Greetings

justmetoo

Rookie
May 31, 2012
I'm a person who tries to find the reason behind the excuses that people have for being and thinking the way I do. I'm more into philosophy and meaningfulness than I am in who others think is Satan's spawn or who is the more compassionately concerned despotic dictator.
I'm a Liberative Republicrat who is uncompromising dedicated to knowing, understanding and hopefully befriending as many people of dissenting views as I can and hiding my stupidity as much as possible. Thank you for allowing me to infect you.

I'm a person who tries to find the reason behind the excuses that people have for being and thinking the way I do. I'm more into philosophy and meaningfulness than I am in who others think is Satan's spawn or who is the more compassionately concerned despotic dictator.
I'm a Liberative Republicrat who is uncompromising dedicated to knowing, understanding and hopefully befriending as many people of dissenting views as I can and hiding my stupidity as much as possible. Thank you for allowing me to infect you.

:wtf:

meh

you seem half nuts, so you should be able to move about unnoticed.

:welcome:

:wtf:

meh

you seem half nuts, so you should be able to move about unnoticed.

:welcome:

Ahhh....so that's the secret :lol:

Forum List

Back