Greed is disgusting. Black Friday garbage.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Watching my local news before heading into work today.
They just had live coverage of Nebraska Furniture Mart selling Kitchen Aid 400.00 mixers for 100.00 to the first 25 people.
These people literally trampled each other to get a damn kitchen appliance. Looked like a huddle of NFL players fighting over a lose football.

The Real Reason Why Women Get Abortions - ATTN:

Greed is all around us. Just look at the reasons most women have abortions. It's all about the dead presidents.

Or just ask those who wanted to legalize gambling. The reason? To bring in more tax money.................so that those in government can spend even more.

A country with a $20 trillion debt and growing, but still not satisfied as they want free health care and college, etc., is a greedy country.

They just had live coverage of Nebraska Furniture Mart selling Kitchen Aid 400.00 mixers for 100.00 to the first 25 people.
These people literally trampled each other to get a damn kitchen appliance. Looked like a huddle of NFL players fighting over a lose football.
Our priorities are warped.

A person can't fill the hole inside them with "stuff". We haven't figured that out yet.

A person can't fill the hole inside them with "stuff". We haven't figured that out yet.
Kitchen Aids are awesome. Worth fighting for. Who has $400 for a damned mixer? Those linebackers will have a very merry Christmas; the tradition of fighting your way to the best sales is ingrained in our DNA. I remember such a sale in Filene's Basement in Boston one day close to 50 years ago, and it wasn't even Christmas. Women are linebackers, too.

• Banned

Kitchen Aids are awesome. Worth fighting for. Who has $400 for a damned mixer? Those linebackers will have a very merry Christmas; the tradition of fighting your way to the best sales is ingrained in our DNA. I remember such a sale in Filene's Basement in Boston one day close to 50 years ago, and it wasn't even Christmas. Women are linebackers, too.
KitchenAid KHM512 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer ELECTRICS&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=google&utm_product=33968086&CID=shopping15&utm_campaignid=196835012&pid=googleadwords_int&af_channel=CSE&gclid=Cj0KCQiA597fBRCzARIsAHWby0GpyEajq-UPUZoRsox3YvVsT5mlyMSlfbPsrH2mAGUU3vZtXDxS0H0aAsFREALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Football injury free mixer

a country of WHORES that will do anything for money or shiny doodads ,

I lost the over under on how many people were going to be trampled this year

I agree that it is all out of control.

greedy is human nature but i was always taught that GREED was a bad thing from the early 50s . Christian teaching by some what observant parents and general society of the time .

I refuse to shop on Black Friday, I'd rather stay in my office, do my job and go home and not mess with people. I spoke with someone yesterday that she does all her shopping online and never sees the inside of a store, that is what I am going to start doing.

Do all shopping in stores, never use self check out, maybe the jobs aren't great but there jobs & people need jobs.

Its ShopproDome...
Two enter. One leaves alive with purchase....
Let the fight begin!!!!
QSWM7n6.jpg

Do all shopping in stores, never use self check out, maybe the jobs aren't great but there jobs & people need jobs.

Why do I need to sacrifice my time and my sanity to go shopping? I don't like to shop, there is nothing enjoyable about it and I have tons of other things to do with my valuable time. I guess if you are board and like be tortured you can go to a mall but not for me.

You wouldn’t catch me dead anywhere near a shopping district today. Let the goons trample each other death. I am excited for the dozen or so fist fight videos sure to be all over the net soon. lol

When I lived in the town with the Mall, I did the 5 a.m. thing (which was when the Mall opened) and got the super deals and no one ever knocked me down or drew blood. It's amazing how few people are actually capable of being up, dressed and ready to shop at 5 a.m. I would be finished by the time most people were showing up, around 7.
Now that Mall is over 50% empty, ready to shut its doors for good, and with online shopping, no one really needs "Black Friday" deals anymore. I've been hearing about Black Friday sales going all week long already.

I hate it too. Damn am I a sucker for deals online for electronics though. My achilles heel I do it every year. There is always something to upgrade, I read about tech and get drawn right in.

I hate it too. Damn am I a sucker for deals online for electronics though. My achilles heel I do it every year. There is always something to upgrade, I read about tech and get drawn right in.
I stay off Amazon on sales days. Bought a new table saw a couple days ago but that is for work.

I stay off Amazon on sales days. Bought a new table saw a couple days ago but that is for work.
Tools is another thing you can spend a lot on before you know it, easy to justify, you are going to use it. I'm actually pretty thrifty with tools pick up a lot of it second hand. The electronics though needs to be shiny and new, my downfall.

Forum List

Back