Greeting from New Jersey

Hello, Everyone.

I've been looking for a place to talk politics since Facebook has become a cesspool of propaganda dissemination. I clicked through this site to get an idea of what I am up against. It is as much as I expected with regards to strongly held views.

I do have an agenda here. One of my hobbies is fact checking stupid posts on FB and calling out the poster for helping to propagate lies. When time allows, I am going to fact check every claim I can on this board to keep it honest. I have a very limited tolerance to the spreading of spin, distortions and outright lies as I find them to be socially irresponsible at best and destructive at worst. I will call anyone out that posts mindless drivel. If one must use lies and distortions to assert their point, then the point is not worth making.

That aside, moving forward, I am NOT a liberal. I can't be. I love guns and hate taxes but I am also not a conservative. I am an independent who espouses the idea of injecting cold-hard logic and reason with good old fashioned common sense.

I look forward to doing battle with you!

Sure,NOW FUKC OFF:D...No Lies,No Propaganda...just the facts hey.....you are such a Hypocrite......So move forward out of here,we have enough Gun Toting... Small(IGNORANT)Minded Whatever YOU are on here...nothing personal but I doubt you could solve problems or deal with piquant situations.....which make you a BORE...I'm done with BORE's

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz The WAR is OVER

Last edited:

Forum List

Back