Gregg Jarrett rips AG over indictment

garlandiscorruptcrook2wersdfzxc.jpg

So does the kook realize that the AG had nothing to do with the indictment? Probably not. He's a Trump cult sore-loser, so he's not in touch with reality.

This is all projectino from the Trump cult Stalinists. Trump weaponized the justice system, and Republicans tried so hard to make up crimes to pin on Democrats. Bragg, Comer, Durham, they all tried their best, using every weapon of government as their disposal. And they came up with jack. The Demcorats were just too squeaky clean.

Being corrupt Stalinist party hacks themselves, Trump cultists assume everyone else must be the same. They can't even imagine acting ethically themselves, so they can't imagine anyone else being ethical.

We are not like you, Trump cult losers. You'll only be able to understand how liberals think after you grasp that it's possible to not be a corrupt party hack.

trumpcrimes.png

Window dressing! Trump will be taken down by government unless he can project the probability of him being able to take Biden down, by having the support of the masses.

The platform Trump must grasp very soon is a strong antiwar agenda that is based on the immediate danger of nuclear war with Russia and likely China too.

Nothing else can turn the rising tide against Biden and his war, other than the present threat of M.A.D.

There's still the slim chance of Trump still having the persuasive power to control the American mind.

If Biden and the democrats really won the white house and senate seats in 2020 and 2022 without cheating they wouldn't be doing this to Trump.... this tells me they know Biden lost in a landslide and the seats in AZ were stolen.... and they fear Trump so they are trying to stop him..... treasonous actions by the government must be dealt with or the nation will suffer a devastating defeat.....

If Biden and the democrats really won the white house and senate seats in 2020 and 2022 without cheating they wouldn't be doing this to Trump.... this tells me they know Biden lost in a landslide and the seats in AZ were stolen.... and they fear Trump so they are trying to stop him..... treasonous actions by the government must be dealt with or the nation will suffer a devastating defeat.....
All of that may be so but it's now redundant and beside the point. Biden and the government have the momentum and the distinct probability of taking Trump down for good.

Trump's only way out of the trap is in convincing the American people in great numbers to fear nuclear war under Biden's and corrupt government's hand.

you are absolutely ONE THOUSAND percent correct.

This was awesome last night

And all the nightly shows were on Fox.. just excellent coverage
I think you and I define "excellent" differently.

Trump isn't being prosecuted because he took documents. He's being prosecuted because he took documents and kept them even after a subpoena. And whatever actions he took while he had them. Nor does the presidential records act entitles an ex-president to "keep what he wants".

The PRA states that the records transfer to the Archivist. Who goes through them. After which the ex-president gains control (not ownership) of non-governmental records.

This "legal expert" got his degree with his morning cereal. Or... much more likely, he's lying. So people who are inclined to simply believe everything that fits with their preconceptions do so.

Tough shit. You backed a corrupt loser and he turns out to be EXACTLY what the rest of us knew he was.....and you're outraged when his corruption finally catches up to him? :auiqs.jpg:

when you are in the boxcar on the way to the camp....remember this post........because the guards smacking you with their rifle butts will be democrats...

The Grand jury was made up of ordinary US citizens.
Who are only given the information the prosecutor wants them to have. The defense has no access to present differing evidence. I've served on a criminal grand jury and know very well how they operate. Any questions we had for the witnesses had to be given to the prosecutor and he only asked them if he thought they were "relevant" to the case. He had complete control over what information we had access to.

Tough shit. You backed a corrupt loser and he turns out to be EXACTLY what the rest of us knew he was.....and you're outraged when his corruption finally catches up to him? :auiqs.jpg:
You backed a corrupt politician; i.e., creepy old Joe Biden. But your guy is not being subject to an endless barrage of questionable criminal charges.

when you are in the boxcar on the way to the camp....remember this post........because the guards smacking you with their rifle butts will be democrats...
OK, Kirk. You get right on that. Don't forget to check in your closet and under your bed tonight. Keep that gun close.
Just because you can't seem em..doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Honestly, I need to know. What..is..it..about..this..man..that..deserves..this..type..of..FEALTY??

Forum List

Back