GREEN SCAM: 80% of Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Donors – 19 Companies Went Bust (

I wonder how many will actually believe this and how many will spin it?? Obama's entire presidency has been to "repay" his "investors" aka the people that contributed to his campaign.

Pelosi has done the same thing for years, her brother-in-law has profited big from the idiots in California that keep voting for her. "Greenbacks" run rampant in politics, especially on the Dem side.
:eusa_boohoo:

You Koch slaves that hate your own children should not be allowed to have any.

Bush created the green energy program and set the rules for the loans not Obama.

You fascist suck up racists need to move to Italy where you will be accepted as the slaves you are.

Climate change is not tied to your lame opinions but it is tied to your children's misery you are setting up for them. :mad:
Sooo...vote for Obama or die.

Idiot.

80% of Big Oil's political contributions go to Republicans.

And while that is bad (and I don't know if it's true or not) all you did was prove that you have no standard being you support corruption when your guy (or party) does it.

I honestly don't understand how you think the post you just made makes you or Obama look good by pointing out how similar you are to something you hate.

Hoft is such an idiot.

Who would green energy producers be more likely to support? A Democrat or a Republican?

Whomever holds the keys to the cash drawer. I believe your first sentence was directed at the wrong person.

Whom should it be?

Green energy is not a popular investment among Republicans. I wouldn't expect many solar panel producers to be making contributions to Republicans. Who does that leave?

And while that is bad (and I don't know if it's true or not) all you did was prove that you have no standard being you support corruption when your guy (or party) does it.

I honestly don't understand how you think the post you just made makes you or Obama look good by pointing out how similar you are to something you hate.

Are you saying that it's corruption when someone gives money to a politician to advance the contributor's interests in some way?

Since conservatives generally don't give a shit about the environment, and since conservatives generally reject the ideas or merits of green energy,

OF COURSE they wouldn't be the ones owning, operating, or investing in green energy companies.

Get it?

Apparently Chinese Solar Panel manufacturers don't give a shit about the environment either... BBC News - China: Villagers protest at Zhejiang solar panel plant http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/w...el-factory-after-anti-pollution-protests.html

Since conservatives generally don't give a shit about the environment, and since conservatives generally reject the ideas or merits of green energy,

OF COURSE they wouldn't be the ones owning, operating, or investing in green energy companies.

Get it?

You're right. I for one hate clean water and air. Every time I see my neighbor pull up in her vehicle with her four kids and cigarette smoke billows out, I applaud. There's nothing quite like four more asthmatics added to the welfare rolls that says "Fuck the environment."

Standard GOP wing nut attitude.

Get it?

You're right. I for one hate clean water and air. Every time I see my neighbor pull up in her vehicle with her four kids and cigarette smoke billows out, I applaud. There's nothing quite like four more asthmatics added to the welfare rolls that says "Fuck the environment."

Standard GOP wing nut attitude.

I also like to eat nothing but fast food while I'm driving my gas guzzling truck. As I finish my artery clogging food I take great pride in throwing the trash out the window.

Are you saying that it's corruption when someone gives money to a politician to advance the contributor's interests in some way?

I'm saying I don't like it and that it leads to corruption. What Obama did a was blatant corruption. People gave Obama money so that later, when in power, Obama would give them far more money in return.

Both sides do it, I have the luxury of not being partisan or a hack so I don’t have to defend Republicans for the same thing democrats do, or like you, defend Democrats while attacking Republicans for doing the same things.

This is why we have a constitution with very limiting powers for the federal Government. Federal Government should not be involved in picking winners and losers, Federal Government should not be involved in retirement, education or health care… In every case that it gets involved it runs massive deficits and vastly destroys the quality that was there before. The federal Government is there to enforce contacts and that includes cracking down on someone for polluting other peoples bodies, lands and water. This is all very basic, but if the Federal Government drops that very inexpensive job and takes up the unconstitutional role of providing services then the side effect is massive expansions of power... Who would have guessed Reps and Dems would have purposely failed at doing their constitutional job in hopes of gaining more power?

How do you defend Obama giving over 1 billion to a company that was tax payer money, when we already run a 1.5ish trillion dollar deficit eery year? Let me guess, "It's a drop in the bucket." Well guess what, it's pouring rain now... The drops have added up.

Last edited:
I wonder how many will actually believe this and how many will spin it?? Obama's entire presidency has been to "repay" his "investors" aka the people that contributed to his campaign.

Pelosi has done the same thing for years, her brother-in-law has profited big from the idiots in California that keep voting for her. "Greenbacks" run rampant in politics, especially on the Dem side.
:eusa_boohoo:

You Koch slaves that hate your own children should not be allowed to have any.

Bush created the green energy program and set the rules for the loans not Obama.

You fascist suck up racists need to move to Italy where you will be accepted as the slaves you are.

