What is Comey hiding?

he will lose that battle of making it public, in the legal sense...

but he may win the battle in the world of public opinion, which could force an open hearing...

it is true, the Republicans are BIG TIME LEAKERS, and twist and turn these hearings to only leak out of context things to support their own narratives....

we have seen it time and time and time again....

As example the GPS head's closed testimony...

Feinstein, I believe it was, finally had enough of the lying Republicans and released it in full...

If the Disgraced FBI director and liberal tool has nothing to hide, you would think he'd be anxious to tell his story?

James Comey to fight subpoena from House Republicans for private deposition - CNNPolitics
What's better than a public hearing? Answer, none! Republicans can't divert questions in a closed door hearing that no one heard to make Comey look bad. We've done this rodeo before, and it always back fires on Republicans. Republicans only ask questions in their defense. Not questions that seek the truth. They go to these closed door sessions trying to hide their own corruption. Why do you think they lost the election?

"Happy Thanksgiving. Got a subpoena from House Republicans," Comey tweeted. "I'm still happy to sit in the light and answer all questions. But I will resist a 'closed door' thing because I've seen enough of their selective leaking and distortion. Let's have a hearing and invite everyone to see."

Apparently, James Comey is hiding nothing.

"Happy Thanksgiving. Got a subpoena from House Republicans," Comey tweeted. "I'm still happy to sit in the light and answer all questions. But I will resist a 'closed door' thing because I've seen enough of their selective leaking and distortion. Let's have a hearing and invite everyone to see."

Actually, he is. The information they want to discuss with Mr. Comey is highly confidential information, and they want to avoid any grandstanding by this stooge.

The purpose is to work out a deal with Comey and get him to spill the beans on top Leftard friends.

Actually, he is. The information they want to discuss with Mr. Comey is highly confidential information, and they want to avoid any grandstanding by this stooge.

The purpose is to work out a deal with Comey and get him to spill the beans on top Leftard friends.

So they can come out and mislead what he said. Sounds like a trap, and they are not entitled to highly confidential info or they would of had it already, if they had been entitled.

That makes no sense.

In a public hearing he can use the dodge about something he did being "classified" and thus, kept a secret from us. Can't do that in a closed-door hearing so he'll challenge the subpoena until the clock runs out and the commies take over the committees in the House. Won't work in the Senate...they have to stay on this traitor's ass like a Rottweiler until they crack him.

If the Disgraced FBI director and liberal tool has nothing to hide, you would think he'd be anxious to tell his story?

James Comey to fight subpoena from House Republicans for private deposition - CNNPolitics

He is hardly disgraced. He is willing to testify in a open hearing. Why are the Republicans so desperate to do this in a lame duck session.

The Republicans won't be in the majority in January, its now or never to get this Doofus to spill his guts.

Doing it privately and behind closed doors would eliminate Liberal Showboating in favor of this Hero of the Left.

Next spring, if Pelosi et al want to have open hearings, closed hearings, whatever, they will have the opportunity.

He is not a stooge. You are the Trump stooge as are Republicans. Goodlatte is a disgrace to Congress as are all the Republicans. Republicans want to selectively leak so they can make it appear that Comey said something he did not say.

Now that we have a real AG instead of the pitiful Magoo, the cannon gets aimed at where it should have been all along...Hillary and her collusion with Putin to produce the fake "dossier" and the bribes she's taken for their fake foundation. LOCK HER UP....Comey and the rest of that ilk should be hanged at Leavenworth.

Forum List

Back