarative statements I made above. It won't happen, because there is no observed, measured evidence in existences that challenges any of them...

So much for your consensus...if they can't even produce a single piece of evidence to challenge my statements above...exactly what is their consensus based on...if not evidence...then what?

Poor joe...that is the problem with being a dupe...you get into these discussions thinking that you are on the right side and that all the evidence supports you...and then someone has the nerve to actually ask to see even a bit of the evidence you believe exists and there you are...holding your dick in your hand and not able to produce jack...

Neither you, nor all of climate science can produce a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...

Actually, it's settled science. But there's no point in trying to convince the asshole who won't give up his SUV.

I could go on ad nauseam listing scientific topics in which the consensus was a wrong...in fact, I could list damned near every claim made by every branch of science ever...because at some point, the consensus was very different than the scientific reality.

So you came up with five things where they rethought it... so we should ignore the melting glaciers, dying coral reefs, warming temperatures, mass extinction....

Actually, more like she is overcoming a disability to make more of a mark on the world than you ever will...

Hope she's enjoying her 15 minutes.

The whole warmest community is building her up...blowing sunshine up her ass. What happens when the parade is over and she is faced with the reality that nothing changed at all...that she was led to believe that she was changing the world and that when all is said and done, the world hardly noticed her.

This is a depressed child with a history of self harm...she has been diagnosed with multiple neropsychiatric disorders and has been terrified by climate change wackos to the point that she believes she can see CO2 in the atmosphere with her naked eye.

What happens to a child like that when the reality that she didn't really make any difference at all hits her square in the face?

The whole warmest community is building her up...blowing sunshine up her ass. What happens when the parade is over and she is faced with the reality that nothing changed at all...that she was led to believe that she was changing the world and that when all is said and done, the world hardly noticed her.

This is a depressed child with a history of self harm...she has been diagnosed with multiple neropsychiatric disorders and has been terrified by climate change wackos to the point that she believes she can see CO2 in the atmosphere with her naked eye.

What happens to a child like that when the reality that she didn't really make any difference at all hits her square in the face?

YOu just want awful things to happen to this kid because she has more integrity than you do, Koch-Sucker.

Neither you, nor all of climate science can produce a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...

Actually, it's settled science. But there's no point in trying to convince the asshole who won't give up his SUV.

Like I said...some weak assed excuse...certainly nothing like real evidence to support your beliefs. Like I said...there is no evidence..anywhere that challenges any of my statements. But you are yours are so brainwashed that you can't even bring yourself why you can't come up with a handy piece of evidence that you could use to slap me down.

You post up an idiotic video like that and expect me not to laugh in your stupid dupe face?

HHHAAAAAHAHHHAHAAHAAHAH

Funnier yet...I bet in your deluded mind, that actually passes for some sort of evidence...

So you came up with five things where they rethought it... so we should ignore the melting glaciers, dying coral reefs, warming temperatures, mass extinction....

Guess you are unaware that most of the glaciers on earth are growing..guess you are also unaware that at present, it is both cooler on earth, and there is more ice on earth than there has been for most of the past 10,000 years.

That's the problem with being a dupe...you find yourself unable to ask reasonable questions...I ticked off five things in very recent history where the consensus was wrong...and made three declarative statements regarding the state of climate science...

You could't even produce a single piece of observed sceince to challenge any of the statements I made, then tell me that it is settled sceince. Are you unable to see the disconnect there?

If you make a scientific clam to me that is untrue, I will be most happy to provide you with peer reviewed, published science which finds that you are wrong...you can't even provide a published peer reviewed paper which claims to have actually measured and quantified the warming we are supposed to have caused...

Sorry joe...climate science has failed you...they have left you believing a lie and without a shred of actual evidence to support your beliefs...

YOu just want awful things to happen to this kid because she has more integrity than you do, Koch-Sucker.

No...I realize that terrible things can happen to children and that children with psychiatric disorders are especially at risk...the oh so caring left knows this also, but are perfectly willing to exploit and abuse a challenged child for their own political gain without the slightest thought to what happens to her when the party is over and she is no longer in the spot light and dealing with the fact that she was told that she could help change the world and in reality she didn't change anything.

But there's no point in trying to convince the asshole who won't give up his SUV.

The only way I would ever give up my SUV would be if I were to trade it in on a bigger truck.

df2656b29ac3d08a281c440a26994786.jpg

You can walk to your drum circle until the soles fall off your Birkenstocks. I won't stop you. But, you and Fraulein Greta need to stop telling other folks what to do.

Reduced To impotent name calling. That's what happens when you hold and intellectually vacant position.

To bad you are a dupe...if you weren't, you would be able to realize you lost when you had nothing left but to call names...sad really. A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Like I said...some weak assed excuse...certainly nothing like real evidence to support your beliefs. Like I said...there is no evidence..anywhere that challenges any of my statements. But you are yours are so brainwashed that you can't even bring yourself why you can't come up with a handy piece of evidence that you could use to slap me down.

You post up an idiotic video like that and expect me not to laugh in your stupid dupe face?

I'm done treating you seriously... all you get are Meme's now.

upload_2019-10-2_5-55-5.jpeg

images

images

Reduced To impotent name calling. That's what happens when you hold and intellectually vacant position.

To bad you are a dupe...if you weren't, you would be able to realize you lost when you had nothing left but to call names...sad really. A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Guy, there's no point in reasoning with a Koch-Sucker.

flat-earthers-ant-vaxxers-and-climate-change-deniers-scientific-facts-and-56421472.png

Guy, there's no point in reasoning with a Koch-Sucker.

flat-earthers-ant-vaxxers-and-climate-change-deniers-scientific-facts-and-56421472.png

But deniers are the bucket s0n and the bucket is filled with gold.

Nobody cares about Greta......she is another example of symbolic progressive gheyness like Colin Kapernick. Like Greta, that guy was championed by all on the far left but never accomplished anything in the real world. Outside of the stadium kneel-fests, nothing in terms of change happened. The left now hoists this kid up on the pedestal but in the real world, like Al Gore, has accomplished a big zero in terms of promoting climate change.

The fact is, while the left makes fun of the deniers, they have nothing to show for 20 years of bomb throwing. Congress could not possibly be any less interested in climate change action for two decades now.........

Proud to say, the flat earthers are winning decisively.:backpedal:

Little girls really scare you, don't they?

Nah...we just find the depth of abuse that warmers are willing to subject children to in using them for their political ends disturbing...

Do you really support that sort of child abuse? Using a child who has been diagnosed with OCD and Aspberger's syndrome for political ends.. Using her mental issues so badly that she has come to believe that she can actually see CO2 in the atmosphere with her naked eye. You support that sort of thing? How much money do you think her parents have made off their abuse of her?

There is no limit to the vile made up accusations that the right wing constantly spews.

Is there no limit to your childish replies? ,SSDD talked about a girl SUFFERING from "OCD and Aspberger's syndrome" which is a true, yet all you have in reply is....

View attachment 281901
I'm sorry for her afflictions..but they don't give her the right to cast aspersions and pass judgement on the rest of us.

Forum List

Back