Climate change is not tied to your lame opinions but it is tied to your children's misery you are setting up for them. :mad:
Yeah right.. Sure. All of that is true. Gotta love your response. Obama is so busted so what do you do? Blame Bush.
You are a living cliche.....facepalm

Get it?

Straw man argument. Unacceptable.
Fact is, Mr. Accuracy in posting, there is no money in "green energy" because not only is the technology almost non-existent, what does exist is so horrifically expensive, private firms run from it.
As I have previously stated...If anyone can invent an alternative fuel that performs at or better levels than gasoline, is readily available as gasoline and costs no more or even less than gasoline, I am all for it.
Until then, all this "no more oil" crying from the environmentally hypersensitive left is just the boy who cried wolf.
BTW, the moment one of these so called "green energy" companies found a way to turn a profit, you pukes would be screeching "NO FAIR!!!!".

Get it?

Straw man argument. Unacceptable.
Fact is, Mr. Accuracy in posting, there is no money in "green energy" because not only is the technology almost non-existent, what does exist is so horrifically expensive, private firms run from it.
As I have previously stated...If anyone can invent an alternative fuel that performs at or better levels than gasoline, is readily available as gasoline and costs no more or even less than gasoline, I am all for it.
Until then, all this "no more oil" crying from the environmentally hypersensitive left is just the boy who cried wolf.
BTW, the moment one of these so called "green energy" companies found a way to turn a profit, you pukes would be screeching "NO FAIR!!!!".

And the Unions would be breaking down the doors to "organize" the workers, Obama wouldn't give them any more money unless they contributed to his campaign and OWS would call them EVIL BUSINESS ROBBER BARONS.

:lol:

links and video at site

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, June 2, 2012, 11:20 AM
80% of Green Energy loans went to Obama donors.
The FOX News analyst says 70% in the video but actually 80% of DOE dollars went to Obama backers. 19 of these green energy companies went bust.

And, it’s expensive.
Solar power is 35¢ per kilowatt compared to coal, gas and oil that costs 5¢ per kilowatt.

Here’s a list of the green companies that have gone belly-up since receiving Obama dollars.
Heritage reported:

For those who only hear about these failing companies one by one, the following is a list of all the clean energy companies supported by President Obama’s stimulus that are now failing or have filed for bankruptcy. The liberal media hopes you’ve forgotten about all of them except Solyndra, but we haven’t.

Evergreen Solar
SpectraWatt
Solyndra (received $535 million)
Beacon Power (received $43 million)
AES’ subsidiary Eastern Energy
Nevada Geothermal (received $98.5 million)
SunPower (received $1.5 billion)
First Solar (received $1.46 billion)
Babcock & Brown (an Australian company which received $178 million)
Ener1 (subsidiary EnerDel received $118.5 million)
Amonix (received 5.9 million)
The National Renewable Energy Lab
Fisker Automotive
Abound Solar (received $400 million)
Chevy Volt (taxpayers basically own GM)
Solar Trust of America
A123 Systems (received $279 million)
Willard & Kelsey Solar Group (received $6 million)
Johnson Controls (received $299 million)
Schneider Electric (received $86 million)

read it all here.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

It's the governments job to protect it's citizens from corporate attack dogs that are putting out all the non scientific propaganda on climate change and any other detrimental effects from scavenger corporations on any subject weather it is environmental hazards or health issues or anything that harms the public good.

If a company meets are the requirements to get the loan set up by Bush then it is not the presidents fault id they do bankrupt. The president ia a political leader of the nation not a corporate manager.

It will take much longer to fix what the Bush administration and his minions did than two terms by Obama.

It's embarrassing to see citizens playing politically correct instead of being independent thinking voters.

Government's job is to govern. This means to provide essential services and provide FOR the general welfare of the people. That means create regulations to protect people from each other.
It does NOT mean what you think it does. That is for government to meddle in every minute aspect of the people's business.
Don't start with this climate change horse shit. We know you mean global warming. Which to date has been debunked by the independent scientific community.
Fact is, the Earth's climate is cyclical.
Blaming Bush is no longer acceptable. It is rejected as bullshit.

The Left never addresses the environmental damage their beloved Green "technologies" reap with regards to toxic manufacturing byproducts, or the stupidity in creating Fuels from Food, yet they are incensed as to why Third World Nations are starving, and food costs are soaring. They disingenuously blame it on Big Oil, and other Capitalist businesses who have nothing to do with it. Hell, even their beloved Electric car is powered predominantly by Coal Fueled, and Nuclear Power plants MOST of the time.

Get it?
Have you ever even tried thinking for yourself?

Liberals do not think. They are guided entirely by their emotions.

Get it?
Have you ever even tried thinking for yourself?

Liberals do not think. They are guided entirely by their emotions.

Sadly that is the case for most "conservatives" today.

Forum List

Back