Another Conservative Warrior Permanently Banned

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
From twitter. Can any of the leftie "business rights" nuts here explain the real reason he was banned?

Good ideas come from good people. Good people populate both parties. When twitter discriminates on the basis of party affiliation, they make it obvious that they can't be trusted to run such an important business. We need a level media playing field if our government is expected to work. But if you prefer Communism, by all means vote Democratic.

I was just blocked from the Twitter page of my favorite actor Bronson Pinchot and I have zero idea why. Earlier this month, I was blocked from his Instagram page and I still have zero idea why.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I still love him even if I don't get an ounce out of him in return.

Last edited:
Soros has been paying a lot of money to brainwash the world. I guess, they ban those who are strong warriors against Soros' global propaganda and are able to save many people's brains.

P.S. There seem to be a right of speech but only when it's their speech.

Lefty social justice rules the internet, mainstream media and elite education. They have the power to delete you from public society if you step out of bounds yet their entire identity is founded on the idea that they're victims of evil, oppressive conservatives.

Lefty social justice rules the internet, mainstream media and elite education. They have the power to delete you from public society if you step out of bounds yet their entire identity is founded on the idea that they're victims of evil, oppressive conservatives.
This is no different than Communist China's "social credit score."

That this is allowed to continue is a disappointment for me in Trump. He needs to apply pressure.

And yet, we're the ones with all the guns.

Go figure.

More liberal social media banning anyone who disagrees with there retarded mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well those social media sites can't have their crazies getting a healthy dose of sanity, can they? Otherwise they'd lose all that money those crazies are making them.

Why do you hate capitalism?

:laughing0301:

From twitter. Can any of the leftie "business rights" nuts here explain the real reason he was banned?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

I think twitter suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Much like how USMessageboard.com suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Do you comprendé?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Much like how USMessageboard.com suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Do you comprendé?

And when the same neo-Marxist fags gain complete control of the government, what will they do to citizens that violate their rules and guidelines?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

And when the same neo-Marxist fags gain complete control of the government, what will they do to citizens that violate their rules and guidelines?

Well, see, the government is different because we have a Constitution, dumbfuck. Twitter is a private business and can do as they wish. They receive no government funding so all you can do is throw a hissyfit. Get to it.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

Well, see, the government is different because we have a Constitution, dumbfuck. Twitter is a private business and can do as they wish. They receive no government funding so all you can do is throw a hissyfit. Get to it.

The constitution is only as good as the judges who enforce it. Like I said, if the left gained full control, including the courts, all of their opposition would be in gulags.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

Funny how they never seem to do that to leftists.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

The constitution is only as good as the judges who enforce it. Like I said, if the left gained full control, including the courts, all of their opposition would be in gulags.

When was the last time that happened?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

Nobody on your team takes the Constitution seriously. If you did, you'd know that these principles SHOULD be applied universally.

Forum List

Back