Great Speeches At The DNC

Deval Patrick has an approval rating barely higher than Obama's :rofl:

Maybe HE should be running for President instead.

Unemployment is higher now in MA than when Romney left.

Ad accuses Mitt Romney of leaving 'Massachusetts $1 billion dollars in debt'
Our ruling

The ad says Romney "left Massachusetts $1 billion in debt."

That is inaccurate or misleading in several ways. The Red, White and Blue fund cherry-picks the highest number from a range of estimates. Also, it was not a "debt." It was just one projected shortfall for the upcoming year -- and one that ultimately didn't materialize.

Like most states, Massachusetts must have a balanced budget every year. And in keeping with that requirement, Patrick, the incoming governor, submitted a balanced budget within a few months.

We rate the claim False.

Last edited:
The speeches made me realize that ALL Republican policies are some way to tear down the country. They say "You didn't help me build this", but don't talk about actually building anything.

The speeches made me realize that ALL Republican policies are some way to tear down the country. They say "You didn't help me build this", but don't talk about actually building anything.

I really dislike the new neg rules.

He's a fucking idiot.

Seriously. I would feel like a two bit whore if I spouted the shit rtard does at election time.

I don't know, I was mesmerized by her walk across the stage.

She is an amazing physical specimen. I don't even know what to make of her rolling sailor gait..it has to be related to hip formation or something but it seriously freaks me out.

It's like her knees point outwards and her calves face each other...

Forum List

Back