Greta Thunberg Alert: "We will put world leaders up against the wall"

Makes you wonder who paid the cost of air freight to ship that boat. That had to cost a pretty penny.
Soros and the UN are footing the bill for everything. The left loves to talk about the astroturf of the Tea Party. The global climate change movement (it's not called global warming anymore....hint) is absolutely inundated in funding by leftist NGOs and various governmental agencies.

Triggered by sixteen year old girl speaking truth to power, butt hurt Trumpette snowflakes project themselves upon anything that moves.
Thunberg is NOT speaking truth to power. That rancid moldy old cliche is moot because not one scientist is backing her
doomsday time line for action.
She's either very ignorant or lying through her teeth when she claims that in one decade we will have passed a point of no return if we don't revert to a 19th century life style where the world economy screeches to a grinding halt and
poverty overtakes most of the undeveloped world and the death toll spikes.

So maybe colleges will start teaching steam boat captaining or blacksmithing to the younger generation coming up, if those professions are carbon neutral enough.
You can bet the people at the top of the global food chain won't give up their ways.

Thunberg is NOT speaking truth to power.
Greta Thunberg Speaks Truth to Power
Though your lack of anything but childish denial and whataboutism was predictable, it has been noted.
when she claims that in one decade we will have passed a point of no return if we don't revert to a 19th century life style where the world economy screeches to a grinding halt and poverty overtakes most of the undeveloped world and the death toll spikes.
Only you have claimed that. Particularly "if we don't revert to a 19th century life". You're just a fucking liar and a jerkoff.

So. Not one RW nutbag sees the need to correct the OP’s dopey misrepresentation of what this child said?

That’s unfortunate.
She threatened world leaders with execution

or do you think she didnt say it?

To "put someone up against the wall" means to stop them & tell them to quit fucking around & do their job.

I agree with Greta.
Only a liberal could misunderstand the meaning of her threat

when people are put against a wall it means they are going to be shot

and the greenies are hysterical enough over fear of global extinction to do it

So. Not one RW nutbag sees the need to correct the OP’s dopey misrepresentation of what this child said?

That’s unfortunate.

She did nothing of the sort. You know that. And you are a shameless liar. Fuck off.
Whatever the girl said, I do not want to be charged for anymore scams.

What scam?

Only you have claimed that. Particularly "if we don't revert to a 19th century life". You're just a fucking liar and a jerkoff.
And you are a predictably angry and butt hurt victim of facts.

What will the world look like when the use of fossil fuels is severely curbed or abandoned altogether? It will look much like life before the turn of the twentieth century and the introduction of the internal combustion engine.

If we follow Thunberg's or AOC's lead air travel will be stopped (except for the elite ruling class, of course) for instance.
The ripple effect of just that one thing alone will have unintended consequences that you can't even imagine mostly because you seem so stupid but also because the mania to attack greenhouse gases is like a modern day witch hunt. But I can't even take offense at such a childish temper tantrum.

It's well beneath me. And your i.d. is well appreciated. A blending of anger and idiocy.

And you are a predictably angry and butt hurt victim of facts.

What will the world look like when the use of fossil fuels is severely curbed or abandoned altogether? It will look much like life before the turn of the twentieth century and the introduction of the internal combustion engine.

If we follow Thunberg's or AOC's lead air travel will be stopped (except for the elite ruling class, of course) for instance.
The ripple effect of just that one thing alone will have unintended consequences that you can't even imagine mostly because you seem so stupid but also because the mania to attack greenhouse gases is like a modern day witch hunt. But I can't even take offense at such a childish temper tantrum.

It's well beneath me. And your i.d. is well appreciated. A blending of anger and idiocy.

Nobody has advocated for an end to air travel. Why do you feel the need to lie in order to argue your POV?

Nobody has advocated for an end to air travel. Why do you feel the need to lie in order to argue your POV?
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez quote regarding her Green New Deal.
“Build out highspeed rail at a scale where air travel stops becoming necessary”.

Maybe if you knew a little more and were a little less of an asshole you would be worth my time.
If not an absolute end to air travel Thunberg and Ocasio Cortez certainly advocate severely limiting air travel to an impractical and absurd degree. Kindly fuck off.

That’s unfortunate.

She did nothing of the sort. You know that. And you are a shameless liar. Fuck off.
I hope you can handle the truth without becoming more unglued than you already are

but ready or not here it comes

her words are plain enough to understand

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez quote regarding her Green New Deal.
“Build out highspeed rail at a scale where air travel stops becoming necessary”.

Maybe if you knew a little more and were a little less of an asshole you would be worth my time.
If not an absolute end to air travel Thunberg and Ocasio Cortez certainly advocate severely limiting air travel to an impractical and absurd degree. Kindly fuck off.

And that is not advocating an end to air travel.

If you live in Japan or much of Europe or China, you can take high speed rail for long journeys. You have the option.

You are misrepresenting the position that AOC has taken.

Next.

That’s unfortunate.

I hope you can handle the truth without becoming more unglued than you already are

but ready or not here it comes

her words are plain enough to understand

That is an innocent comment which refers to putting pressure on leaders to take steps to curb climate change.

You know that.

Unless you think she said that we should execute them and then make sure they do their job.

Dishonest hack moron.

If you live in Japan or much of Europe or China, you can take high speed rail for long journeys. You have the option.

Next.
She advocates air travel "stop becoming necessary". Next.

I put down her exact quote so you could see for yourself and still you lie and claim she doesn't want what she clearly called for. Fuck off some more.

Next.
She advocates air travel "stop becoming necessary". Next.

I put down her exact quote so you could see for yourself and still you lie and claim she doesn't want what she clearly called for. Fuck off some more.

Yes. It would become unnecessary in many cases. That’s not her suggesting a ban or an end to air travel.

Dishonest hack.

Yes. It would become unnecessary in many cases. That’s not her suggesting a ban or an end to air travel.

Dishonest hack.
Sounds like a de facto call for an end to air travel of all intents and purposes. You don't have to outlaw something to put an end to it. She clearly wants an end to air travel.

Dishonest hack.
Sounds like a de facto call for an end to air travel of all intents and purposes. You don't have to outlaw something to put an end to it. She clearly wants an end to air travel.

You are now backtracking.

AOC travels by plane all the time. If high speed rail were available to her, she’d choose to ride that instead. You might choose to fly. The option would be yours.

Try being honest about things. It isn’t hard when the facts are on your side.

Forum List

Back