Greetings!

P

Private1

Greetings,

US Message Board

My name is Carl & I'm a new member. :bye1:

I enjoy talking about anything but my favorite interests are Guns, Real Estate, Race Relations.

Take Care & Have A Blessed Day Everyone. :)

Peace!

I enjoy talking about anything but my favorite interests are Guns, Real Estate, Race Relations.

hey carl :welcome:

I have a fondness for Guns and Ammo myself...

I will never believe that the sea waters are rising until the price of beach front property bottoms out...

I most generally race the other direction when any of my relation is heading my way...

:biggrin:

Carl you're black and supporter to Johnson or Trump or Hillary I quess. Isn't Stein well.

Carl you're black and supporter to Johnson or Trump or Hillary I quess. Isn't Stein well.

I'm sorry but I don't vote & never will because Politics is nothings but Politricks.

My Beliefs/Ideology is based on Realism (The Truth/No Politically Correctness).

• Thanks
Reactions: J&K

I'm sorry but I don't vote & never will because Politics is nothings but Politricks.

it is your right to not vote & as long as you don't complain about the state of this country, then all's good. hope we cross paths here private ... peace.

it is your right to not vote & as long as you don't complain about the state of this country, then all's good. hope we cross paths here private ... peace.

I don't know who you think that you is talking to but it's not me.

I've the Freedom to not vote & The Freedom Of Speech to speak out against any Unethical Factors in The U.S. (Including Against The U.S. Government) & will do so regardless if anyone like it or not.

#Come Correct Or Don't Come At All!

Thank You!

Peace!

I don't know who you think that you is talking to but it's not me.

I've the Freedom to not vote & The Freedom Of Speech to speak out against any Unethical Factors in The U.S. (Including Against The U.S. Government) & will do so regardless if anyone like it or not.

#Come Correct Or Don't Come At All!

Thank You!

Peace!

think so??? i said it's your right to NOT vote. & you certainly have freedom of speech to complain about the powers that be.... per say.... thing is if you don't use your vote to get in the people who won't play 'politricks' then complaining about those that are in power becomes invalid.

Forum List

Back