Greece Runs Out of Other People's Money

Whoa. You haven't been discussing brokerage fees but rather corporate profits transferred to a third party to distribute as dividends, remember? You said dividends are deductible but multiple sources say you are full of shit. Furthermore you claim your 2014 $36mil income was not taxable yet expenses incurred to produce tax-exempt income is specifically not deductible. You can't even deduct interest on money you borrow to buy tax-exempt securities or shares in a mutual fund or other regulated investment company that distributes only exempt-interest dividends.
Once again your financial fantasyland just doesn't survive the light of day.

Which is why the company itself doesn't write the check.

Whoa. You haven't been discussing brokerage fees but rather corporate profits transferred to a third party to distribute as dividends, remember? You said dividends are deductible but multiple sources say you are full of shit. Furthermore you claim your 2014 $36mil income was not taxable yet expenses incurred to produce tax-exempt income is specifically not deductible. You can't even deduct interest on money you borrow to buy tax-exempt securities or shares in a mutual fund or other regulated investment company that distributes only exempt-interest dividends.

Yanno, I refuse to believe you are as dense as this discussion reveals. Please tell me you are just fuckin' around.
And just for shits and giggles, the company does write the check.

Yanno, I refuse to believe you are as dense as this discussion reveals. Please tell me you are just fuckin' around.

You've received dividend checks written on the company account where you have vested your monies?

You've received dividend checks written on the company account where you have vested your monies?

The company writes a check (drawn on post taxed profits) to a distributing agent.

Fees associated with dividends are not deductible.
Now, back to your lie about the dividends themselves.

Where is 'brokerage' written in any law?

US Tax Code. Expenses incurred to produce tax-exempt income is specifically not deductible. You really are every bit as dim as you seem. That's scary.

Publication 550 2014 Investment Income and Expenses

So now you're telling me that dividend repayment isn't double taxed because the original monies are tax-exempt?

You said they wrote a check to a third party.
Were you lying, again?

Fees associated with dividends are not deductible.
Now, back to your lie about the dividends themselves.

Where is 'brokerage' written in any law?

US Tax Code. Expenses incurred to produce tax-exempt income is specifically not deductible. You really are every bit as dim as you seem. That's scary.

Publication 550 2014 Investment Income and Expenses

So now you're telling me that dividend repayment isn't double taxed because the original monies are tax-exempt?

:lmao: Dividend repayment? You are so confused you are spinning in small circles.
See if you can find any post in which I claim corporate profit isn't double taxed. In fact, I have reposted one of yours in which even you, in an unguarded moment of lucidity, admitted they are.

Last edited:
Isn't this thread about Greece? We should be grateful that OnePercenter is taking time to post here rather than managing his enormous assets, but still, let's stick to the topic.

You said they wrote a check to a third party.
Were you lying, again?

They have to pay a fee to reimburse the holding account.

That's not a fee and it's not an expense. If they are reimbursing a dividend disbursing account, it must be paid from after-tax profits. You must think everyone is as dim and mendacious as you and, as such, we built you a special one of these:

That's not a fee and it's not an expense. If they are reimbursing a dividend disbursing account, it must be paid from after-tax profits. You must think everyone is as dim and mendacious as you and, as such, we built you a special one of these

It's a fee. What happened to double-taxation?

Forum List

Back