greed, the need to get the last 15%

mnbasketball

Mar 4, 2011
Now we understand what this is all about. create a crisis so we can do as we want.
Now in Mich the governor has appointed himself King. If he decides their is a crisis in your home town he can appoint a person to step in and run the show. This person would have the right to eliminate contracts, fire workers and even go as far as get rid of the city council and other elected officials. They would have the right to make school districts to combine.

All part of going corporate run govt. Now I understand what many have said on here about you don't understand capitalism, it's the need of greed to take over

It was 85% the bottom 95% didn't own, but soon it will be 100%, its called capitalism which is GREED at work.

Last edited:
Someone who takes the handle of mnbasketball has some nerve complaining about corporate greed when the average salary of an NBA player is 5.3 Million dollars per year. You gotta wonder why anyone watches the too-tall freakazoids bounce a rubber ball for a living.

do you understand what MN is all about? and I think that BB players are paid real well, but not nearly as well as owners. The 5.3 million is highly debatable even with some of the top salaries.

But lets get back to what this is about, the people who them self call GREEDY, the capitalism of the right is in control of 85% of America's wealth and with the last election because of the destruction to the jobs of the middle class and poor many people just took the election off and said what's the use we can't win thinking it can't get worse. Well now they have found out that by doing so the conservative right have now taken control and are about to make sure that the middle class will be a poorer middle class.

do you understand what MN is all about? and I think that BB players are paid real well, but not nearly as well as owners. The 5.3 million is highly debatable even with some of the top salaries.

But lets get back to what this is about, the people who them self call GREEDY, the capitalism of the right is in control of 85% of America's wealth and with the last election because of the destruction to the jobs of the middle class and poor many people just took the election off and said what's the use we can't win thinking it can't get worse. Well now they have found out that by doing so the conservative right have now taken control and are about to make sure that the middle class will be a poorer middle class.

and there were people who actually thought Obama was gonna change that. :cuckoo:

Now we understand what this is all about. create a crisis so we can do as we want.
Now in Mich the governor has appointed himself King. If he decides their is a crisis in your home town he can appoint a person to step in and run the show. This person would have the right to eliminate contracts, fire workers and even go as far as get rid of the city council and other elected officials. They would have the right to make school districts to combine.

All part of going corporate run govt. Now I understand what many have said on here about you don't understand capitalism, it's the need of greed to take over

It was 85% the bottom 95% didn't own, but soon it will be 100%, its called capitalism which is GREED at work.

Actually, Capitalism isnt about greed at all. Capitalism is just the name for the natural laws of economics. If two people think they can both benefit through some sort of trade, they will trade. Its how things are when people are free to trade goods and services without government interference.

yes there were, but they had no idea of what the right had done to the economy. Most people understand that the greed factor of capitalism got rid of 12 million jobs so corp's could pay themselves better and show a better profit for the benefit of their stock. They understood the pain of losing good jobs for wal-mart and mac&Dons low wage jobs.

But now we see what they have had as a plan for 30 years and have been working towards turning your states into private corp's run by them.

"Capitalism of the right". There it is folks, hypocrites enjoy every aspect of life in the US and they still hate the system that keeps them nice and warm while typing on evil capitalist inventions. You gotta wonder.

Actually, Capitalism isnt about greed at all. Capitalism is just the name for the natural laws of economics. If two people think they can both benefit through some sort of trade, they will trade. Its how things are when people are free to trade goods and services without government interference.

I guess when those who are corporate higher ups don't understand like you do. I just listen to one on the money channel telling the host of course it's about greed, that what makes it work, would you want people who aren't in it for all they can get running things.
This is capitalism he said, and it is driven by greed. BUT OF COURSE YOU KNOW BETTER.

"Capitalism of the right". There it is folks, hypocrites enjoy every aspect of life in the US and they still hate the system that keeps them nice and warm while typing on evil capitalist inventions. You gotta wonder.

Hey go take a leap at a rolling donut on the side of a cliff. The truth is everyone in this nation pays for corporations to have a delivery system, an educated workforce, and all aspects to make it work which capitalism has to have to work, yet when it comes time to pay for it, it's pushed back on the backs of workers. They don't want to pay the cost or share in the profits, they want it all.

the question is not if there is greed, it's just how much greed is enough.

I guess when those who are corporate higher ups don't understand like you do. I just listen to one on the money channel telling the host of course it's about greed, that what makes it work, would you want people who aren't in it for all they can get running things.
This is capitalism he said, and it is driven by greed. BUT OF COURSE YOU KNOW BETTER.

I suppose that's the difference between you and I. You look to TV for your information. I study books.

Forum List

Back