Green Cars? The Joke's On You!

University research teams are working on the solar gathering material, it'll happen, and guess what, you can still be stuck in the past if you want to, no problem. Are all Canadians afraid of progress? Or is it just you? :lol:

Btw, your Prime Minister wears a wig and he thinks no one can tell. :D

University research teams also "research" "psyochokinesis" and if plants have feelings .
It`s obvious that you don`t have any academic schooling. University "research" is a playground. You can research whatever you choose and you don`t have
to produce any useful results. That`s why so many want to stay there instead of leaving their nest.
Once out...in the industry they won`t last long unless they produce something useful.
I have..have you ?
Are all Canadians afraid of progress? Or is it just you?
You are indeed a cement head. I already told you that I am German.
I got 3 passports and can live wherever I want to in the E.U., the U.S. and in Canada.
Why would I want to live next door to a nanny state moron like you?
You would phone 911 if my grand children light a fire to roast some hot dogs. Where I live I could drill for oil if I wanted to.
I get 3 pension checks each month from 3 countries and chose to live where I pay the lowest taxes.
In addition to that where I live I`ll never get a hydro bill. It`s taken care of with royalties coming in from the Nelson River hydro-electric system which also supplies power for your shower. But you are overdue for a cold shower !
Where I chose to live we are also exempt from fuel taxes...matter of fact we`ll soon get oil & gas pipeline royalties in the near future.
Eat your heart out !
You live in Manitoba? :lol: Probably in Loserpeg. :lol:

Out of Europe the US and Canada you chose to live in a piece of crap province. :clap2: You're probably a follower of Ernst Zundel. :lol:
Hurry up and die already, we're trying to make humanity smarter. :lol:

Did you think that was funny?

What a truly disgusting individual you are.

University research teams are working on the solar gathering material, it'll happen, and guess what, you can still be stuck in the past if you want to, no problem. Are all Canadians afraid of progress? Or is it just you? :lol:

Btw, your Prime Minister wears a wig and he thinks no one can tell. :D

University research teams also "research" "psyochokinesis" and if plants have feelings .
It`s obvious that you don`t have any academic schooling. University "research" is a playground. You can research whatever you choose and you don`t have
to produce any useful results. That`s why so many want to stay there instead of leaving their nest.
Once out...in the industry they won`t last long unless they produce something useful.
I have..have you ?
Are all Canadians afraid of progress? Or is it just you?
You are indeed a cement head. I already told you that I am German.
I got 3 passports and can live wherever I want to in the E.U., the U.S. and in Canada.
Why would I want to live next door to a nanny state moron like you?
You would phone 911 if my grand children light a fire to roast some hot dogs. Where I live I could drill for oil if I wanted to.
I get 3 pension checks each month from 3 countries and chose to live where I pay the lowest taxes.
In addition to that where I live I`ll never get a hydro bill. It`s taken care of with royalties coming in from the Nelson River hydro-electric system which also supplies power for your shower. But you are overdue for a cold shower !
Where I chose to live we are also exempt from fuel taxes...matter of fact we`ll soon get oil & gas pipeline royalties in the near future.
Eat your heart out !
You live in Manitoba? :lol: Probably in Loserpeg. :lol:

Out of Europe the US and Canada you chose to live in a piece of crap province. :clap2: You're probably a follower of Ernst Zundel. :lol:
Hurry up and die already, we're trying to make humanity smarter. :lol:

And like every good NAZI your solution is for people to die. What an asshat you all are.

This guy ima saw too many episodes of THUNDERBIRDS!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XNWA_yZvWo]Thunderbirds Are Go - YouTube[/ame]

Even back 40 years ago as a 10 year old, you knew solar powered anything was Hollywood gayness.

Last edited:
Green cars are the future, they make sense. Especially solar powered cars. What could be better? :dunno:

We have a fricking electric battery plant here in Michigan that Obama said would be the greatest thing ever...in fact he went to Holland Michigan for the grand opening!! Look where it's at now.....after getting millions in stimulous....they've produced NOTHING since they opened in 2011! There's been reports that people sit around playing cards, reading, basically doing whatever they want while getting paid for it!

Plant has not produced a single battery designed by lab where Obama spoke

Obama outlined the plan in more detail at a speech Friday afternoon at DOE's Argonne National Laboratory at the University of Chicago, which received more than $200 million in stimulus subsidies and contracts for electric vehicle research, among other projects.

Argonne worked with the company LG Chem Michigan in 2011 to produce electric vehicle batteries. The lab provided its patented design for those batteries to the company, which was supposed to manufacture them at its Holland, Mich., plant.
Plant has not produced a single battery designed by lab where Obama spoke | Fox News

And more..........

Michigan Battery Firm LG Chem Returns $842K In Stimulus Funds After Waste Allegations
Employees at LG Chem’s automotive battery plant in Holland, Michigan played games, watched movies, and volunteered at other organizations, then billed the time to a U.S. Department of Energy stimulus grant, the government concludes in a report released today.
Michigan Battery Firm LG Chem Returns $842K In Stimulus Funds After Waste Allegations - Forbes

How many other companies like this are screwing everyone? Millions in stimulous....for what? No wonder they're so expensive!! F them....I'll stick with my Grand Prix.

