Greatest Rocker of All Time

I do not know who he is. Luckily, I could see the name “Metallica” on his guitar. He is some rocker from Metallica.

Its Jimi Hendrixs my childern.

Jimi Hendrix invented most of what people call rock guitar.

Bow and pay omage to the god.

I do not know who he is. Luckily, I could see the name “Metallica” on his guitar. He is some rocker from Metallica.

You're half right - Dave Mustaine was in Metallica, and pretty much wrote all of the hits on Kill 'Em All and Ride the Lightning. After he was kicked out of Metallica (he went on to form his own group), Metallica became the first all-openly gay metal band in history.

But I do not see the Metallica sticker on his guitar?

Also, given Dave's personal politics, isn't Megadeth required listening for Liberals these days? Surprised you aren't familiar.

;)

You're half right - Dave Mustaine was in Metallica, and pretty much wrote all of the hits on Kill 'Em All and Ride the Lightning. After he was kicked out of Metallica (he went on to form his own group), Metallica became the first all-openly gay metal band in history.

Also, given Dave's personal politics, isn't Megadeth required listening for Liberals these days? Surprised you aren't familiar.

;)

Metallica did just fine until they finished writing ...Justice. After that, it was all downhill. :D

;)

Metallica Gay? What in they hell are you talking about, those guys are married.

34290.jpg

Folks. Seriously.

The Nuge, Deadly Tedly, Great Gonzos,
The Atrocious Theodocious, The Motor City Madman....

Well, that has to be a good deal closer to "hard rock" than Jimi. :D But, if you're going for that 70's time period, Ozzy/Sabbath, and Alice Cooper really need to be in that mix...

Forum List

Back