Greatest Double Albums of All Time.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
There are so many great double albums, but I am interested in what yours are. Some of mine:

1. Led Zep: Physical Graffiti

2. The Who: Quadrophenia

3. Elton John: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

4. The Beatles: The White Album

5. The Rolling Stones: Exile on Main Street

Please list some of yours.....

There are so many great double albums, but I am interested in what yours are. Some of mine:

Well.......you covered all of mine! I will add Fleetwood Mac: Tusk. A great though underrated album.

The greatest double album I've heard is Songs In The Key of Life, by Stevie Wonder. There is absolu6ely NO filler on this one. Just a fantastic group of songs.

1597466187159.png

1597466064197.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Don't remember any except Quadrophenia and Yellow Brick Road. I liked both of them. Probably listened to Yellow Brick Road the most. I listen to Stevie Nicks quite a bit, but mostly compilation albums, Crystal Visions being a fave because of a couple of live versions of songs I like, and I listen to Wild Heart a lot. I probably would like Tusk, though I don't like the title song.

Live Lakeside Park Rush
Song Remains the Same live Led Zeplin
Monty Python Matcing Tie and Handkerchief three sided album
Stan Freburg History Of America

Don't remember any except Quadrophenia and Yellow Brick Road. I liked both of them. Probably listened to Yellow Brick Road the most. I listen to Stevie Nicks quite a bit, but mostly compilation albums, Crystal Visions being a fave because of a couple of live versions of songs I like, and I listen to Wild Heart a lot. I probably would like Tusk, though I don't like the title song.
Tusk sucked!

I listened to Quadrophenia and Yellow Brink Road the most as well. I didn't really discover Physical Graffiti until college. Ditto Exile on Main Street and the White Album.

A trip down memory lane.....

Can we do triple albums?

Mine would be "Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, Ladies & Gentlemen, Emerson, Lake and Palmer!"

ELP_Welcome_Back_My_Friends.jpg

Forum List

Back