Greta Thunberg compared to Nazi propaganda girl by US commentator

Greta Thunberg compared to Nazi propaganda girl by US commentator | Metro News
Greta Thunberg’s appearance has been compared to Nazi propaganda by a US commentator.

Read more: Greta Thunberg compared to Nazi propaganda girl by US commentator | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

Oh but of course gotta make it look like the right did this when it's pure bs..

Your the assholes who want to drain the EARTH OF CO2!

29512556_556366788061835_8802955673975575277_n.jpg

22050123_479575762407605_8043269462768995617_n.jpg
I don't think she's a nazi, I think she's being used by her parents and the nazis in the UN.

View attachment 280856
She is not crazy you stupid bastard . She is a high functioning autistic person who is a lot smarter than you;

Autism is not a mental illness. It is the normal functioning of a differently structured brain. Autistic people can also have mental illnesses like depression, but depression is likely to look different in an autistic person because their normal functioning is different to that of a typical brain. This is why the term ‘neurodiverse’ exists.
Reference: www.quora.com/Why-isnt-autism-a-mental-illness
SHES A RETARD
Thank you for conforming how very, very stupid you are. Clearly you know nothing about autistic people, They are not retarded. You are.
Dude she doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about,, it’s child abuse.. you are a Nazi
EFPXu6WW4AIY-Xz
Difference is, Kaitlin. SUPPORTS the 2nd (it's a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT). Nazi Germany CONSFICATED GUNS.

We know who you side with.

Another instance of targeting a conservative for something tards get away with all the time.

I pray Trumps Justice Dept starts going after you guys the way Obama abused his office.
He was convicted on the facts of illegal campaign contributions. How was he "targeted"?
He was the ONLY ONE to ever be targeted like this while Dems do the same routinely
Give me an example of Democrats doing the same. Since you say "routinely" you should be able to give me multiple examples without breaking a sweat.

Another instance of targeting a conservative for something tards get away with all the time.

I pray Trumps Justice Dept starts going after you guys the way Obama abused his office.
He was convicted on the facts of illegal campaign contributions. How was he "targeted"?
He was the ONLY ONE to ever be targeted like this while Dems do the same routinely
Give me an example of Democrats doing the same. Since you say "routinely" you should be able to give me multiple examples without breaking a sweat.

Rand Paul Demands Hillary Clinton Return Money Raised From Planned Parenthood - Washington Free Beacon

Greta Thunberg compared to Nazi propaganda girl by US commentator | Metro News
Greta Thunberg’s appearance has been compared to Nazi propaganda by a US commentator.

Read more: Greta Thunberg compared to Nazi propaganda girl by US commentator | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

Oh but of course gotta make it look like the right did this when it's pure bs..

Your the assholes who want to drain the EARTH OF CO2!

29512556_556366788061835_8802955673975575277_n.jpg

22050123_479575762407605_8043269462768995617_n.jpg
Hitler never announced a firearms ban but fascist Reagan did utter that bit of stupidity. Racism and corporatism are tenets of Fascism and Reaganism.

Rightwingers are pure scum.

View attachment 280737

Michael Knowles is great, he has a really good podcast at the Dailywire....and he is right...she is mentally ill, she is autistic with several other issues.....and the left is using that mental health problem to exploit her.
They were trying to set Pres.Trump up with another one of these episodes. Lucky he never responded to her comments. I guess that he had figured it out that she was mentally challenged. Her parents probably told Greta to stalk Pres.Trump at the meeting. Just stare Pres.Trump down, just to get a negative response from him. So that the media can say that Pres.Trump was very mean to a mentally ill child.

Regressive liberal ROE
1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.
2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.
4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.
5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age
6. Employ misdirection,
6a. smear people

To me this poor child sounds mildly retarded is, in fact, creepy looking.

Michael Moore has found the love of his life. She even makes him blush all over his red carcass.

th
th
th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back