Greta Thunberg Alert: "We will put world leaders up against the wall"

everybody who disagrees with her BS is immediately blamed for "attacking a child" and banned. Just brilliant idea!

Michael Knowles: Climate hysteria movement is not about science. If it were about science it would be led by scientists rather that politicians and a mentally ill Swedish child who’s been exploited by her parents
Not simply attacking a child, her family as well:
Great! She'll get placed on the "no fly" list and her parent will lose custody.
Her parents should be arrested for child abuse.
All's well that ends well. :banana:

The following Rules Apply Everywhere unless otherwise stated on USMB, including Posts, Chat Box, Private Messages, Visitor Messages, and Signatures:
  • {...}
  • {...}
  • {...}
  • No Attacks on family members.
Sorry, apoplectic losers,... you're done.

Her parents are antifa. Mom sings opera, Dad is an actor and Grandfather is an actor.

Her parents are the climate activists, leave the poor girl alone, let her be a kid like any other and go to school.
Leave them all alone, you perverts. Greta survived her fetushood! So now you don't give a shit. Scientists are a hoax! Trump! Fossil fuels forever!
so, THT's why you are 100% in favor of the cynical exploitaction of autistic children for political gain.

thanks for the explanation.

That's the way with the Left!

They use children as human shields.

:dunno: Sad.

So everyone's favorite poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome is calling for mass execution of politicians now? She is truly following in the footsteps of her fellow Time Person of the Year recipients, Stalin and Hitler.

You go, girl.

"Greta Thunberg told cheering protesters today 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' if they fail to take urgent action on climate change.

The Swedish teen activist was addressing the crowd at a Fridays for Future protest in Turin, Italy.."

Greta Thunberg tells cheering crowd 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' | Daily Mail Online

coe05b7suzo31.jpg
Maybe I've been too hard on her?

Naww. She's probably already had more than her share of good hard ones. Especially running with that crowd, you know how they are.

everybody who disagrees with her BS is immediately blamed for "attacking a child" and banned. Just brilliant idea!

Michael Knowles: Climate hysteria movement is not about science. If it were about science it would be led by scientists rather that politicians and a mentally ill Swedish child who’s been exploited by her parents

The following Rules Apply Everywhere unless otherwise stated on USMB, including Posts, Chat Box, Private Messages, Visitor Messages, and Signatures:
  • {...}
  • {...}
  • {...}

Her parents are antifa. Mom sings opera, Dad is an actor and Grandfather is an actor.

Her parents are the climate activists, leave the poor girl alone, let her be a kid like any other and go to school.
Leave them all alone, you perverts. Greta survived her fetushood! So now you don't give a shit. Scientists are a hoax! Trump! Fossil fuels forever!

No attacks on family members? :laughing0301:

I wasn't aware little Greta was a USMB member?

And no. I don't give a shit that she survived her fetushood.

The Rule clearly states "family members" not "USMB member", distur bed 1.

Need a moderator to interpret that for you? Public figures do not fall under USMB rules.

• {...}
  • {...}
  • {...}

so, THT's why you are 100% in favor of the cynical exploitaction of autistic children for political gain.

thanks for the explanation.

That's the way with the Left!

They use children as human shields.

:dunno: Sad.

That's not all they use them for. It's not unusual for 10 year olds to have already had sex, in this day and age.

That's just one more disgusting thing the left has given us.

• {...}
  • {...}
  • {...}

Need a moderator to interpret that for you? Public figures do not fall under USMB rules.
Skye thanks you. Whew, such a relief! LOL

• {...}
  • {...}
  • {...}

Skye thanks you. Whew, such a relief! LOL
Jealous much?

Why, oh why don't the really hot women ever go for grumblenuts, instead?

Life's just not FAIR!!!!

Well to be factual, "mentally-retarded" is simply the wrong diagnosis, doctor.
Amanda McCarthy of Acton, Massachusetts, thinks back to when she was that age and can barely contain her amazement. That’s a common reaction to watching such a precocious teenager on the world stage, but McCarthy shares a trait with Thunberg that paints a fuller picture.

They both have Asperger’s, a neurological disorder characterized by difficulty with social and communication skills. It’s considered within the range of the autism spectrum, although those with Asperger’s typically have normal language development and normal-to-high IQs, so they’re regarded as “high functioning.’’
Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterised by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.[6] As a milder autism spectrum disorder (ASD), it differs from other ASDs by relatively normal language and intelligence.[10
As though you actually gave a shit .. You're welcome.

Amanda McCarthy of Acton, Massachusetts, thinks back to when she was that age and can barely contain her amazement. That’s a common reaction to watching such a precocious teenager on the world stage, but McCarthy shares a trait with Thunberg that paints a fuller picture.

They both have Asperger’s, a neurological disorder characterized by difficulty with social and communication skills. It’s considered within the range of the autism spectrum, although those with Asperger’s typically have normal language development and normal-to-high IQs, so they’re regarded as “high functioning.’’
Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterised by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.[6] As a milder autism spectrum disorder (ASD), it differs from other ASDs by relatively normal language and intelligence.[10

Judging by her scumbag parents, I'm still going with fetal alcohol syndrome.

yes....both she has fetal alcohol syndrome and Asparagus Syndrome :04:

yes....both she has fetal alcohol syndrome and Asparagus Syndrome

Asparagus always gives me a syndrome too. Worst stuff I ever ate. Besides liver, I mean.

Asparagus always gives me a syndrome too. Worst stuff I ever ate. Besides liver, I mean.

Asparagus and mayonnaise or vinaigrette.... very nice!

Asparagus and mayonnaise or vinaigrette.... very nice!

Ick. Rather eat Rice-a-Roni and canned Kipper snacks. :04:

Forum List

Back