Green cars are the future, they make sense. Especially solar powered cars. What could be better? :dunno:

We have a fricking electric battery plant here in Michigan that Obama said would be the greatest thing ever...in fact he went to Holland Michigan for the grand opening!! Look where it's at now.....after getting millions in stimulous....they've produced NOTHING since they opened in 2011! There's been reports that people sit around playing cards, reading, basically doing whatever they want while getting paid for it!

Obama outlined the plan in more detail at a speech Friday afternoon at DOE's Argonne National Laboratory at the University of Chicago, which received more than $200 million in stimulus subsidies and contracts for electric vehicle research, among other projects.

Argonne worked with the company LG Chem Michigan in 2011 to produce electric vehicle batteries. The lab provided its patented design for those batteries to the company, which was supposed to manufacture them at its Holland, Mich., plant.
Plant has not produced a single battery designed by lab where Obama spoke | Fox News

And more..........

Michigan Battery Firm LG Chem Returns $842K In Stimulus Funds After Waste Allegations
Employees at LG Chem’s automotive battery plant in Holland, Michigan played games, watched movies, and volunteered at other organizations, then billed the time to a U.S. Department of Energy stimulus grant, the government concludes in a report released today.
Michigan Battery Firm LG Chem Returns $842K In Stimulus Funds After Waste Allegations - Forbes

How many other companies like this are screwing everyone? Millions in stimulous....for what? No wonder they're so expensive!! F them....I'll stick with my Grand Prix.

So we should stop trying to build solar stuff? :dunno:

You're just pissed that a black man is in the WH.

And more..........

OMG....I can't believe you just said that!! :laugh2:

And more..........

No, we're pissed that an imbecile is in the WH. His ethnicity is irrelevent.

And more..........

Because GW was such a smart guy, now we need his bro?

Obama has a Nobel Prize. If they give that to imbeciles, why don't YOU have one? :lol:

Just for Polar Bear.

The best car I ever had was a 1961 220S Mercedes. Utterly dependable, excellent fuel mileage for it's time, and designed to be worked on.

And second to the Mercedes was a 1980 Rabbit Diesal that I, and the family, traveled all over the US in.

Why are German cars generally superior to American vehicles? I think the primary reason is that the Germans consider reliability and longevity more important than style, and spend their research money accordingly.

A couple of years ago Mercedes-Benz made the bold promise to launch an electric version of its SLS AMG gullwing supercar on the market by the end of 2013. Since then we’ve seen several concept versions of the car, which was labeled the SLS AMG E-Cell, though now we’re getting our first look at the production version, which is called the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive and has made its world debut at the 2012 Paris Auto Show.

That name may certainly be a mouthful, but the part that you should concern yourself with is the car’s output, which comes in at a staggering 740 horsepower and 737 pound-feet of torque. Not only does this make the SLS AMG Electric Drive the most powerful electric car currently on the market, but the fastest too.

Read more: 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive debuts in Paris | Fox News

pyrolysis and gasification is what I plan on using when gas hits 5 bucks a gallon.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Obama has a Nobel Prize. If they give that to imbeciles, why don't YOU have one? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Who ever said I liked any of the Bushes? Be that as it may, at least both Bushes could actually FLY an aircraft. Obummer got a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE which is a political award you dumbass. Then he promptly attacked someone else.

What a complete asshat you are.

Oh ya....he does! Would you mind reminding me how he earned it BEFORE he ever did anything? In fact.....I can't see how he's earned it yet!

Just for Polar Bear.

The best car I ever had was a 1961 220S Mercedes. Utterly dependable, excellent fuel mileage for it's time, and designed to be worked on.

And second to the Mercedes was a 1980 Rabbit Diesal that I, and the family, traveled all over the US in.

Why are German cars generally superior to American vehicles? I think the primary reason is that the Germans consider reliability and longevity more important than style, and spend their research money accordingly.

A couple of years ago Mercedes-Benz made the bold promise to launch an electric version of its SLS AMG gullwing supercar on the market by the end of 2013. Since then we’ve seen several concept versions of the car, which was labeled the SLS AMG E-Cell, though now we’re getting our first look at the production version, which is called the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive and has made its world debut at the 2012 Paris Auto Show.

That name may certainly be a mouthful, but the part that you should concern yourself with is the car’s output, which comes in at a staggering 740 horsepower and 737 pound-feet of torque. Not only does this make the SLS AMG Electric Drive the most powerful electric car currently on the market, but the fastest too.

Read more: 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive debuts in Paris | Fox News

Actually Ray, VW's are among the most unreliable cars on the road over the last 20 years. Mercedes Benz come in with average reliability for most models, but these cars are out of reach of most Americans due to high pricing. BMW and Audi score much worse than average in terms of reliability. German cars score much worse than average overall..........Porsche also sucks. You drive German cars if you can afford a few weeks of down time/year. Want a reliable car? Drive and Acura, Honda or a Toyota. Lexus and Infinity are also mostly outstanding in terms of reliability.

Cars | Ratings & Reviews - Consumer Reports

Need to register to get on-line ratings, but its all right there. My brother is a CR big whig so reliability for everything from soup to nuts is but a phone call away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back