My Grand Introduction

BlackFlag10

College Conservative
Jun 1, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am BlackFlag10. I am a college student and Division 1 football player in the great state of NC. I am a strong conservative both fiscally and socially.

I believe in a small government, individual initiative, and values in our general society. I have a distinct fear of where my generation will take this nation that I love. I will do everything that I can throughout the course of my life to ensure that America is not taken down the course that I fear my generation will take us.

I hope to have a long, fruitful life here and meet some amazing people on the way.

Best,
BlackFlag10

You sound like my son.
Conservative
College athlete
Good family values

You have time to post on a silly message board and you're playing D-1?

You sound like my son.
Conservative
College athlete
Good family values

You have time to post on a silly message board and you're playing D-1?

I'm at work. Not much going on here today!

Well, at least you'll be off soon - if not already. My son's in South America - finishing up an exchange student program. Minoring in Espanol. I would have never "thunk" it - but he's a remarkable kid.

What D1 you at?

Welcome !
Enjoy the board.
I don't see conservatives going away in large numbers anytime in the future.
Many of your genteration are conservative, so carry on with the good work.

Not from ECU strollingbones haha

And I would prefer not to say Warrior simply for liability issues

o no no you cant do that....pirate av.....just yells ecu....or you are embarrassed to go to the university with the best drugs??? lol....

anyways....i am not a conservative....i just hope your not insane?

welcome to the board...i still think your a pirate lol

I am not an ECU pirate haha. Simply have a long interest in pirate history and stories

I am a big fan of Tebow, but no, I do not personally Tebow hahaha

ooooooo your from the coast then......my son is a liberal but he shares the enjoyment of the pirate history and all.....wait he is not from the coast...could i be wrong?

that is where my son went....did you know you can major in rock climbing....me either lol

but boone is like 17 miles from me.....i can stalk you there....

you could be l/r too

Forum List

Back