Gregg Jarrett rips AG over indictment

What's happening to Trump isn't justice in any way... you will see what I mean when after Joe gets booted out of office some republican DA files charges against the Biden family including Joe....
I guarantee that will happen....
I agree it should happen

but will happen??

We who watch news regularly are not so confident

2 words:

Lois Lerner

2 more

Hitlery clinton

Only to brain dead scumbags like you.
they don't go for details, these libs

They don't know what non-CNN news outlets (as if cnn is that...) have been reporting and since they don't know... well, it must not be happening! Or worse, all those who watchconservative news are LYING or just want to overlook all the not sosavory things about Trump bc we're "cultists"... ha ha... the irony!

But anyhow, here are some details in case one of those... uh.. folks is reading:

The rules about govt records and who has them and etc.. is CIVIL

someone made it criminal, though to... OMG... You'll never guess!

Get Trump

:banghead:

Then there's this:The president has rights over Classified documents that others in govt do not have. Bidim STOLE Classified (or Secret or both?) whne he was ... not president.. not even VP but just a Senator!

No consequences... He's a dim.

and I could go on and on w/ all the facts these IDIOTS don't have...

Please

I haven't met one Trump fan I'd call brainless

plenty of dims, though...

:rolleyes:
If you have never met a brainless Trump supporter means you are braindead.
Your assumption that all anti-Trumpers are Democrats proves you are braindead.

What if the charges are accurate?

What if Trump broke the law?

Do ANY Trumpsters care about that, at ALL?
when the elite dims are charged for their crimes

we will begin to care

when the elite dims are charged for their crimes

we will begin to care

So you don't care. Your interest in the rule of law is situational only.

Trump didn't do anything to jail all these evil people when he was in office. Get to it. Quit bitching and get to it.

Then we'll see how good your "evidence" is. Looks like crap right now. Looks like nothing but noise.

Let's go.

They don't know what non-CNN news outlets
I've never met one liberal who watches CNN regularly, or any mainstream media source. Yet every Trump cult imbecile will claim we do.

Why? Projection. Trump cult imbeciles get all their info from either our nutty conservative MSM, or from their loony conspiracy sources. They see no need to go any further. Their masters have spoonfed them TheTruth, and that settles it for them.

Because Trump cultists are brainwashed media zombies themselves, they think everyone else must be a brainwashed media zombie. The idea of independent thinking is just too foreign to their little authoritarian-follower brains, which barely function at a level that allows their daily programming-by-the-media.

Trump cultsts, we are not like you.

Yea, just for Trump. He'll be in a SuperMax before that happens.
Not going to happen.

Sure, Trump will be sentenced to prison, but the logistics of protecting an ex-president still apply, and it's impossible to protect an ex-president in a regular prison.

So, he'll end up serving his sentence, for the rest of his life, under some sort of house arrest.

So does the kook realize that the AG had nothing to do with the indictment? Probably not. He's a Trump cult sore-loser, so he's not in touch with reality.

This is all projectino from the Trump cult Stalinists. Trump weaponized the justice system, and Republicans tried so hard to make up crimes to pin on Democrats. Bragg, Comer, Durham, they all tried their best, using every weapon of government as their disposal. And they came up with jack. The Demcorats were just too squeaky clean.

Being corrupt Stalinist party hacks themselves, Trump cultists assume everyone else must be the same. They can't even imagine acting ethically themselves, so they can't imagine anyone else being ethical.

We are not like you, Trump cult losers. You'll only be able to understand how liberals think after you grasp that it's possible to not be a corrupt party hack.

View attachment 793332
hahah the AG had nothing to do with the indictment.!! hahah and i’m sure xiden didn’t either! hahaha

wow you dembots

You are a Biden denier, Jackoff No Trade!
If you could show any evidence of criminal behavior by Biden, you all wouldn't come across as such a butthurt liars-for-fascism. But you can't, so you do.

Remember, cult boi, "But a corrupt congressman said he saw it in a report!" is _not_ evidence, yet it's all you have.

hahah the AG had nothing to do with the indictment.!! hahah and i’m sure xiden didn’t either! hahaha
That's your own festering corruption speaking.

You demanded that Trump, Barr and all law enforcement imprison the opposition simply for existing. Republicans politicized law enforcement at a level never seen before in American history. You're corrupt at a level never seen before in American history.

You're so steeped in corruption, you can't even imagine a person not being as corrupt as yourself, so you assume Democrats have to be just as corrupt.

That is not the case. We are not like you.

So you don't care. Your interest in the rule of law is situational only.

Trump didn't do anything to jail all these evil people when he was in office. Get to it. Quit bitching and get to it.

Then we'll see how good your "evidence" is. Looks like crap right now. Looks like nothing but noise.

Let's go.
I have a question for you

Why do dims lie all the time?

seriously

That's your own festering corruption speaking.

You demanded that Trump, Barr and all law enforcement imprison the opposition simply for existing. Republicans politicized law enforcement at a level never seen before in American history. You're corrupt at a level never seen before in American history.

You're so steeped in corruption, you can't even imagine a person not being as corrupt as yourself, so you assume Democrats have to be just as corrupt.

That is not the case. We are not like you.
haha yeah I got an Ocean front property in Arizona for you

Biden's vallet filed a motion / complaint against the prosecutor, claiming the prosecutor offered him a BRIBE for his testimony (possibly before he was named in the indictment also).

Forum List

Back