Greetings from a percecuted facebook refugee.

Oh, and WHY would you post on....gag....FB??? Fuckerberg is a fucktard.

Years ago it was just for fun, sharing and discovering music but it's gradually evolved into a battlefield of ideas. I can reach millions of people with just one post.

The problem now is that they are becoming intolerant of different ideas, it's becoming an Echo Chamber for Group Think, which is why Facebook have employed thousands of SJWs to flag any comment that is Outside The Box.

As someone who supports Free Speech and Free Thought the above Censorship is disturbing on all levels.

It's fun to invade the echo chamber of easily triggered huffpo dykes.

this is me if anyone is curious

Twitter also.
I like twitter. I tweet now and then. Mostly just "so cute" or "beautiful pic" or some such. I retweet mostly. Pics of baby animals, photography, positive images, etc.

I follow several cat pages on fb aside from all the metal and political stuff. I love me some kitties.

I picture her as Greta Garbo, laying on a couch with a slender cig holder in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, telling her maid to press enter as she taps her keyboard with long red fingernails. :lol:

What does it feel to belong to Zoikerberg's Facebook?

I have never done it....

I just despise him..... and him being a Globalist, Chinese related, Mao Red, Totalitarian and everything related to him!

He is poison.

Twitter also.
I like twitter. I tweet now and then. Mostly just "so cute" or "beautiful pic" or some such. I retweet mostly. Pics of baby animals, photography, positive images, etc.

I follow several cat pages on fb aside from all the metal and political stuff. I love me some kitties.

Anyone who likes cats and kittens is okay and okay :smoke:

Twitter also.

I do love hmm....cats.

Depends on the sauce ...

SweetandSourPork1Front.JPG

I picture her as Greta Garbo, laying on a couch with a slender cig holder in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, telling her maid to press enter as she taps her keyboard with long red fingernails. :lol:

Well of course that is a Martini in that glass, although it was Martini O'Clock several hours ago.

Twitter also.

check out this beauty, famous on facebook:
14962777_1143455869100829_6229587262530420717_n.jpg

Venus the Two Face Cat

Twitter also.

I do love hmm....cats.

Funny-hilarious-pictures-laughing-time-big-smile-monday-spirit-uplift-19.jpg

e6f749d6c9a9e8ca1896da180b760f7c--animal-jokes-funny-animal-pics.jpg

Forum List

Back