Greetings from the Heartland

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Greetings and salutations!

I have just ran across this board and it looks like a good, active board. I have been engaging in on-line forums since 2000 or so and hope this one will be a new home for me.

My name are two of my favorite things, the Florida Gators and Golf!

I am a retired Marine who has found himself doing the one thing he said he never would, working for the government again. But bills need to be paid and food needs to be bought!

I look forward to getting to know more of you here over the coming weeks.

I have just ran across this board and it looks like a good, active board. I have been engaging in on-line forums since 2000 or so and hope this one will be a new home for me.

I am a retired Marine who has found himself doing the one thing he said he never would, working for the government again. But bills need to be paid and food needs to be bought!

My Father was a University of Florida Alumni, so was a Gator to the end, God rest his soul. Welcome to the swamp as you will find out, that there will be plenty of mud slung around. Thank you for your service to this country. Keep you head down and your powder dry, as some here are fanatical in their ways. Once again, WELCOME.

Why is it that the Florida State University is called FSU and the University of Florida is UofF? Why not Florida University or FU?

dm_121020_cgd_biggame_swamp.jpg

Welcome, you may be the first person to join usmb who didn't give themselves away concerning politics in their intro comment. A noble feat. lol

Welcome, you may be the first person to join usmb who didn't give themselves away concerning politics in their intro comment. A noble feat. lol
I like to leave a little bit of suspense for later!

My Father was a University of Florida Alumni, so was a Gator to the end, God rest his soul. Welcome to the swamp as you will find out, that there will be plenty of mud slung around. Thank you for your service to this country. Keep you head down and your powder dry, as some here are fanatical in their ways. Once again, WELCOME.

Why is it that the Florida State University is called FSU and the University of Florida is UofF? Why not Florida University or FU?

View attachment 113641
Thank you for your warm welcome. I have been spending my time lately on a Christian political fourm and those folks are down right vicious if you do not agree with them! lol.

Welcome on board Devil Dog!

New Topics

Forum List

Back