Greenwald's Finale: Naming Victims Of Surveillance...

Found that totally bonkers crap you believe:

"Jerad and Amanda Miller expressed admiration for conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and apparently posted on his InfoWars website, and the talk radio host complained about media coverage linking him to the shootings – which he claimed were a false flag operation carried about by the government.

“We are in the middle of a globalist revolution against this country right now, and my gut tells me that the cold-blood degenerate evil killing of two police officers and a citizen in Las Vegas yesterday is absolutely staged,” Jones said."
Jerad Miller cried ?hysterically? when he was asked to leave Bundy ranch, candidate says

Found that totally bonkers crap you believe:

"Jerad and Amanda Miller expressed admiration for conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and apparently posted on his InfoWars website, and the talk radio host complained about media coverage linking him to the shootings – which he claimed were a false flag operation carried about by the government.

“We are in the middle of a globalist revolution against this country right now, and my gut tells me that the cold-blood degenerate evil killing of two police officers and a citizen in Las Vegas yesterday is absolutely staged,” Jones said."
Jerad Miller cried ?hysterically? when he was asked to leave Bundy ranch, candidate says

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

Most are beginning to move past the 'ignore you' phase. You and most others have now moved into the the 'laugh at you' phase. And i'm sure the 'fight you' phase isn't far off. I just hope you choose the right side to fight for. The Globalist Elites are not worth defending. They only see you as an unwashed slave. Choose your side very carefully.

Last edited:
I highly doubt you were invited to Bilderberg, or allowed to join the Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission. You're to be their slave. It is what it is.
Your paranoia is noted. You should read Chomsky, he'll help you understand.

Their plans for a One-World Global Fascist State are rapidly coming to fruition. If you wanna ignore that reality, i guess there's nothing i can do about it. But it is happening. Greenwald's a true hero. I hope this is the beginning of the World waking up to what the Globalist Elites are doing.

Noted, such fear ran through the hearts of men during the age of nationality and nation creations from the frackured Holy Roman Empire

During the Cold War, communists and their fellow travelers would frequently point out the racial discrimination that was prevalent in the United States. This is a very common tactic which evil employs. The Great Evil points out the weaknesses of the morally superior society.

This served to sow a lot of confusion in America. A person opposed to racism would often be labeled with the "communist sympathizer" label. A person supporting the great country that is the United States would be accused of supporting racism.

A freedom loving person who loves all people is often hated by retards on both sides.

Snowden and his fellow travelers are being used as tools by the the Great Evil that is still Russia to point out the weaknesses of a much greater country than the one they are serving.

I oppose the surveillance police state that is being employed, but I do not support Snowden and the other tools of Russia.

Last edited:
Your paranoia is noted. You should read Chomsky, he'll help you understand.

Their plans for a One-World Global Fascist State are rapidly coming to fruition. If you wanna ignore that reality, i guess there's nothing i can do about it. But it is happening. Greenwald's a true hero. I hope this is the beginning of the World waking up to what the Globalist Elites are doing.

Noted, such fear ran through the hearts of men during the age of nationality and nation creations from the frackured Holy Roman Empire

Ignorance really is bliss. So it's not surprising so many are refusing to face the reality of what the Globalist Elites are doing. It's human nature.

Ignorance really is bliss. So it's not surprising so many are refusing to face the reality of what the Globalist Elites are doing. It's human nature.

Paranoia and seeing things that aren't there is human nature. That's you my little friend.

Paranoia and seeing things that aren't there is human nature. That's you my little friend.

It's there for anyone who dares to see it. The ruling Globalist Elite Class is ushering in their Global Fascist State...The New World Order.

It's there for anyone who dares to see it. The ruling Globalist Elite Class is ushering in their Global Fascist State...The New World Order.

Sure. And what are the Elites and Evil Jews up to today? Did they bug your cat again? Look through your garbage? Drug the orange juice like last time? Oops, wasn't supposed to mention that one.

Sure. And what are the Elites and Evil Jews up to today? Did they bug your cat again? Look through your garbage? Drug the orange juice like last time? Oops, wasn't supposed to mention that one.

Yup, and i'm wearing my tinfoil hat too. Yada Yada Yada.

Like i said, it's there for anyone who dares to see it.

It's there because you want to see it. You want a reason for what is happening, there must be a plan you say, instead of dealing with the fact that it just happens, no one is running the show and believe me, they wish that they could. If it looks insane, that's because the inmates are running the asylum and since they built it in the first place, it's rather fucking nuts.

Chomsky would make this clear to you. He's quite good at such things. And he's spent a lifetime working on it.

It's there because you want to see it. You want a reason for what is happening, there must be a plan you say, instead of dealing with the fact that it just happens, no one is running the show and believe me, they wish that they could. If it looks insane, that's because the inmates are running the asylum and since they built it in the first place, it's rather fucking nuts.

Chomsky would make this clear to you. He's quite good at such things. And he's spent a lifetime working on it.

It's time to end secret society Globalist Elite rule. Time to out, and end the Bilderberg Group, The Council on Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission. These secret society groups should be abolished. They only exist to serve the interests of Globalist Elites. The People suffer. It's time for change.

It's time to end secret society Globalist Elite rule. Time to out, and end the Bilderberg Group, The Council on Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission. These secret society groups should be abolished. They only exist to serve the interests of Globalist Elites. The People suffer. It's time for change.
The fact that you know of them, means they can actually do jack-shit. The real little men behind the curtains don't let their names get into the papers, and they don't have control either. No one does. That's the problem in a nutshell actually.

The fact that you know of them, means they can actually do jack-shit. The real little men behind the curtains don't let their names get into the papers, and they don't have control either. No one does. That's the problem in a nutshell actually.

They're not quite as secret anymore. And that's due to some brave people standing up and outing them. But they're still very secretive. It's safe to say you and I will not be invited to join anytime soon. They should all be abolished. They do not serve man. They only serve themselves.

They're not quite as secret anymore. And that's due to some brave people standing up and outing them. But they're still very secretive. It's safe to say you and I will not be invited to join anytime soon. They should all be abolished. They do not serve man. They only serve themselves.
Go kitten go...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIr6w3m5IDg]Kitten Chasing Laser - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back