Green Deal Price Tag...93,000,000,000,000.00

What makes you think that if the public doesn't care that their children will end their lives in a situation resembling Haiti on a bad day, that they would care about a new application of solar thermal? Oh, yeah, MONEY.

What makes you think that if the public doesn't care that their children will end their lives in a situation resembling Haiti on a bad day, that they would care about a new application of solar thermal? Oh, yeah, MONEY.

I'm just saying that alarmists promote off the hook nutty impossible solutions so aren't taken seriously. If progressives embraced reasonable measures like GlassPoint, they might change some minds. Unfortunately, the hysterical approach makes people tune out.

Dollar to a thousand stale donuts the term wont be spoken at the 2020 DUM Convention in Milwaukee. 0% chance.

I've saved your post and before 2020 comes around I will seek you out just to show you how narrow minded and wrong you are.
:)-

Lol.....so let me get this straight....

We are going to go from a smidge of a green platform 4 years ago to Green New Depression?

Oh.....ok.....I guess I'm the asshole here!!!:113::113:

Radical platform 2020.....go!!

I'm still wondering how anyone got a price tag for a nonbinding resolution. Is that supposed to be the cost at the government printing office?

I'm still wondering how anyone got a price tag for a nonbinding resolution. Is that supposed to be the cost at the government printing office?
Really
And These Are Numbers They Just Throw Out
Like Distances Across The Galaxy
They Don't Have An Inkling

D1a-UQAVs-AYv-YQX.jpg

aoc-idiot3.jpg

Vote for candidates that accept mainstream science, that respond intelligently to demonstrated threats and problems and who demonstrate caring for your well-being and that of your children.

Unfortunately, that excludes almost the entire Republican Party.

Still wondering how anyone calculated a price tag for a non-binding resolution.

New Cities in more optimal locations could help green our environment by making more efficient use of natural and renewable resources.

And, ease the burden for those affected by global sea rising.

So you want to build cities from scratch? And what optimal locations do you believe are available? I should think most such spots are already taken.

New Cities in more optimal locations could help green our environment by making more efficient use of natural and renewable resources.

And, ease the burden for those affected by global sea rising.

Zero change of that happening.

Why do you think most big cities are built at ports?

C'mon now...….lets at least try to keep the discussion out of the realm of Middle Earth.

Did I miss where someone explained how you put a price tag on a non-binding resolution?

It would cost an unknown amount because it is nothing more than a guiding wishlist. Until someone actually writes some legislation, it is a completely unknown program.

I've got an idea that most of the ideas are cost-free. Add it up.

You're worse at math and economics than I expected.

Lift the share of power generated by wind and solar energy from the 10 percent it produces today, to nearly 100 percent within 10 years.

How many trillions would this alone cost?

Forum List

Back